Anonymous Secrets Thread

Sugar booger,

I am fat, sexy as hell, and not ashamed of either.

I do not like cake.

This Amerrycan doesn't have to talk sex and trash to be fun.

This Amerrycan needs to stop spending so much time in the three things thread.

Sincerely,
Sexy, fat, over 40, FUN, and damned proud of it.

Will you marry me, BeachMomma? I am all sorts of in love with what you wrote!

I'm fat, fun sexy and beyond kinky. I have themmindmof a man and a set drive to match and am totally not afraid to show it. I'm tired of being judged by having a tummy...and I'm dying to have a guy my kitten for me I'm a 30 female in va and I love my wild,side!

Sugar booger,

I am fat, sexy as hell, and not ashamed of either.

I do not like cake.

This Amerrycan doesn't have to talk sex and trash to be fun.

This Amerrycan needs to stop spending so much time in the three things thread.

Sincerely,
Sexy, fat, over 40, FUN, and damned proud of it.

I love you. Seriously.

I'm fat too. I don't really care for cake all that much.

Sexy isn't just looks, it's attitude too. Or someone once told me.

I love your slut quote photo...

Thank you! I stumbled upon it this past week while searching for a quote to put on a t-shirt for the local Pridefest. I ended up going with a Bettie Page quote for the shirt, but I love the slut quote as well!

Thank you! I stumbled upon it this past week while searching for a quote to put on a t-shirt for the local Pridefest. I ended up going with a Bettie Page quote for the shirt, but I love the slut quote as well!
I might have to borrow that for a status message

In reply to the replies on this

Yes, I do have fun with it. You feckin' amerrycans have turned a good sex site into a fat chicks cake fest and that ISN'T fun.

Wow! I didn't realize that two silly goofy threads would cause such a ruckus. I figured they would simply get lost amongst the 22,570 serious discussions going on in the Playground. Sorry? :rolleyes:

Cravings

M - there is a woman on Literotica that I so want to get on a plane to meet her, whisk her away from her daily concerns for a weekend of free, no limit sexuality... giving her everything she craves and having her give the same back to me... fulfill our fantasies one powerful weekend and then take those memories away with us... oh, and I think we'd go shopping together too

Nothing wrong with satsfying a mutual craving.
Besides, having a man lusting after a woman like that is erotic.
Makes me hot just thinking about those two people. :rose:

Nonspecific

What part of the bicycle?

He didn't say a part.
Just said bicycle.
He lived in NYC at the time and dated models for awhile.
Gave them up for normal bodied women.
He told me he preferred padded thighs, cushy bottom and meaty breasts.
But that's just his opinion.
No one has to agree with him.

In reply to the replies on this

Yes, I do have fun with it. You feckin' amerrycans have turned a good sex site into a fat chicks cake fest and that ISN'T fun.

And again

My apologies. Your thread seems to be derailed for the moment. It seems a sensitive issue has been broached.
I am not against having meat on your bones but obese? Please feel free to post that shirt as a response from me.

Wow! I didn't realize that two silly goofy threads would cause such a ruckus. I figured they would simply get lost amongst the 22,570 serious discussions going on in the Playground. Sorry? :rolleyes:

I also didn't expect such a fiece reaction!

F
Almost had me for life.
But he blew it.
We were chatting. Role playing a story.
It got to the point where I knew there would be a symbolic ceremony using jewelry to represent the collar. He would have put it on me as a gift, but we had written the story to the point where He would be my Master.
It was His turn to write. But He just disappeared and never wrote another word.
Emotionally I was His slave already. Had He written the part of putting the jewelry on my neck, I would have been psychologically enslaved to Him. Probably for life.
But He blew it, and not another word.
It took two weeks of mental exercises to not respond to His name in any way. Another week, and I can now read what he had written with no reaction.
Before, I could orgasm just thinking of Him putting that 'collar' on my neck.
It will never happen again. I now put up energy barriers that deflect any emotional response to what I read on Literotica.
I did not know I could respond that way to a Dominant Man. Now that I know, I have prevented it with self hypnosis.
Only reason I can think of for this response is the fact I lost my Father when I was four years old. But I refuse to enslave myself to a Dom as an adult just for a few orgasms.
Whew. Thanks for not writing back moron. You saved me from a lifetime of servitude.
I prefer being an independent arrogant intelligent fiesty woman, making her own decisions, under her own power. Having orgasms when I want, where I want, with whom I want and as many times as I want.
I can easily orgasm twenty times for every one time a man orgasms. Why would I want anyone to deny me my God given ability? Ask for your permission? Not in this lifetime.
I will now play and orgasm eight times...at least. And in twenty minutes. Something a male can only dream of doing.

F-

Being a popular-ish litster, seeing the latest confession about a lurker purposefully stealing away guys from other women, makes me sick. It makes me want to just say fuck it all....who the hell can you trust now?????? I guess no one.

M, no age.

I passed an old Triump TR6 today and it reminded me of an old girlfriend.

She was a 1st generation Korean American girl. She was hot as hell. She had a gorgeous little body, which was athletic because she was pro-level in racquetball.

I met her at work. She was a bit older than I was at the time, she was married and I was single and I believe her marriage was not working. At least from a sexual perspective. She told me that her husband was not into oral sex and she loved getting eaten. She was a bit promiscuous. Actually she was a lot promiscuous as I found out later.

The first time we got together was at her house. I was invited over for a party and her husband was not at home. We hung around together all night. She was basically on my arm all night long and people at the party knew we were going to fuck that night.

The party dwindled down and I and my ride were the last to leave. I told him I would catch him later and he could go without me. He smiled, knowing that I was going to get lucky.

As soon as he left we were alone in her one bedroom apartment. It didn't take us but a few seconds to go to the bedroom, get naked and start in on each other.

Her body was perfect. She was a small girl. She was about 5 foot tall and weighed maybe 100 pounds. She had small tits with perfect dark brown nipples. She may have been a 32A. She had a landing strip on her pussy and it was sexy as hell.

I began by eating her. She came really hard and then we fucked like crazy people. We were wild for each other. We fucked all night and I stayed with her as her husband was going to be away for the weekend.

The next morning she drove me home in her little TR6 with the top down with a promise that she would come and get me later that evening. She loved that car of hers and liked to go out riding.

When she picked me up she asked me if I wanted to drive and I told her of course I would. It was a hot summer night, we were barely dressed - I was in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and she had on a little tank top and was also wearing shorts. I could see her nipples poking through her shirt. She was so sexy.

It was getting pretty late at night as we were driving and we came upon a rest stop on the highway. She told me to pull over, so I did. It was deserted.

She took her top off and reached over to play with my cock. She pulled it out of my shorts and then bent over to suck me off. She put my hard cock in her mouth and blew me in her little sexy car. I came like gangbusters in her mouth.

On the way home, she masturbated while I drove and she came a few times. I took her to my place and returned the oral sexual favor. We slept together at my place and I fucked her a bunch of times.

She left in the morning.

She couldn't get together with me for a few weeks because her husband was home. I was pretty miserable as I found myself falling hard for her. She was by far the best fuck I had ever had.

The next time we got together was when I figured out that I was not her only lover outside her marriage. She came to my place and we got naked. She loved getting her pussy eaten and I loved eating her. So I did. There was a hickey in her inner thigh. Just about an inch or so below her pussy.

I continued to eat her. And we fucked again and again. When we were lying next to each other after our fuck session, I asked her about the hickey. Whether I should have or not is neither here nor there. She was a married woman, after all.

She told me she walked into a door.

After that I think she knew that I knew. We never got together again after that. Neither of us could find the time to get together. She was up for a promotion and she left soon after.

Our parting was bittersweet as we really never got a chance to say goodbye.

It's now years later and when I see a Triumph TR6 I think of her and our wild sexual experiences and I feel a tug at my heartstrings.

Back