Anonymity & Consent Videos

Hello,

I'm trying to get my first stories in shape and just starting to realize how much work it all is. Had two unrelated questions.

Are there any of you who have their day-job writings and videos available freely online and wish to keep their writing here separate? Do you use any software to subtly alter writing style and vocabulary?

In my private life I like to record my subs stating "consent". I do it because it's a sexy degradation. But my partner on reviewing that element of my story says this is an actual thing with younger people in colleges now. It's been a long time since I was in college so could anyone here confirm if this is widely prevalent? All I can find online is debates on morality and whether it stands up to legal scrutiny, neither of which I care about. But nothing on actual prevalence.

Erik

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm trying to get my first stories in shape and just starting to realize how much work it all is. Had two unrelated questions.

Are there any of you who have their day-job writings and videos available freely online and wish to keep their writing here separate? Do you use any software to subtly alter writing style and vocabulary?

In my private life I like to record my subs stating "consent". I do it because it's a sexy degradation. But my partner on reviewing that element of my story says this is an actual thing with younger people in colleges now. It's been a long time since I was in college so could anyone here confirm if this is widely prevalent? All I can find online is debates on morality and whether it stands up to legal scrutiny, neither of which I care about. But nothing on actual prevalence.

Erik

There's an app for most things.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/iconsent-sexual-consent-app-denmark

I do have some writing online, but the writing style and vocabulary appropriate to my day job are already very very different to those for erotica, so it's not something I need to go out of my way for.

Difficult to know for sure. As you've probably noticed, this has become a bit of a culture-war topic, and I suspect there are far more people talking about this stuff than actually doing it.

As per the article @onehitwanda linked, the Danish consent app was released in January 2021, and six months later it had 2500 downloads. That's about one in every 2000 Danes. Subtract the ones who downloaded it out of curiosity, and the ones who downloaded it but haven't ended up using it, and it doesn't sound like it was a big success.

OTOH, early 2021 might not have been the ideal time for such an app. I had a look for it in the Android store but the only "iConsent" app I could find seemed to be concerned with things like cookies, not sex. Anybody able to confirm how many downloads it has now?

That app and the article about it are exactly what I'm talking about. Consent videos just seem like a MacGuffin for a debate.

I guess I could also fictionalize the app thing.

*Click accept touch tits*
*Click withdraw touch tits"
"Click accept touch ass*

That app and the article about it are exactly what I'm talking about. Consent videos just seem like a MacGuffin for a debate.

Pretty much, yeah. It's a technological solution to a people problem and that rarely works out well.

I guess I could also fictionalize the app thing.

*Click accept touch tits*
*Click withdraw touch tits"
"Click accept touch ass*
Malfunctioning app could have some story possibilities.

I guess so. What I was looking for though was a way to merge my private kink of filming my submissives consenting to *insert whatever* with something that is actually quite prevalent with younger people (recorded video consent) and has a sinister edge.

Seems that everyone in this thread agrees that the latter isn't prevalent at all. Can't really find much elsewhere either. I'll just keep this element in the realm of my imagination in my stories.

Back