An Unlikely Saviour(open to one male, pm for invite)

Jewelskye

Literotica Guru
Twilight had descended upon the land... that magical time between sunset and night time, when one can look up at the purple and silver sky and they'd think they were looking at a piece of heaven itself. But it was cold, the frigid January air causing her breath to come out looking like plumes of smoke from the mouth of a dragon instead of the petite woman who walked down the cement path that had been laid through the woods that made up the ever-popular park her small town was so proud to be located near. It was days like this, despite the impending nightfall, that Rose liked to take her walks, with her hands shoved into her pockets for warmth, and her thick jacket pulled tight around her, thick still despite how thread-bare the surface of the fabric was, how stressed and worn the seams were.

In honesty... there was a lot more to just talking a walk when Rose made this daily trip... It was a short cut home, to the run down trailer park where she lived with her "boyfriend". In honesty... Greg was more of a prison guard than a boyfriend. He'd stopped being like a boyfriend a long time ago, and now he was just the one she spent her time supporting and trying not to piss off. Usually that was a futile attempt, and the bruises that covered her arms and legs were testament to that. Thank god for long sleeved shirts and pants...

She'd have left a long time ago, if she had anywhere to go. The only car that she could use(when he was too drunk and passed out to realize she had the keys) was in his name, and the nearest town other than the one where she worked was sixty miles away. The part of the park she was crossing through now was the smallest bit, right on the edge, and she'd have to cross the widest part of the park to get to that other town without a car... not a safe trek for anyone, let alone someone like her.

Some women had it all going for them... looks, brains, personality, and they'd come from a good family who could pay for them to go to college so they could one day have a stable career. Rose, on the other hand... had only looks, brains, and personality... and those three things seem to mean nothing without money. A sound somewhere off in the distance made her look up, but she didn't stop walking. Her heart beat a little faster in her chest, and as the realization that she was out in the middle of the woods alone with night falling began to settle in around her, her footsteps became quicker.

Was someone following her? Maybe...
Should she be afraid? Probably...
What was that noise? No clue.

She broke into a clearing where she new a pond to be, the trail curling around the edge of the pond, only to see the source of all the racket. Funny, she hadn't realized she was going toward the sound and not away.

A gasp left her as her green eyes took in the sight before her. There, about twenty feet out into the water, was a... man. The ice that covered the pond was cracked around him, and between his flailing and crying for help, she only just barely spotted the dog whining and trying to climb out of the water as well. Rose didn't stop to think, she just acted.

Moving to the edge of the pond as quickly as she could, she dropped to her stomach on the water, army-crawling out over the ice. She didn't remember where she'd seen that that was a good idea, but it seemed like the best course of action. "I'm coming! Just calm down and stay still!" The man turned his frightened eyes her way, but he seemed to do his best not to panic further.

Rose moved as quickly as she dared, until she finally reached a point where she was close enough to maybe reach him. "Grab my hand!" she called, and his hand reached out to hers. Her own hands, already stiff with the cold, gripped at his as best they could. As soon as she had a hold on him, she tried to scoot backward, pulling him with her. He grabbed the dog's collar, hefting him up onto the edge of the ice, and the poor animal scrambled to safety while Rose struggled under the man's weight to pull him out of the water.

It took what felt like an eternity but was really only the matter of a minute to free him from his icy prison, and the two collapsed onto the water for a moment before Rose, now wet and shivering, grabbed him by his jacket and began pulling him toward the shore, unwilling to take her chances that the ice wouldn't give way again. Once they reached the cold hard packed ground, Rose lifted onto trembling hands and knees, looking him over. "You-You're going t-to have to w-walk Sir, but I-I'll get you to th-the ranger's station... they c-can call the hospital..." she said, stumbling over her words.

The man nodded weakly, and Rose pulled him to his feet. The two clutched each other as she walked him toward the nearest ranger's station, just over a mile away.

_*_*_

A few hours later, Rose was being treated for the first signs of hypothermia, which had been setting in by the time she reached the ranger's station. The man had been taken to the intensive care ward, but the nurses said he'd be fine... He'd have died if it hadn't been for Rose's quick thinking. They also identified him... and Rose understood why she hadn't recognized him. He wasn't from around the area, he was the son of a rather wealthy man who owned several Resorts around the country, and had come out to their area to look at possible locations for a new resort. The nurses asked if Rose wanted to wait to meet him, but she just shook her head and all she asked for was a ride home.... She knew Greg would be waiting and angry she had taken so long.

Last edited:
Ms., I’ll give you a ride home, I’m getting off duty in five minutes.” The young orderly smiled and pushed his mop bucket into the closet. “Just give me a minute to wash up and get my coat.”

He had heard the story that had spread like wildfire around the intensive care unit about this woman who had saved a mans life and he didn’t blame her for just wanting to get out of this place before reporters swarmed around asking questions. He looked out through the plate glass door at the bedraggled mutt that had arrived iwith the ambulance along with the two other survivors of the near fatal accident at the lake.

“That your dog?” He asked as he took the woman’s arm and helped her through the door. He saw the woman shake her head no and then add “I don’t know how he got here, must have snuck in the ambulance when no one was looking or maybe followed it… he must belong to…the man…”

“Scot Reynolds the man you saved from the pond.

“ I didn’t know his name but yes the dog must be his they were together in the pond. He must really love his master to come all this way to be near him ..but he’ll freeze out here in the cold. We need to do something… “

The orderly smiled I’ll take care of him, I know where to go. Mr. Reynolds visits this hospital quite often.

“My name's Mike by the way I’ll take you home and see that …our friend gets home too.”

“Thanks Mike, My names Rose.”

I know Mike said softly. "Every one in the ward knows your name and how you saved this mans life, don’t be surprised when the newspaper guys show up at your door in the morning. You’re a heroine, a real heroine.

He saw her smile weakly. “,I just need to get home ok. I don’t want any publicity I just did what any normal person would do.”

“Sure thing I understand.”

“He likes you.” Mike laughed when he looked over and saw the dog curled up in Roses lap. “Of course he would, you did save his life too. He has a collar and a tag look and see what his name is.”

“Bud.” Rose said as she held the tag close to the interior light on the passenger side door.

Hmm… Bud…lite.” Mike chuckled he’s sure a skinny runt, wonder what breed he is.”

For the first time tonight Rose laughed. “Heinz 57 is my guess.”

“That your place there on the left the…mobile home... hey the lights on, looks like someone is waiting for you. You’ve got some great story to share Rose." Mike stopped the car and when she went to open the door Bud began to whine.
Rose tried to put him in the seat between her and Mike but he pushed his way back into her lap.

He doesn’t want you to leave Rose. Maybe we should take him home, first its not far just the other side of the railroad tracks.

“But ..no I really have to go in… someone’s waiting…”

Bud whined again and when Roses hand reached for the door handle he pushed it aside and buried himself deeper into her lap.

"It will only take ten minutes, If bud sees he’s home he’ll want to get out I’m sure.”

Rose sighed. "Ok lets go then there was an urgency in her voice that Mike didn’t understand but he took the hint and sped away.

“St still, let me move the tricycle and I’ll drive right up to the garage door."

Bud had perked up his ears and was eager to get out, the house was dark but a small dog door revealed iby his headlights was revealed on the side of the attached garage. When Mike opened his door, Bud jumped up and gave Rose a sloppy kiss and jumping out, sped across the driveway and into the familiar door.

“Hes safe here till his master gets out of the hospital. Mike remarked as they backed away and his headlights shone across the snow covered lawn revealing a jungle gym. and a snow covered sandbox. The cold darkness of the night enveloped the house again as they drove away.

Last edited:
Half frozen, Rose had half stepped, half limped into the ranger's station, pulling along the man she'd just pulled from the water. He was largely out of it, from what she'd seen... only instinct had been enabling him to walk, from what she'd been able to gather of his behavior. The rangers had been shocked, to say the very least, by the sight of two people in their little heated building, let alone two mostly frozen people, clinging to each other and shaking. And accompanied by a dog, no less.

The flurry of motion that followed was naught more than a blur to poor Rose as they wrapped the two of them in blankets, as well as the dog. One ranger, female by the sound of her voice and her soft(though admittedly bluring and hazy) features, buzzed questions at Rose, likely to keep her awake.

With chattering teeth, Rose answered, being walked out to the jeeps even as the other ranger(whether male or female, she couldn't recall) called for an ambulance to meet them at the boundary of the park.

"R-Rose Mi... McGowan..." she stammered, and was soon listing off the series of events that lead up to the two of them reaching the station. Little did she know it, but both rangers were in shock and awe at the little woman's story of her daring rescue, and how easily it seemed to come to her to show such kindness to a pure stranger. Some people would have gone looking for help. Others, wouldn't have been so willing to risk their lives.

_*_*_*_*_

"Thanks for the ride, Mike." Rose climbed from the car, no longer numb, wearing borrowed clothes from one of the nurses, who happened to be a neighbor as it turned out. Funny, how they'd never met. The woman barely seemed to register who Rose was for long moments, until she recognized her, having occasionally spotted her around the "neighborhood".

Rose waited for Mike to pull away before turning to face the tiny, dingy trailer she shared with Greg. Biting her lip, she chewed it and took a few steadying breaths. Oh gods, but he would be angry... She still hadn't fixed him dinner... And there were few things that made Greg more angry than missing his evening meal... Those were missing his evening booze and his evening fuck.

The churning feeling in the pit of her stomach reminded her that, unless he'd picked something up on his way home and was already into the booze(a dangerous thing to begin with, without heaping onto it the lack of food in his system), he hadn't had any of those things.

Tears were already welling in her eyes as she made her way up the front walk slowly, each step slowed slightly by her trepidation, her sheer fear at telling him why she was late... If he'd even let her get that much out, that was....

What the fuck! Greg had seen the car pull up and even through his liquor blurred vision he knew it was Rose in the passenger seat, talking to a man at the wheel,her head moving from left to right, her shoulders indicating that her hands were busy lower in the seat. The bright light of the street lamp revealed that they were both dressed in white uniform clothing "Just what kind of a kinky game were they playing?" was his first thought and why didn’t she just get out of the car. She was late! Damn bitch! He kept his gaze on them, not out of curiosity but with the intent of figuring out what she was up too. "tupid cunt! he swore under his breath, Got herself tangled up with some kind of weirdo younger than herself he figured and that smile on the guys face told him the bastard was happy with what he was seeing. “Was she finger fucking herself for him?” Greg just knew her hands were busy in her panties getting off for him. She never did that for him, fucking bitch!

Stumbling to the door he swung it open only to see the car speed away. "What the fuck!" he screamed into the darkness.

Ten minutes later he was pouring another double shot of cheap whiskey into his mouth and chasing it down his throat with a beer he had been nursing, when he saw car lights approaching again. He stumbled to the door. "Don’t say anything Rose you fucking slut. No use making excuses I seen it all." He pulled her inside and through her on the couch. It ain’t bad enough that you aint here to make my supper but when you do get here two hours late and then do what you did right in front of me in the driveway… well I aint going to let you get away with shit like that again do you hear.”

“But Greg… it wasn’t like that.”

"Shut up whore I seen it and I know what it was like getting your rocks off for a man who more than likely fucked himself limp and just wanted to finish the night by watching you finger fuck yourself. Did you cum Rose did you cun for him maybe you did and it made him hard again so you both decided to go somewhere and fuck some more. "

No Greg I’m not letting anybody…. I only want you….”

"Well I don’t want you bitch I aint fond of sloppy seconds. And I ain’t gonna fuck you tonight until you clean that man's cum outta your body. Maybe even out of your mouth, did you suck his cock too."

He picked her up and threw he against the wall “Here let me help you get undressed, out of that kinky uniform.” Grabbing the front of the borrowed uniform he ripped the buttons off and pulled it from her body. The lacy bra came off with the next jerk and then he turned her around and busting the button and zipper in the back of her skirt pushed it over her hips and along with her panties leaving her naked in front of him. He turned her around, raising his hand to backhand her but through his anger and booze clouded brain remembered that if he gave her a bruise or a mark that was visible the law might suspect was cause by him he’d be in the slammer again for sure. Instead he grabbed her breast and twisted it his forefinger and thumb squeezing her nipple tight in his grip. He bent her arm back and grabbed her hair yanking it as he pushed her toward the tiny bath room and the shower. Wash yourself good Rose, get yourself clean for me, rub that pussy real hard. I don’t want to fuck you with another mans cum around my cock. His foot came up and kicked her from behind causing her to fall against the toilet. As she struggled for balance and sat down, he lunged at her. Spread you legs whore and I’ll wash your filthy pussy for you. He grabbed a cloth from the rack and after pouring soap from a dispenser on it shoved it between her legs his fingers curling under and up into her vagina.

Fear. Pain. Rose's entire life consisted of those two words the moment Greg opened the door to their tiny trailer. Her eyes met his, and even from where she was out in the yard, it was easy to see he was drunk. And when he was drunk... he was usually dangerous. Swallowing hard, she hurried up to the house even as he demanded she enter. When his hand found her and unceremoniously threw her inside, she cried out, stumbling and falling into the couch, which creaked loudly in response to her weight suddenly falling against it.

The furniture's noise of complaint, however, went unnoticed as she looked up at him, wide eyed, trying to assure him that she hadn't done anything with the man who'd just dropped her off. As was to be expected, however, he didn't allow her to get a word in edgewise.

Even as Rose made her feeble attempts at convincing him she hadn't been another(and she hadn't... ever. Greg was the one who took her virginity and the only one who'd ever lain with her), she was yanked from the couch and thrown against the far wall, a scream escaping her lips as her arms went up around her head.

He cursed her further, drunk voice slurring every other word, hard hands reaching out to grab her borrowed uniform, ripping it from her body. Tears filled her eyes, but they were mostly from the knowledge that she now owed her neighbor another uniform... She'd never fix the damage he was causing to the fabric.

By the time he threw her into the bathroom, her nubile body naked, showing the bruises she'd been so careful to hide before, tears were running down her cheeks. He lunged at her, grabbing a cloth and soap, shoving his fingers, with the cloth around them, up into her tender body.

A scream escaped her lips as the soap, not intended to be used internally, burned her skin. "Greg, please!" she sobbed, trying to push him off, to close her legs... anything to get away from the sensation. "That hurts, Greg, please! I'll clean it, I swear, just please stop!"

Her tiny hands curled into fists, hitting him weakly on the chest, sobbing, begs continuing to slip from her lips. "I love you so much, please..." she managed to whimper, the burning having turned into one just dull throbbing pain as the sensation heightened almost to the point where it became overwhelming.

Greg

Roses words fell on deaf ears, as Greg backed off. “There." He said as he threw the wash cloth in the bathtub, "Finish the rest of the job yourself. I’ll be in the bedroom when your ready to fuck me. Just help yourself.”

He stumbled into the bedroom and after taking another swig and then draining the whiskey bottle, he tossed it into the corner and pulled off his clothes. Laying naked, sprawled on his back he grinned at the ceiling, and then when it began to spin put one foot on the floor to stablize it. In a matter of seconds he was passed out, his limp penis shriveled up and lifeless.

Rose sat there trembling and hugging herself as Greg left the room. As soon as he was gone and she heard the protesting groan of the bed beneath his weight in the other room, she shut and locked the door. Next, the shower was on, and she was scrubbing her body, tears streaming down her cheeks and harsh sobs leaving her.

After an hour this way(she hadn't noticed the passage of time, so caught up in her emotional duress), the water had finally turned cold, having started out scalding to the point of being painful against her fair skin, which was now pink and raw with scrubbing. She collapsed onto her knees even as she shut off the water, crying softly before pulling herself slowly from the tub.

Wrapping a towel around herself, she left the bathroom in as quiet a manner as possible. In the bedroom, she found Greg asleep(just as she'd suspected he'd be). She changed into a pair of thin pajama pants and a long sleeved shirt to hide the bruises, then went into the living room. As quietly as possible, she cleaned up after his rampage, throwing out the ripped uniform and trying to figure out how she would replace it... not to mention, figure out how she would explain to her neighbor that she'd ruined them in such a short period of time.

Moving back to the bedroom, she hauled Greg's body further into the bed before tucking him in. He was so drunk he didn't even notice her moving him around, she noticed with a sigh of relief. After he was settled, she climbed in and curled up beside him.

The days event's settled in on her and quickly she was asleep.

GREG

In spite of his drunken condition Greg woke up early as usual and slipped out of bed without disturbing Rose. He felt bad about what had happened last night but not bad enough to wake her and apologize . He didn’t want her pity and it seemed lately that it did little good to talk it out. It made more sense to him to just put it behind them give each other some time and space to think things over and try again when the situation was less volatile.

He knew what he needed most was to get a job. Show Rose that he was the breadwinner prove to her he could be the man she had fallen in love with years ago. As he made coffee he thought more about how things had changed and he knew it was mostly his damned fault. Why he got so fucking jealous he couldn’t understand except it was just that he didn’t want to lose her, she was a good woman maybe too good for him, but he would change that if she gave him half a chance.

He finished his coffee and quietly got dressed, Rose was still asleep when he left her a note trying to make his message sound upbeat and optimistic.

“‘Dear Rose. I’m going down to the union hall be back before dark hopefully with a new job. I know that’s what I need to do. Jerry the union steward will help me. He’ll get me on with a reliable company and before you know it our bills will be paid off.

Love Greg “

Scot Reynolds

“ Can we see him now? Is he awake.”

“ Yes Mrs. Reynolds.” you may go in but the children have to wait here. Hospital orders.

I understand, the tall brunette looked down at two young children waiting expectantly by her side. She looked around nervously. Don’t worry, I’ll watch the children for you, they can sit over there. There’s some books to look at and toys to play with, I’ll keep a close eye on them.

The early morning quiet was interrupted by a flurry of activity as two reporters from the city newspaper came through the doors and started asking questions.

“N you cant go see him we only allow relatives in the rooms, yes he’s awake but I cant tell you anything more, he came in last night before I came on for the day shift. She headed them off when the started towards the kids in the waiting room. Don’t bother them they’ve been through enough. Been here all night with their mother. “So she’s in the room with him the rangers told us about the accident where’s the woman who rescued her.”

“Like I said I just came on this morning, I have no idea who she was or where she went. An orderly took her home I heard someone say Mike somebody works nights here. You can wait until the lady comes back out and talk to her .”
Listen. Miss the story isn’t about some distraught wife. Its about the woman who rescued him.”

“Look guys, I know your just doing your job but I got one to do too. I’ve got a ton of paper work and morning rounds to make. I’ve told you more than I should have already. In a couple of hours you can probably talk to Mr. Reynolds yourself. We’re releasing him at noon if all goes as expected.”

Realizing they were getting nowhere the two reporters moved to the front desk looking for a friendlier face. In a few minutes they found out what they needed and waving at the kids in the lobby they took a couple of quick pictures and left.
“Oh shit." Mike said under his breath, he wasn’t in a very good mood anyway working nights made him prey to all kinds of door to door salesmen and uninvited company early in the morning when he should be getting the rest he needed. Rather than answer the door bell and spend the next fifteen minutes listening to the latest hype on the newest product on the market he had pulled the window curtain just enough to see who it was. “Oh shit, newspaper reporters.” he said again this time louder. He backed away from the window when one of them pulled his camera up intending to take a picture of his house.

The sound of the lamp he had backed into crashing to the floor encouraged the reporter who was leaning on the doorbell to be more persistant as he realized someone was at home.
Something told Mike that the woman he rescued last night didn’t need or want any publicity, so he remained tight lipped as possible. Only telling them about what happened and not revealing any addresses or last names. He refused to let them take any pictures and pushed them out the door as quickly as possible and went back to bed.

Back at the hospital the reporters scrambled inside only to discover that the infamous Mr. Reynolds had left but that again the friendly head nurse had given them more information than they could deal with making them wonder if they felt they could indeed have a story worth printing. The mysterious Rose however had eluded them, even though she too had been admitted she had paid in cash and the name she gave to the hospital had turned out to be another false lead.

“It just doesn’t add up.” Stan told Oliver when the returned to their van.

Back