An extra bit of delight – for two people including me

adamISOeve

Loves Spam
Not an extravagant hope, really. I used to be so lucky that this actually happened and even for several years. But some obstacles got in the way, and it all fell apart about 6 months ago.

It’s amazing how little was needed, to create such delight. E-mails back and forth, with some substance in them, and genuine responses from our FWB partner. Achieving trust and “connectedness” this way. Writing and listening and giving feedback; THAT is all it takes to delight two people who like each other, or more.

Now and then we solved “problems together”. Like we looked into matters with some depth, which moved both of us. Or we made love remotely. And we fondled each other’s souls in other ways too. That was what happened, until ...... too many misgivings flowed into our conversations.

Now I left out something essential: we felt like soulmates in the beginning. Because our value systems aligned and we found each other loveable. For various reasons; one being common experiences while growing up. And passion was both her and my middle name.

So what I look for – with a more mature woman this time – is nothing extraordinary really. But when it happens, I know iboth of us will feel like paradise.

Last edited:
Not an extravagant hope, really. I used to be so lucky that this actually happened and even for several years. But some obstacles got in the way, and it all fell apart about 6 months ago.

It’s amazing how little was needed, to create such delight. E-mails back and forth, with some substance in them, and genuine responses from our FWB partner. Achieving trust and “connectedness” this way. Writing and listening and giving feedback; THAT is all it takes to delight two people who like each other, or more.

Now and then we solved “problems together”. Like we looked into matters with some depth, which moved both of us. Or we made love remotely. And we fondled each other’s souls in other ways too. That was what happened, until ...... too many misgivings flowed into our conversations.

Now I left out something essential: we felt like soulmates in the beginning. Because our value systems aligned and we found each other loveable. For various reasons; one being common experiences while growing up. And passion was both her and my middle name.

So what I look for – with a more mature woman this time – is nothing extraordinary really. But when it happens, I know iboth of us will feel like paradise.
Ok,I don't know when your last post was,bc they're not in chronological order, but it seems that I've been taken down the rabbit hole reading your ads. So much so that I read a side.conversation between 2 particularly mean women,in which I. Had to tell them to stop cackling over their boiling cauldron.

Ok,I don't know when your last post was,bc they're not in chronological order, but it seems that I've been taken down the rabbit hole reading your ads. So much so that I read a side.conversation between 2 particularly mean women,in which I. Had to tell them to stop cackling over their boiling cauldron.

While I do find your ads a little overly descriptive, I realize I might be a bit jaded due to recent experiences on lit. Maybe you'd be interested in changing my mind...

Back