an erotic smack in the face

If Manu wanted you to shot him up with an 8ball, if you had his full consent, would you do it because you love him and want to please him...

...or, because you love him and want to do what's best for him, would you flat-out say NO - even though he'd manage to get it done some other way?

You equate spanking with injecting potentially lethal amounts of poison? :eek: Maybe spankings were different at your house. ;)

But seriously - no, I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't inject him with drugs, or saw his leg off, or mutilate kittens, or tie a noose around our necks and jack off together in the closet a la Carradine. And he wouldn't do that to me. Heck, he won't even slap my face because he's not comfortable with that, and that's fine with me. It's not fun if it isn't fun for both.

There are things I fantasize that I'll never get to do because I'm with him and he's not down with it. And there are probably things he'd like to try that I'm not totally down with. Again, that's fine with me.

But every once in a while asking my partner of 20+ years to hold me down and fuck me hard wherever he feels like fucking me - how is that harmful to me or him? Sure, my ass, etc. is usually pretty sore the next day, but it heals. And I kind of like that sort of sore. :)

P.S. Last night I was inspired by this thread. When I told the abusive monster that he shouldn't slap my bottom because I don't like it, in or out of the bedroom, he let out a roar of mockery, turned me over the sink and did things that reddened every imaginable cheek on my body.

When will it ever end??

Pics or it didn't happen.

You equate spanking with injecting potentially lethal amounts of poison? :eek: Maybe spankings were different at your house. ;)

But seriously - no, I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't inject him with drugs, or saw his leg off, or mutilate kittens, or tie a noose around our necks and jack off together in the closet a la Carradine. And he wouldn't do that to me. Heck, he won't even slap my face because he's not comfortable with that, and that's fine with me. It's not fun if it isn't fun for both.

There are things I fantasize that I'll never get to do because I'm with him and he's not down with it. And there are probably things he'd like to try that I'm not totally down with. Again, that's fine with me.

But every once in a while asking my partner of 20+ years to hold me down and fuck me hard wherever he feels like fucking me - how is that harmful to me or him? Sure, my ass, etc. is usually pretty sore the next day, but it heals. And I kind of like that sort of sore. :)

Pics or it didn't happen.

I don't really put an entire night's worth of coke that might explode your brain and a closet of autoerotic asfixiation in the same boat. Those are vastly different examples.

I understand...

...you believe A can = B, C, D, and/or whatever, that truth must abide contradiction else there is no such thing as truth at all, that "reality" is relative to whatever each individual wishes theirs to be, that Bambi doesn't have to die, and that Vogue is a tool of the male-commanded society which demands women get plastic tits and rubber lips for its own enjoyment.

I'd ask you if you've ever been unconsentually abused in your life...

...but since I am professionally intimate with the collective facts of that general matter and already know the answer, and a very cool woman has already informed me this week that she doesn't really get anything out of being slapped in the face, yet she accepts it because it makes him happy, I won't.

So, if you don't mind: whatever else you may've intended to offer in explanation why there's really nothing wrong with the "right" guy slapping you in the face, or beating and bruising you - or you slapping or beating and bruising him...

...just share 'em with the B, C, D, and/or whatever bozos who also get off with absolutely no common decency regard for the reality that billions and billions of women and men are suffering miserably every minute of every day in great, apathetic part because such depravity just happens to be accepted here because it's "consensual".

In truth, that registers as little to me as a poster on this site who'd insist he'd never have a molesting thought about his daughters, let alone literally molest them, as they were growing up, but who unashamedly and openly admits that as soon as they're old enough to - wait for the magic word - consent...

...they're fair meat to him.

What a cargo boat full of absolute bullshit.

Just out of curiosity, Laurel:

If Manu wanted you to shot him up with an 8ball, if you had his full consent, would you do it because you love him and want to please him...

...or, because you love him and want to do what's best for him, would you flat-out say NO - even though he'd manage to get it done some other way?

The way your mind works is fucking terrifying.

P.S. Last night I was inspired by this thread. When I told the abusive monster that he shouldn't slap my bottom because I don't like it, in or out of the bedroom, he let out a roar of mockery, turned me over the sink and did things that reddened every imaginable cheek on my body.

When will it ever end??

That is hot.

I don't really put an entire night's worth of coke that might explode your brain and a closet of autoerotic asfixiation in the same boat. Those are vastly different examples.

You know, if there's one thing I've learned at Lit, it's that the guys who like to wear their wife's bra and panties think the people who like to pee on each other are depraved and dangerous perverts, and the guys who like to whip their wives have total hate and disdain for the bra/panty guys, and so on and so on.

But at the end of the day, my old boss' utter hatred of tomatoes doesn't make them poisonous. She doesn't have to eat them. More for me!

It's a useless argument, anyhow - like all debates where opinions are more visceral than logical.

You equate spanking with injecting potentially lethal amounts of poison? :eek:

Geezus...

...ridiculous much?

My point, in that specific example, was consent...

...and the OP is about getting off from smacks in the face.

I do not, and haven't even come close to implying in this thread that I "equate" e's offering of lovey-dovey "spankings" to the detrimental psychological differences of those who get off smacking people in the face or those who get off by being smacked in the face, or those who get off by others consenting to them to beat and bruise them.

Now, you can go off untangetly again if you need to and mommy-school once more about whatever floats whomever's boat, who are we to judge, whatever adults want to do behind closed doors, etc, etc, etc...

...but there are concrete, psychologically practical reasons why you don't get off by getting smacked in the face or Manu doesn't get off from you consenting to him to bruise and beat you.

And I strongly present to you that if those detrimental psychological differences weren't valid, you and Manu would be beating the sexual fvck out of each other constantly.

BTW, in re:

Maybe spankings were different at your house. ;)

Was the emotional hyperbolicism you offered in your post above...

...a staple "at your house"?

Joffrey: "But how do we know that a woman who likes rough sex isn't just a whore who deserves whatever happens to her?"

Tywin: "Because we have LISTENED, to the many experts who serve the realm by counseling the king on matters about which he knows nothing."

Joffrey: "But I haven't BEEN counseled."

Tywin: "You are being counseled at this very moment."

Geezus...

...ridiculous much?

My point, in that specific example, was consent...

...and the OP is about getting off from smacks in the face.

If you really think she's the only human being to ever enjoy stuff that's not physically/psychologically good for them, then you don't know many human beings, or read much about human beings. That's what people do - stuff that's bad for us.

Now, you can go off untangetly again if you need to and mommy-school once more about whatever floats whomever's boat, who are we to judge, whatever adults want to do behind closed doors, etc, etc, etc...

Never said you couldn't judge - just that your opinion is just that: your opinion.

I've got oodles of opinions on how people should run their lives. I'm as narrow as anyone as far as what I like and don't like, what I think is right and not right. But I sense that the difference between you and I is that I'm aware that my opinions are just that: my opinions.

And to be honest, the older I get, the harder it is for me to get outraged about what other people do - especially strangers on the Internet. Like, I know talking to you isn't going to change your opinion. Which is fine. I talk to my cat sometimes too.

...but there are concrete, psychologically practical reasons why you don't get off by getting smacked in the face or Manu doesn't get off from you consenting to him to bruise and beat you.

And it is well-documented that health, productive, well-raised people sometimes do freaky weird shit in their sex lives. For a variety of reasons, or no reason at all. Because people are complicated.

And I strongly present to you that if those detrimental psychological differences weren't valid, you and Manu would be beating the sexual fvck out of each other constantly.

I don't think so. We're both sorta busy with other stuff.

Was the emotional hyperbolicism you offered in your post above...

...a staple "at your house"?

Pretty much. My childhood home's cabinets were well-stocked with motional hyperbolicism in my household as a kid. Fish sticks, too. Lots of fish sticks.

Oh yeah, and pizza on Fridays.

That wouldn't be a unicorn, though. That's be a bicorn. Right?

Oak Tree Boy talks a lot of gruff game, but if an actual pegasus flew down from the skies in front of his desert outhouse right now, I'm fairly certain he'd be shitting his safari shorts wondering if Zeus was marking him for smiting. :D

If you really think she's the only human being to ever enjoy stuff that's not physically/psychologically good for them, then you don't know many human beings, or read much about human beings. That's what people do - stuff that's bad for us.

The way you so naturally pull your own sh!t out of your azz, and then so mindlessly present it as if it could be anything else...

..makes it a good bet that you and vetteman are identical twins.

The way you so naturally pull your own sh!t out of your azz, and then so mindlessly present it as if it could be anything else...

..makes it a good bet that you and vetteman are identical twins.

What part made you made mad? :( Was it the pizza or the fish sticks?

Oak Tree Boy talks a lot of gruff game, but if an actual pegasus flew down from the skies in front of his desert outhouse right now, I'm fairly certain he'd be shitting his safari shorts wondering if Zeus was marking him for smiting. :D

Smiting is SO underused these days. Both in the literature and in the literal.

God needs to reach down his mighty hand from the heavens more often and get his smote on.

I'm gonna call all goats "bicorns" from now on, though.

One of the zoos I take the querylettes to has a breeding program for the Arabian Oryx.

They are thought to be the origin of the unicorn legends. They are bi-horn-y but when seen in profile they appear to have one.

So unicorn hunting is actually just a matter of perspective.

Last edited:
I don't take credit, jack...

...only cash, or free rent in weak minds.

Ain't that right, Leaksmith.

You just proved my point. Sometimes words have two meanings. I'll use one that is more specific, so your tiny little brain will understand. You are a fucking moron.

Back