AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey glitter...thanks Sam♡
Still not at the gym....it's snowing today...seriously??? Does not make me want to venture outside.....more coffee!!!

Hey glitter...thanks Sam♡
Still not at the gym....it's snowing today...seriously??? Does not make me want to venture outside.....more coffee!!!

I say snow is a terrific excuse to stay inside and have more coffee. I don't have an excuse for not working out. Sunny and warm here, but I still don't wanna! :rolleyes:

You guys know I love my morning gym time, but it seems I've missed quite a bit at the coffee house this morning! Great pics all around and I love the flirty conversation!

Like Kitty, I too have a huge smile on my face thanks to a certain phone call I received in-between sets of Squats. It definitely perked up my day! Maybe a bit too much even! LOL!!

My :heart: did bring me my morning brew, so I'll say thank you and get back to serving you again tomorrow! ;)

what is really hard is putting the cream in upside down!!!

Hmmm... I think with the right dispenser you can get the cream wherever you want to put it.

Tasty treat...

coffee-bean-cookies-recipe.jpg

Morning my sweet sexy Coffee / Tea lovers.
Anyone up to join me ???
YOU ALL have a wonderful Sunday.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Attachments

• Coffee anyone 2.jpg
    Coffee anyone 2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 201
Good Sunday morning to you!

Wishing you a good cup of coffee, if you're not still snuggled in bed!

Attachments

• coffee.jpg
    coffee.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 52
Good morning Emmy, shy and everyone else!! It's still cold but the beach always looks good!!

5856480672_580a943212_z.jpg

Morning my sweet sexy Coffee / Tea lovers.
Anyone up to join me ???
YOU ALL have a wonderful Sunday.
Good Sunday morning to you!

Wishing you a good cup of coffee, if you're not still snuggled in bed!
Good morning Emmy, shy and everyone else!! It's still cold but the beach always looks good!!

5856480672_580a943212_z.jpg

Good morning you lovely Lit ladies! Three stunning photos this morning. I'm still snuggled up in bed wishing I had a view like Tali's and looked as good as Emmy when I roll out of bed lol.

Pancake art for my love of coffee lol. (Yes I'm a bit bored this morning). And it's no beach but everything outside is blooming and pretty :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Pancake art for my love of coffee lol. (Yes I'm a bit bored this morning). And it's no beach but everything outside is blooming and pretty

attachment.php

attachment.php

Will be right there sweet sexy one, I m hungry and not only for pancakes :D:devil:

(and thank you for the sweet compliment:eek:)

Now where is our boss :confused:
I better go over there and get his lazy ass out off bed :D:devil: anyone free to help ;)

Attachments

• greatest_boss.jpg
    greatest_boss.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 456
I looked out the back window as I was making my coffee this morning. This was my view. I watched a while and eventually saw three different deer. This one is rather small. Must be a yearling.
attachment.php

Attachments

• r-IMG_2369.jpg
    r-IMG_2369.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 113
I looked out the back window as I was making my coffee this morning. This was my view. I watched a while and eventually saw three different deer. This one is rather small. Must be a yearling.
attachment.php

Ohhh how cute….. but not as cute as YOU. Morning sweet sexy one.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Addressed to sweet Emma

I would join you any time, any chance of something extra to round my coffee off?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back