Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning from Pablo's
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 154
I know someone who needs a extra-special coffee run this morning! Or at least a reminder of an extra-special late night coffee run recently made!!

Good morning everyone!

Good morning my :heart:! How awake are we today?? ;)

Last edited:
I know someone who needs a extra-special coffee run this morning! Or at least a reminder of an extra-special late night coffee run recently made!!

Good morning everyone!

so many clothes... ;)

Good morning everyone!

Awwwww thx for that pic! I needed that this morning! :heart: you ;)

so many clothes... ;)
Hey you have seen some unclothed ones! We may have a few more in the vault :devil:

Good Afternoon Everyone!!! Happy Friday :)

Good morning everyone. No one up yet???

attachment.php

Attachments

• r2-20140426_074514.jpg
    r2-20140426_074514.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 134
good morning everyone!

what a great weekend to love your soulmate! kitty you are mine forever!

now roll out of bed and go get us some coffee :D

good morning everyone!

what a great weekend to love your soulmate! kitty you are mine forever!

now roll out of bed and go get us some coffee :D

A word of friendly advice: you should be the one jumping up to get the coffee for your soulmate. Relatively small effort, and big rewards. ;)

A word of friendly advice: you should be the one jumping up to get the coffee for your soulmate. Relatively small effort, and big rewards. ;)

He takes care of me more than I do him so I'm happy to be of service this morning.... Well afternoon now for most ;)

We need some :) in here today! I smiled today because I got to talk to My :heart: this morning and he sent me some surprises :devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
A late 'good morning' to everyone, but I'm still having coffee on the west coast! :)

VTJmUii.jpg

Three cups in and things are looking up! If only I didn't stay up so late dicking around on Lit I might not need three cups to feel human.

Hi everyone...it's been awhile since I drank some coffee with you all...I need to get up an go to the gym.I need more coffee and a kick in the ass....

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back