AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet friend, bringing you a cup of coffee while your waiting for news about your son's kidney transplant. Hope all will go well. Know thinking about and your family. Loads of hugz and :kiss::kiss::kiss:

( i m gone, but still care about my friends here…..)

yes indeed.....*sigh* We will wait patiently and keep the coffee shop running. :)

Isn't it because you're a hick? :D
Shhhhhhhhhhh!! :eek:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
My sweet friend, bringing you a cup of coffee while your waiting for news about your son's kidney transplant. Hope all will go well. Know thinking about and your family. Loads of hugz and :kiss::kiss::kiss:

( i m gone, but still care about my friends here…..)

Yes, we're hoping there is good news soon! HUGS :rose::kiss::heart:

Thanks to all for the kind thoughts

Everything is going really well, the transplanted kidney is already functioning very well

Still a lot of recovery but certainly a great start

Really long day. Whewww

Everything is going really well, the transplanted kidney is already functioning very well

Really long day. Whewww

Wonderful news!!! :rose:

attachment.php

Last edited:

Really long day. Whewww

Marvelous news, crash! Be sure to follow doctors orders.

Will this affect your coffee consumption? :D

Sony

Really long day. Whewww

Gosh, what a hard thing you're going through.

Sending you and your family lots of hugs and :kiss:es. :kiss:

Really long day. Whewww

Oh wonderful news!!! :rose:

Would you like some cleavage with your coffee?

Always.

I gave up on asking for that after Starbucks banned me, though, so I just sit and silently hope these days. I really did think it was on the menu and swore it was an honest mistake as I was dragged from the establishment.

Always.

I gave up on asking for that after Starbucks banned me, though, so I just sit and silently hope these days. I really did think it was on the menu and swore it was an honest mistake as I was dragged from the establishment.
Well thank goodness you've found a coffee shop where that is a house specialty :)

Always.

One of two small cafe/coffeehouses downtown has a knack for hiring women with "spacious decolletages" and "deep valleys." They seem to appeal to the "dirty old man" crowd mostly :cool:

thanks to those of you keeping the coffee shop perking along in it's regular mode.

for those interested in an update, things could not be going better for my son - kidney is functioning extremely well, all is good, he should go home Friday no problem.

we're thrilled - has been long and stressful.

thanks to all the well wishers here.

thanks to those of you keeping the coffee shop perking along in it's regular mode.

for those interested in an update, things could not be going better for my son - kidney is functioning extremely well, all is good, he should go home Friday no problem.

you know Ive got your back......and your front :devil:

Except when Emmy pops in....then it's left unmanned when I sneak her into the back room for some :kiss:'s and :p ' s :D

So happy to hear that :D
Still a lot of well wishes for your son, daughter in law.
:kiss::heart:

Thanks for the update. That is good news indeed. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back