Amerikanerin will einwandern und dienen.....

HannahAnne17

Virgin
A young woman wants to emigrate to Germany and serve a willing and perverted household as a maid or pet. Clean, healthy, virgin and without ballast.

Vielleicht solltest du erst einmal in Deutschland ankommen und dich einleben. Dann kannst du ja immer noch einen "Besitzer" suchen und dich in der Szene umschauen. Ich wĆ¼nsche dir jedenfalls viel Erfolg!šŸ¶

Thank you, Lord. I don't have a lot of time and very little money at my disposal. For me, to travel to Germany, I am looking for a suitable situation in the municipality. I'd be left without money. I just wanted to see if there was a vocation for such a profession. Smiles

Ah, okay. Das erklƤrt ein wenig mehr. Sicherlich wird es so etwas geben, ist allerdings schon recht speziell. Darf ich fragen, warum ausgerechnet Deutschland?

Because I read that Germany is a bit more liberal about certain abnormalities, and because I can read and write German, I thought it would be a good way to serve.

Ja in sexueller Hinsicht ist Europa und auch Deutschland etwas lockerer als Amerika. In anderen Bereichen haben die USA die Nase vorne. Sind halt recht unterschiedliche Kulturkreise.

I was just thinking about how a submissive maid in Germany would be the ultimate form of submissiveness. I clean houses for a living, but I would do it for board and lodging if I could serve a dominant couple or a lord/mistress.

Back