The toy

Atoy40

Trymyeroticmind
This would be more of a true story about how someone is used as a “toy” and finds he very much enjoys it. It’s a story some will have issue with at first but will soon find out there is nothing but positive and healthy for all. We have all kinds of things to bring into the bedroom to enhance our intimacy. Well what’s wrong with it being a live human being used to fulfill a fantasy or simply a live toy. Imagine a girlfriend being able to ask or have without any hang ups. Or maybe a couple who wants a “toy” live version that comes with out the risk. This is not like a paid service. And is not. Real relationships that lasted for as long as they could with a very good healthy all is possible experience

I see what your saying and many erotic stories feature this. Imagine the baby sitter who becomes the toy of her lusty clients. It can be done in a very nurturing and supportive way. A young man who's been mowing the lawn for a pair of older sisters, who one day invite him in for a cool drink.

I see what your saying and many erotic stories feature this. Imagine the baby sitter who becomes the toy of her lusty clients. It can be done in a very nurturing and supportive way. A young man who's been mowing the lawn for a pair of older sisters, who one day invite him in for a cool drink.
Hey thanks for commenting. Yes exactly. I guess another way is I had a serious girlfriend during our years in which she was older and we had an understanding we may go our separate ways one day. We had a chemistry and identical sexual mindset. One of absolute trust and communication. That allowed us to explore anything. I was her personal “toy” that she could use. Use in a good way

So I was friends with a couple for several years in which I was asked to help them fulfill or try fetish, kinks, fantasy, role play, curiosity etc. Mild to wild 5-10 times in a year. There was absolute trust, respect and no judgement. Most of all when we were in public for work or with other friends no one was the wiser. Absolute discretion. Because I was nothing more than a “toy” that yes enjoyed myself but it never left the bedroom just like the toys in the drawer. We never flirted, glanced or had any type of interaction in that capacity. Some times I just followed orders very “cold” in a way like a silicon dildo. But to give a couple the ability to explore together without worry to become a truly loving passionate relationship again was truly awesome to help with. It took away the possibility of regret and worry for me to be the first “another guy” introduced. All the are you attracted to him, etc etc was gone. The fact I acted silently like a “toy” and it was purely about my cock, cum, with “no face” just a body type interaction. it allowed for more adventurous experiences in which anything could go really comfort.

Back