Am I Or Not?

Perhaps it's time you took the none-too-subtle hint and not let the door smack your ass on the way out.

Moderators?

Now, while I see I'm still listed as a writer on several stories, I am told my "account has been banished" & my profile has been negatively altered.

Looks like someone managed to discover your password and used it to vandalize your account. I wonder if the moderators have any power to fix this?

-Z.

Edit: Now I see a discussion thread in the Writers forum that may be related. Hope you get the account fixed or reactivated.

Last edited:
Looks like someone managed to discover your password and used it to vandalize your account. I wonder if the moderators have any power to fix this?

-Z.

Edit: Now I see a discussion thread in the Writers forum that may be related. Hope you get the account fixed or reactivated.

Whether or not someone set up TJChurch by hacking his CHYOO and Literotica accounts doesn't really matter, considering he got me to banish someone under false pretenses. In fact, if he was set up, it turns out to be poetic justice.

Last edited:
Back