Allgemeiner Chat-Thread - [u.a. Ein Wort/Ein Satz - Postings]

Yeah, the genders are really confusing. Unless I know for sure, I usually just guess the gender of words!

I'm not sure that I agree about the genderless words being due to the Norman influence on English, because French words are also gendered.

French nouns are gendered, as are the dutch, but they don't always have the same gender. Something female can be neither female or male in dutch, (although dutch only has two genders, which aren't genders at all) the same in german (three genders: male, female and neither, plus a fourth for plural). In german something female or male changes to neither if you diminish it.

English vocabulary grew enormously because over the ages much more 'foreign' words got incorporated as in other languages.
So I can see Byrons point:In English the gender-confusion that resulted out of this got swept away.

blobfish, I also guess, but my Lap has a german correction-programm, and that points some of my mistakes out to me, problem is, I still don't know what it should be. So I keep guessing, and trying until my programm gives up.

Hi PB, Vollstrecker hi @ all

@ Byron: Thanks again for starting this thread,
you give Peter_Carsten a real hard time,i love
the way you do it.

The fraggels over there has no idea what happens
with them, the whole community ist laughing about
their stupid.

I´m pretty sure P_C take a permanent look of this
thread and all he can do here is NOTHING.

lg PB57

Hallo dutchrain, :kiss:

grins, schön dich auch hier zu haben...

@ Bär

Doch eins kann der liebe P_C hier....

LESEN und sich ärgern das er hier nichts verschieben kann

LG jörg

Hallo dutchrain, :kiss:

grins, schön dich auch hier zu haben...

@ Bär

Doch eins kann der liebe P_C hier....

LESEN und sich ärgern das er hier nichts verschieben kann

LG jörg

I was just about to say that!

(without the kissy lips though)

"Wer den Wind saet, wird den Sturm ernten."

"Who sows the wind will reap the whirlwind."

"Nothing from nothing leaves nothing"

That´s the lesson for the german mod.

This thread is fascinating, as is the fact that Byron invaded and brought us back fresh meat!

Hallo Vollstrecker, und wilkommen zu die Englisch GB. Polarbear, Ich erinnere mich Sie, aber nicht mein Deutsch Grammatik Lektion. :D

French nouns are gendered, as are the dutch, but they don't always have the same gender. Something female can be neither female or male in dutch, (although dutch only has two genders, which aren't genders at all) the same in german (three genders: male, female and neither, plus a fourth for plural). In german something female or male changes to neither if you diminish it.

English vocabulary grew enormously because over the ages much more 'foreign' words got incorporated as in other languages.
So I can see Byrons point:In English the gender-confusion that resulted out of this got swept away.

blobfish, I also guess, but my Lap has a german correction-programm, and that points some of my mistakes out to me, problem is, I still don't know what it should be. So I keep guessing, and trying until my programm gives up.

Hi PB, Vollstrecker hi @ all

dutch sounds like there's something stuck in the throat. i've never been able to get that down.

fucking little bitch moved my thread.

i'm going to need a better undercover thread.

fucking little bitch moved my thread.

i'm going to need a better undercover thread.

I think he deleted yours. My thread on Karl-Marx-Stadt got moved to the rubbish bin, but I think yours was too inflammatory so it was wiped clean.

I think he deleted yours. My thread on Karl-Marx-Stadt got moved to the rubbish bin, but I think yours was too inflammatory so it was wiped clean.

i've been moved to the rubbish bin. i'm creating a new thread right now, but first i'm translating some basic german to make friends.

i've been moved to the rubbish bin. i'm creating a new thread right now, but first i'm translating some basic german to make friends.

You should have a slogan.

"Redefreiheit, nicht Zensur"

Freunde Nicht Müll

okay. second try. i tried to be very nice and friendly, so peter would not send me to the incinerator.

And you tried good.
Maybe you won't be disposed of this time, maybe he just moves you to the ACT there.

And mind: only the best end in the Müll there.
A few others get in once in a while, but they don't count.

@Hi, all together
@Hi, "Byron..."

A Place for "Free Speech"- Wonderful!
And thanks.

mfg
abc (der ohne "_")

Back