Allgemeiner Chat-Thread - [u.a. Ein Wort/Ein Satz - Postings]

omg you're almost as much fun as a kitten with a tin foil ball.

i need more foil.

Well, good luck posting in the German section.

Peter has surveillance cameras everywhere.

i bet peter (i pronounce that the same way wendy does in peter pan in my head) sucks cock.

eh. they're both a form of german so it kinda counts.

i sure hope so. either that or i'm losing my mind.

And he will stop at nothing to extinguish any hint of fun.

peter is a little bitch and is going down.

Ok, I'm rofling...

What's great is that it's 5:10am there right now.

the dutch will get a nice wake up message as well. i'm hoping for some fresh kinky ass on the GB soon.

I posted in your thread. I hope they understand me. I studied basic German a few years ago so I could read auction catalogs.

i posted in yours as well. where are the pictures?

I posted in your thread. I hope they understand me. I studied basic German a few years ago so I could read auction catalogs.

I could understand you, but I'm juggling four languages, most of them can barely handle theirs...

I could understand you, but I'm juggling four languages, most of them can barely handle theirs...

I know my German is really awful! I used to write to a guy in Germany that spoke no Englisch, and we barely understood each other.

I know my German is really awful! I used to write to a guy in Germany that spoke no Englisch, and we barely understood each other.

It's not to bad. I know an english guy who wrote love letters in dutch. We had to translate back to english to understand him. My friend really wanted to understand him... I didn't know why.

It's not to bad. I know an english guy who wrote love letters in dutch. We had to translate back to english to understand him. My friend really wanted to understand him... I didn't know why.

I've found that most non-English speakers prefer me to just write in English, especially the Swedes. Every Swede I've known speaks better English than I do!

I've found that most non-English speakers prefer me to just write in English, especially the Swedes. Every Swede I've known speaks better English than I do!

Nearly all europeans learn at least some English. English is not as complicated as most other languages.
It often is easier to read English, as to try to guess, what the other one is trying to tell you.
But we do appreciate it very much, if an Englishman or American tries our languages, because we know, that they are complicated. I still get confused by the german 'der die das die' and I speak and write german daily for ages.

My lector keeps telling me: You made less mistakes as the last time. (I should make none at all, so often as he told me that lol)

Last edited:
Nearly all europeans learn at least some English. English is not as complicated as most other languages.
It often is easier to read English, as to try to guess, what the other one is trying to tell you.
But we do appreciate it very much, if an Englishman or American tries our languages, because we know, that they are complicated. I still get confused by the german 'der die das die' and I speak and write german daily for ages.

My lector keeps telling me: You made less mistakes as the last time. (I should make none at all, so often as he told me that lol)
Because it's a mixture of Germanic and Romance languages, that confusion caused English nouns to lose their gender. Also, the language lost many verb inflections. It became, actually, more primitive syntactically, and that makes it somewhat easier to learn. However, the vocabulary is huge.

Yeah, the genders are really confusing. Unless I know for sure, I usually just guess the gender of words!

I'm not sure that I agree about the genderless words being due to the Norman influence on English, because French words are also gendered.

@ Byron

Thanks for opening this thread, what happens at german Lit is
pure censorship, it´s the same, what the nazis done between
1933 and 1945.

No free speech, if you didn´t follow their rules, you
get a one way ticket to a nice concentration camp.

lg PB57

Moin Moin...

Thx Byron , schön mal wieder ein stelle zu haben wo man nicht in den Müll verschoben wird.

Schon erstaunlich was alles unter Spam neuerdings bei Lit gewertet wird...

Wünsche allen einen schönen Tag und lasst euch nicht all zu sehr ärgern

LG Jörg

Back