Alexa: In The Clutches of Criminals (Closed- PM if interested)

Alexa let out a loud gasp as the cock shoved inside of her. She thrashed on the chair, pulling at the restraints, but to no avail. Her mind couldn't form a thought, she couldn't retort that she didn't want to serve the establishment at all, that she couldn't give a damn about his needs, but all she could think and all she could say was simply "no!"

“What did you say?” the Manager asked as he busily rammed his prick into Alexa’s womb. He put both his hands on her breasts as he continued banging his cock into her tight hole. Sweat fell from her his body as he leaned over her – wanting to cum inside this rebellious bitch and make her obey his wishes.

However, her latest act of defiance incited his anger, and he pulled out his dick and positioned the head on her creamy asshole. “Did you just say no to me, Alexa?” he once again questioned the prone prostitute as his knob pushed past her sphincter. “I hope you won’t mind,” he groaned as his fought to force his member inside her rectum, “if I take you in the ass!”

Alexa gasped in pain as she felt his cock stretch her, wider than she had felt it spread before. She winced, wanted it to stop. "Stop. Please stop." She felt his hot, cum-slick cock force itself deeper into her. She tensed up, clenching her fists and curling her toes, pulling at the restraints holding her in place. She wanted to buck her hips wildly, to find some way of pushing him out of her, but couldn't.

“No,” he replied as he pushed his penis farther into her resistant ass, “since you will not behave, I am going to have to reteach you discipline!” He then shoved a foot-long dildo into her gaping cunt. The toy stretched her hole and the Manager groaned as her asshole tightened while her other orifice widened to accommodate the new intruder.

“You better learn to like taking two dicks at the same time,” he told Alexa as his pubic hair brushed the rim of her shaved anus; “if not,” he warned her as he finally jammed all of his member inside her tight butthole, “you’re going to the floor and serve as our ‘free sample’ for tonight!”

Back