Alexa: In The Clutches of Criminals (Closed- PM if interested)

"No sir. But I would like him barred if that's possible, sir." Alexa said flatly, knowing it was unlikely such a policy would be enforced.

“Can you justify your request?” he queried as he followed the subject in question with the help of the security cameras, “Would you categorize him as financial threat to our establishment?”

"I wouldn't know, sir. I haven't had much experience with the financial side of this establishment lately, sir. But if you would prefer, you could keep him and let me go instead."

He slightly grinned at her attempt at humor and retorted: “As property of this institution; please be aware that any harm that comes to you constitutes a breach of the agreement that each customer enters with this establishment.

“However,” as he quickly glanced the aforementioned client’s criminal record, “any personal issue that you may have with the customer….” He paused so that his eyes looked directly into Alexa, “Must be entirely divorced from your behavior as an employee of this enterprise.”

So which am I? Alexa wanted to ask. An employee or property?

"So if he returns, he can use me how he sees fit?"

Last edited:
He mused while constructing an appropriate response to her query. Afterwards, he answered her question by saying, “Within reason, but any significant damage to you would warrant immediate removal and remuneration of the harm caused by the client.”

Last edited:
Alexa mulled over his words. They were all meaningless, as far as she was concerned. Mike could come back whenever he wanted, do what he liked and no one would bat an eye. And refusing service was a dangerous proposition in this place. And renumeration meant nothing coming from a boss who basically held her prisoner.

"Is that all, sir?" She tried her best to remain emotionless.

“Yes,” he said, but instantly added, “but I would like you to be more cheerful to the patrons.” Although he enjoyed her detached attitude during their conversation, he demanded more emotion from her once she returned to her work station.

Placing his palms on her shoulders, he stared into Alexa’s eyes and noted, “Try smiling a bit more.”

“For one,” he considered while massaging Alexa’s shoulders. Once he felt her stiffening to his unfamiliar fondling, he dug the joints of his thumbs into the hollows in between her shoulders and collarbone. As he felt her writhe in pain, he continued his statement, “You are still alive. Would you like to go on living, Alexa?”

Alexa groaned. Her knees buckled at the pain, she tried to grab his wrists and pull them off her, but she couldn't. He was too strong. She shut her eyes and let out a small yell. Her body fidgeted as she tried to fight back, her legs trembling, her naked breasts jostling at every tiny quake in her body. She moved her arms again, trying to push his hands away from inside. Still no give.

"Yes! Yes please sir!" She let out another loud, painful groan. "Please!"

Last edited:
In the meantime, the normal business went on like usually. Customers were looking at the dancing girls and picking their numbers just to move then up to the cash register to get some special entertainment.

A rather nondescript looking guy in his early forties was moving up and down the windows as if he wasn’t able to make up his mind. But instead Thomas was just waiting for Alexa to return to her box, so that he could get her next customer. The high school teacher was a regular and he always was waiting for the young, hot woman. A year ago he had met other working girls as well, but now he had a special connection to this special beauty. Alexa was his… girlfriend… if you could call her that. At least for Thomas she was his girlfriend, a very hot and sexy looking… the only problem was, that they could only meet this way and that she was a common whore.

“Damn, what’s taking her so long. Has some guy booked her for the whole night?” He was already considering to leave again. He didn’t want some stranger to notice him or anyone realize the secret of the special relation that he had with Alexa, since that would cause lots of trouble and danger for both of them.

Satisfied with her improved attitude, the Manager removed his hands from Alexa. Her soft hands pathetically trying to pry his fingers away from her collar appealed to his aesthetics, but he also wanted to prevent damage to the establishment’s product. As he savored her servile form – nipples erect from her near-death experience and breasts heaving from the rush of adrenaline coursing through her body – he once regained his normal composure and said to Alexa: “You may now return to work….”

Keeled over from the experience, sweating and panting helplessly, Alexa rubbed her sore collarbones and she tried to regain her breath and composure.

"Thank you, sir." She managed to spurt out.

She turned and left, giving him a view of her ass jostling in those little red panties.

Alexa cut her way through the small throng of men milling about to get to the relative safety of her glass box. Her head was swimming with terrible thoughts that she battled to keep beneath the surface, unless the anguish on her face was captured by another security camera.

She entered the back passage and watched customers eager to fuck the girls. She realized she had been offered a way out of this place. She was afraid of death, but the began to think that surviving was just as bad.

She went into her room and shut the door. Her eyes took in the sight of all the sex toys on display on her shelf, the chains she had been restrained with, the gags she had been silenced with, the floggers she had been beaten with, and the dildos she had been impaled with. She was over everything there, a monument to her subjugation. She had asked for more of this?

No, No, she had to stay alive for Micah. To escape, to see him and speak to him again, to reassure him that mommy loved him and never meant to leave him alone in this cruel world. From time to time, she wondered what she had done to be tested like this by God, but she realized she had no choice but to survive it.

She returned to her glass enclosure, shut her eyes, and began dancing again.

Last edited:
The Manager deemed her compliance worthy of another chance, and feigned a lack of interest in the swaying of her buttocks; separated slightly by the red fabric of her unmentionables. Watching her through the all-seeing view of the lenses that monitored the intimate details of the establishment’s stable of whores – the Manager relished the defeated expression on Alexa’s face as she returned to her room.

When she came back to her assigned booth, he hoped that she continued to project the jovial, but lustful façade that she currently projected to the clientele. On the other hand, his palms sweated as he recalled her pliant flesh on his skin, and he desired another opportunity to once again discipline the product that presently danced for the amusement of the desperate customers….

Thomas felt relief and excitement washing over him, when he spotted Alexa taking her spot in the box. From a bit further down in the passageway, he studied her sexy body moving to the vibrating beats of the music. It was sad and thrilling at the same time to see her like this.

Slowly the high school teacher pushed forward, got Alexa's number, not giving away that he knew her well by now, and moved over to the cashier. After paying the outrageous price for a short hour of fun and passion, he continued his way toward Alexa's room, where he knew the young girl would wait for him... her next customer and secret boyfriend.

Half naked in her glass booth, Alexa tried to keep pace with the house music and the other women flaunting themselves. She licked her fingertips seductively and used them to play and tweak her still erect nipples. She crouched as she pinched them rolled them around in her hands, then began cupping and squeezing her round, pert breasts for the men on the other side of the glass.

She soon stood back up, her hips rolling from side to side, and ran her hands seductively down her sides and to her lace-covered crotch. She had no intention of removing them, hoping instead a client might claim her before that happened.

Her light buzzed three times. Saved by the bell. She turned away from the glass and the men, and the manager's video cameras, and into the privacy of her room. Inside, she found Thomas waiting for her.

She smiled and approached him, tilting her head upwards to give him a passionate kiss.

tumblr_n4ctu4bLz01qmb4pvo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Remembering the first time she arrived at the brothel, naked and unpleasantly defiant. He inspected the newcomer and clearly expressed disgust at the manner by which her previous owner had treated his erstwhile property. He obviously allowed her to neglect the most basic of hygiene – as he looked at the tufts of hair barely hidden by her lowered arms. Furthermore, the ungroomed thatch of hair growing in between her legs showed the remnants of dried semen.

In addition to the hair on her legs, he also remembered to attend to her unkempt hair. The smell of body odor and ejaculate assaulted his nostrils as he approached her for closer inspection. After identifying her navel piercing and writing down detail about the new arrival on a notepad, he ordered his subordinate to remove the girl.

Her screams of defiance amused the Manager, and he wished that she refused to accept the cosmetic changes imposed upon her in the near future. Eventually, they groomed her to the establishment’s standards, despite her incessant protests. By the time, he saw her again, the named Alexa seemed almost presentable to the brothel’s customers. Of course, months of lessons on etiquette and proper obedience followed, but the Manager felt she possessed the potential to earn his business substantial amounts of revenue….

Last edited:
Thomas wrapped his arms around the beautiful women in front of him. Their lips met for a passionate, honest kiss, which was a true rarity in this establishment. “Hey, babe, how are you? Is everything alright, you look a bit flustered.” While they were still embraced in a tight hug, Tom’s hand started to travel over Alexa’s bare back. The feeling of her soft skin under his fingertips was still as stimulating and exciting as the first time the high school teacher had booked Alexa for an hour of sex and fun.

Since then a lot had changed. They had become close, which surely was also caused by the fact, that Thomas was the only unfiltered and honest connection to the outside that Alexa had. And most of all, he was her connection to her son.

Alexa pressed her body against his warm chest, letting his fingertips trail down to her exposed buttocks.

"Disagreement with management. I think we should forget my massage tonight." She loved when he would rub her back, but her shoulder blades were still sore and she didn't want Thomas to find out what had been done to her. "You can still eat my pussy if you want. But first, have you heard anything?"

Thomas was a bit disappointed when Alexa asked him to forgo her massage. He had made some hard sacrifices in his life to safe enough money for theses short and rare moments with his girlfriend. It was bad enough that he only had very limited access to her and had to pay for it, but having her denying him his pleasure was not what he wanted to respect.

Teasingly he smiled at her and squeezed her firm ass hard. “Oh, I paid for you, babe, and I think I am allowed to do what I like, as long as I don’t damage the merchandize.” He kissed her again and moved his left hand to her bare, firm breasts. He pinched her nipple hard, but pulled her lower body into his at the same time.

“Regarding your son, these isn’t much to tell you. He looks fine…, but I heard a co-worker mention that he has started to become a trouble maker lately.” Again he pulled and squeezed Alexa’s nipples trying to get them hard and ready for some serious action.

Alexa's nipples were already hard after her experience with the manager, but Thomas's hands continued toying with them. She grunted as he tugged on them, wincing.

"Then let's just skip the shoulders, okay?"

She tried to get into what he was doing, but devastated that there was so little news about Micah. Sometimes Thomas was able to show her some photos on his cell phone, and some rare times video. The last time he had done that, Alexa had cried almost the entire hour. But it was asking so much for that this time.

"But otherwise, Micah is all right? Happy, healthy? His..." she didn't want to say the next word. "His parents are taking good care of him?"

Thomas was becoming a bit annoyed from Alexa’s constant wish to hear more about her son. Actually, she had just asked about Micah and hadn’t even considered her boyfriend’s wellbeing and feelings. As his girlfriend, she could even show some more interest in him. Or was she just using him to get information about her son. Maybe he should use her just in the same way and like he paid her - or to be more precise her owners - to do.

“Yeah, like I said, he is all right. I have not heard about any problems… his parents are good people, they go to church every Sunday and are well respected citizens. I don’t know about the fucking rest, what do you expect me to do? I am just a fucking teacher and not some PI.” He guided her slowly toward the bed, while his right hand slipped around Alexa’s hip to the front of her red thong. Quickly his fingers slipped under the thin material, feeling her soft, bare skin, until his fingers reached her well used pussy.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to know. That he would be okay if anything happened to me." She sighed and felt his fingertips on her skin. She had felt his swelling erection when they were pressed against each other. He was her boyfriend, but he was still a man in a whorehouse, and clearly expected certain things.

"I can tell you've had a bad day as well." She told him. Like it could be close to what I just experienced. "I want to hear all about it, and do what I can to help you forget it."

She pulled away from him so he could watch as she shimmied her red panties down her legs, exposing her narrow blonde landing strip.

A broad grin formed on Thomas lips when he took in the exceptional beauty of his hot girlfriend. Her firm, toned body and her nicely groomed, narrow landing strip was all that he had always dreamed about in a woman. He didn’t mind that Alexa was a whore, who had to fuck with any guy that paid the price and who couldn’t live the life she wanted. Actually, part of that situation turned even Tom on a bit.

“You are so beautiful babe.” He closed his arms around her naked body and kissed her passionately. He guided her back to her bed, pushing her down onto the soft surface and then positioned his body above her and kissed her once again. “Oh, you know how those kids are… they have no respect for their teachers and care more about their smartphones that about the real life.”

He slowly moved downward and kissed Alexa’s nipples and then continued his journey further south over her flat belly to her sweet, sexy pussy. “Oh, baby, you are so sexy… I missed being with you. And I missed your moans and your pussy.” With that he drove his tongue into Alexa’s waiting sex, slipping it deep between her puffy outer lips.

Back