After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

I smile and almost blush. "The clover clamps or the alligator clamps, Daddy?" I ask as I expose both of my breasts and go in for the clamps.

I watch as the clamps squeeze your hard nipples, crushing them and gripping them and pulling them down. The driver watches, too.

I finish putting them down, breathing heavily. My pussy is wet, glistening with my juices. I look over at you with a smile.

"You look beautiful, Baby Girl. You really do enjoy exposing yourself and abusing yourself in public, don't you" God, I am so hard for you.

"Yes, Daddy, a little bit," I confess. The clamps were hard on my nipples, and I was squirming even more in my seat. "Do you want me to change into a different outfit, Daddy?"

"We're going to be home in just a minute, Baby Girl," I reply, though God knows I would like to see you in the back of cab dressed like some kind of S&M fantasy doll.

We get home, and you struggle out. You wait at the kerb while I pay the driver, standing in the street, your breasts out and clamped. I turn and take your hand and we walk to the door. I turn the key and let us in.

As soon as the is closed behind us, I drop my bags to the floor and twist the clamps on your tits hard. "Do you like that, Baby Girl? Do you like being hurt by Daddy?"

"Get upstairs," I growl. "Put something new on." I push all the clothes we have bought together towards you, taking the spreader bar from my bag.

I turn away from you and head to the lounge with the bag of toys you bought, the spreader bar under my other arm. I take them from the bag and lay them out carefully on the table.

I sit down on the couch and unbuckle my belt and unfasten my jeans, and take my cock out. It's so hard for you, Baby Girl.

I run upstairs and lay out all the outfits, unsure of which one to wear.

I finally decide on the red latex dress you have bought me. I have difficulty slipping into it, but I manage to do so. My tits were now an angry red, my pussy dripping and swollen. I reattach the nipple clamps, and make my way down stairs and I kneel before you.

I am almost speechless. You look so beautiful. Your tits are red and swollen from the dress. You have reclamped your nipples. The dress has ridden up and completely exposed your cunt.

"Are you really ready to play already Baby Girl?" I ask. "I've used you so much already in the last 12 hours. I don't want to push you too far."

"You know, Baby Girl, if you would like we could get a Mommy here to help with you. Maria would love to be your Mommy. Or do you just want to be Daddy's Baby Girl tonight?"

"We'll do that, Baby Girl. I want you to watch Daddy fucking Mommy. I want to see you play with your cunt while Daddy fucks Mommy in front of you …" The thought of it has me stroking my cock while you kneel in front of me.

I pry my eyes away from your cock and look at my new toys. I look over each one in turn before picking out the inflatable dildo, confident in my choice.

"Lie on the floor, Baby Girl. I'm going to film you."

I start to remove all my clothes. I want to be naked to watch you use this toy.

I lie down on the floor, my legs up and spread. I watch you strip and I can feel my pussy ache in anticipation.

"I think we should use the spreader bar, too, Baby Girl."

I kneel between your legs and cuff your ankles. Your legs are forced rudely apart. Your cunt is spread, a perfect rose. The dildo is in your hand.

I step back, pick up my phone, and turn on the video camera.

I insert the dildo into my pussy, gasping softly as I do so. I start pumping slowly, moaning. I try to move my legs closed but I can't.

Back