Accidental flashing

Disclaimer: Translated with Deepl ;)

My sweatpants slipped down involuntarily when I was taking out the garbage. It was in the evening in summer. My husband had already put the garbage cans on the street because they were being emptied the next morning. As usual, I had gathered everything I could put in the garbage can the night before. So I walked across the yard to the garbage cans with two bags full, my hands full. My jogging bottoms weren't tied, so they slipped down a little with every step I took. My hands were full and I didn't want to put the bags down, so I took the risk and kept walking. Two steps before the garbage cans, they slipped off my butt and I was left standing there. I was still wearing a thong, but the older gentleman who had just walked past with his dog was visibly amused :D

Disclaimer: Translated with Deepl ;)

My sweatpants slipped down involuntarily when I was taking out the garbage. It was in the evening in summer. My husband had already put the garbage cans on the street because they were being emptied the next morning. As usual, I had gathered everything I could put in the garbage can the night before. So I walked across the yard to the garbage cans with two bags full, my hands full. My jogging bottoms weren't tied, so they slipped down a little with every step I took. My hands were full and I didn't want to put the bags down, so I took the risk and kept walking. Two steps before the garbage cans, they slipped off my butt and I was left standing there. I was still wearing a thong, but the older gentleman who had just walked past with his dog was visibly amused :D
You probably made his day.........

Several years back I was at a water park with some friends including a rather well endowed young lady friend. On a water slide, in which she went down the slide first, she lost her top due to the velocity of the slide, which pulls her one piece top down to her belly. I went next and at the end of the slide I suddenly came upon her at the bottom of the slide as she was standing up to get out of the water. She was grinning from the thrill of the ride, totally oblivious to her toplessness. I quickly pointed out her predicament. She rather nonchalantly pulled her suit up and walked out of the water, head held high. Her "oh well attitude" covered up what she later revealed was very deep embarrassment.

Years ago when my wife and I were first married, we lived in an apartment with a swimming pool. A male friend of ours was coming over to swim with us. The wife was in the bedroom changing into her bikini. My friend arrived and was in the living room while I was in the kitchen packing a cooler to take to the pool. My wife came out of the bedroom topless expecting to flash me not realizing our friend had arrived. He laughed, she screamed and ran back into the bedroom to put her top on. He still brings it up 40 years later. Must have liked what he saw.

I decided to Facetime a guy I used to date; but he moved to another city. I was going to surprise him by making the call in sexy bra and panties and then teasingly strip and masturbate for him.

I showed him what I was wearing and asked him if he wanted to see me cum for him. He was surprised, I guess, because it took him a moment before he told me he had a friend in the room with him (who I didn't know).

It was embarassing and we had a laugh about it but meanwhile I was still in my undies while we talked. I was very turned on and didn't want to get dressed. Finally my guy teasingly asked why I was still mostly nude, and if I was gonna cum for both of them. I laughed and started to jokingly pretend I was masturbating, but it got more intense and I ended up actuallly orgasming for them. Very hot, very intense.
Thay must have lead to a very interesting mix of emotions for both guys too

I was taking a walk. Warm day in summer and I was wearing a pretty floral pattern dress, not particularly short. Suddenly a light breeze caught me out and lifted the hem of the dress. I quickly smoothed it down, but obviously not quickly enough. There were yelps of delight from a group of teenage boys who had been walking behind me. I ignored them and simply walked on. I was deeply embarrassed and no doubt blushing but at the same time strangely excited. Is there a link between embarrassment and sexual excitement ? Have any other women experienced this ?
Those accidental flashes are so exciting to see . Knowing you’ve excited an onlooker must feel so good . X

I was at a water park in Spain.

I went onto a slide called Kamakazi and was given a hard hat 😱

So I went down this very steep slide. By the time I reached the bottom my shorts were up the crack of my ass and my balls and cock were on display, Much to the amusement of the two older ladies watching at the bottom 🙈😂

In our 20s my wife and I took a weekday visit to a state park in Texas on a sunny mild day. We rock-hopped our way up a wide stream through a heavily wooded area for an hour without seeing anyone. Taking a break sitting in a wide flat rock I stripped off my shirt to feel the sun on my back and with much persuasion and assurance that we were alone convinced my wife to do the same. She was very uncomfortable in that situation and it kind of ruined the vibe I was enjoying but that was nothing compared to the anger and accusations directed my way when minutes later two couples walked by within a few yards of us on a path I should have realized ran beside the stream. She covered up quickly, we don’t know whether the others saw anything or not, and immediately headed back to the car on that path. In 40 years she hasn’t forgotten it and any time I suggest she take her top off outside she refuses and brings up that time “you lied to me” about whether we could be seen on that rock in a Texas stream.

In our 20s my wife and I took a weekday visit to a state park in Texas on a sunny mild day. We rock-hopped our way up a wide stream through a heavily wooded area for an hour without seeing anyone. Taking a break sitting in a wide flat rock I stripped off my shirt to feel the sun on my back and with much persuasion and assurance that we were alone convinced my wife to do the same. She was very uncomfortable in that situation and it kind of ruined the vibe I was enjoying but that was nothing compared to the anger and accusations directed my way when minutes later two couples walked by within a few yards of us on a path I should have realized ran beside the stream. She covered up quickly, we don’t know whether the others saw anything or not, and immediately headed back to the car on that path. In 40 years she hasn’t forgotten it and any time I suggest she take her top off outside she refuses and brings up that time “you lied to me” about whether we could be seen on that rock in a Texas stream.
It's a shame some people just cant let things go. Or enjoy the moment, laugh and move on. But im in the same boat as you. Friends even tell my wife to chill. lol Your not alone

I was shopping at Target one day and this couple well the woman was petite and drop dead gorgeous. I tried so hard not to stare because I have gotten busted in the past and my fiancé don’t like that. But understand she was wearing this very loose short and I mean short skirt.

As we were leaving luck would have it we weren’t far behind. As she walked onto the street a big gust of wind came and blew her skirt all the way up. Clear shot of her ass and the thong she was wearing. Was a very nice experience.

Last edited:
At a previous job of mine there was the much older black man who of all the customers was very nice whenever he came in. I was new to retail and was used to customers being assholes and he seemed the rare exception. On a few occasions I caught him staring at my chest while he thought I wasn’t looking. I wasn’t at that job much longer and while I admit he was too old for me, I do have a thing for black guys and one day when my husband was picking me up from work I saw him showing up. I was his usual cashier but this time it was someone else and as he was leaving I thought I’d give him more than just a peak, as my husband was getting in his car, I lifted up my shirt and flashed him my breasts. The smile on his face I’ll never forget, and I got a bit of a thrill the moment the innocent facade dropped and he looked like an old pervert.

I've seen a very pretty nurse who used to come to our place regularly to take care of someone regularly have her skirt blown up by the wind once. I had to shield my eyes as my long hair blew into my face and didn't get a glimpse of her panties.

I've been exposed myself in clubs with other TVs pulling up my skirt and showing my thong to everyone on the other hand, and I walked out of a club in a little tutu with no panties. The bottom of my arse cheeks were exposed and everyone in the street turned to look. I think there were a few gusts of wind that night which blew it around a little and may have exposed more of my arse and clitty to the people in the street. 😲😳🤣😂

Back