A White Knight upon a firery steed

*giving you a Saturday night bump, 'cause I'm a long-time fan of "cheesy"... :eek:

Glad you're a fan of cheesy... because there's a lot of it around here....

Kind of one of those days... An important family member went to the hospital this morning. I'm trying to keep myself occupied... and failing rather miserably.

Anyone out there want to chat, talk, distract me?

Glad you're a fan of cheesy... because there's a lot of it around here....

Kind of one of those days... An important family member went to the hospital this morning. I'm trying to keep myself occupied... and failing rather miserably.

Anyone out there want to chat, talk, distract me?

Very sorry to hear about your family member, Brave Maximus. I hope nothing too serious? *sending positive healing vibes your way*

If you still (or ever) need to keep occupied and want to chat/talk/distract, you're more than welcome to shoot me a PM, cheesy or otherwise... :)

Thanks....

Everyone's home and safe. Lots of tests coming up... but otherwise ok.

So... bumping to see if anyone's around tonight...

Thanks....

Everyone's home and safe. Lots of tests coming up... but otherwise ok.

So... bumping to see if anyone's around tonight...

So glad to hear everyone's home and safe, sir knight. Here's hoping all the tests come up with good resluts... :rose:

*givin' a little bump back*

Hey everyone... just giving myself a little bump... it's a quiet Saturday night... and I kind of feel I need a hug or just someone to make me smile.
Just been one of those nights...

Morning bumps are always welcome :D
As are afternoon, evening, night time and early "oh my god why am I still awake" bumps :D

I hope you're completely recovered from your flu. :)

A "jerk" is someone who has no regard for anyone else's feelings. Assuming that doesn't describe you, I certainly wouldn't concern myself with it.

6 ft 10 wouldn't bother me. There are always step ladders .. lol

So ... what kind of horse do you ride?

I am feeling better, thankfully... Though it's still minus one million around here.... Seriously, I saw a pocket of absolute zero down by Kensington market.....

It's the kind of guy I am... I worry about everyone's feeling... And I can be a jerk at times

As for horses... Usually quarter horses, though my friend has a pair of Clydesdales, that I can ride bare back...
I have ridden an Arabian... That took all my skill and then a whole lot of luck.

Back