Are you the one?

Hi! I'm a 28 year old married female from Wisc. I am looking for someone dominant at the right times. Someone who understands the situation we are in and can understand when and how to be dominant. I am not looking for anyone over the age of 55. Please message me if this could be you.

I wish it could have been me. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Hi! I'm a 28 year old married female from Wisc. I am looking for someone dominant at the right times. Someone who understands the situation we are in and can understand when and how to be dominant. I am not looking for anyone over the age of 55. Please message me if this could be you.

If you're still looking, HMU... 46 in Nebraska

Because I am a good looking older gentleman but under your maximum age desire. I am very sexual and sensual. I’m both loving and dominant. I want to treat you like my little princess as well as my naughty little girl.

:(Hi! I'm a 28 year old married female from Wisc. I am looking for someone dominant at the right times. Someone who understands the situation we are in and can understand when and how to be dominant. I am not looking for anyone over the age of 55. Please message me if this could be you.
Well damn, too old for you :(

I only have a month before I am 55. let's chat? 54 MWM Dominant. seeking friends and fun when we can make it happen

I am 65 y/o male who will collar you when needed and walk by your side holding your hand on the beach when needed also

Back