A thoughtful AH hero! 🤩

MediocreAuthor

You can call me "M"
So a bit ago, I posted a picture which blamed @Duleigh for crashing Lit.
ZomboMeme 7139.jpg

Immediately afterwards, I received this message from @JuanSeiszFitzHall .

We've never been in contact before. I merely noticed that in copying the Lit maintenance screen, you gave away at least some of your location. If disguising your identity matters to you (as it definitely does to me), you might want to delete that post.

That was incredibly thoughtful, and I just wanted to praise him openly for looking out for his fellow AH authors!

(In this particular instance, it was fine. I changed the time zone beforehand. I'm not from Kentucky lol)

Anyway, thanks a bunch, Juan... You earned a super star in my book today. 😁

View attachment 2264129

That was incredibly thoughtful, and I just wanted to praise him openly for looking out for his fellow AH authors!

(In this particular instance, it was fine. I changed the time zone beforehand. I'm not from Kentucky lol)

(looks down bashfully, digs toe in the dirt) Aw, gosh, just doing what any responsible netizen oughta do. Thanks.

LOL, I know two dozen Bills, half a dozen Billy Bobs, and twenty Willy Boys. Three of the Bills are in the same family: Grandfather, Father, and Son, kind of like the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost of Bills.
Is a different part of Oklahoma that much protection? I mean there are what, a couple dozen people in the state? Do you know my friend Bill? He lives in Oklahoma too.

View attachment 2264129

See this is the image I used 👅

IMG_5546.jpeg

Em

That works too, but then I don't get to joke about being a Kentucky gal 😜
If it was showing the town I live in, I might be more worried. But my timezone isn’t even the state where I live, it’s NY 😊.

And I haven’t exactly made a secret of being an adopted Jersey girl anyway.

Em

View attachment 2264129

Even if you were... I doubt it'd be as easy as they think, from that picture, to find either of us in a state of 3million people. I'm not afraid to admit I live in Louisville, come find me, but come correct.

Back