A single sentence that perfectly captures the utter madness of the Trump era

Why? I'm so objectively not "on the ropes" I don't need too.

You still need to learn how to read Rob.

That's exactly what you and the other "Social" and "progressive" Democrats are promising.

And you need to learn how to write.

You can't be on the ropes when you ran away.

A national identity is one thing, and a political ideology is quite another, and there is never any essential connection between the two.

America is a great beacon of hope for those who yearn to be free. We realize no such lofty notion could exist in the cold black heart of a doctrinaire totalitarian such as yourself. Making the connection between two key facts. :(

America is a great beacon of hope for those who yearn to be free.

Unless you're one of the brown-skinned people (Ish lovingly calls them "cockroaches") in a caravan "invasion" that never came to pass, sure.

pHHP4v1.png

dumbledore-welp.gif

That was always a lie. Even in the time of John Winthrop.

Winthrop was in fact warning people against taking for granted that America would be a "shining city on a hill", and saying if they wanted it to be that, they had to work for it. Amazing how many people who embrace that phrase have missed the point of it entirely.

Winthrop was in fact warning people against taking for granted that America would be a "shining city on a hill", and saying if they wanted it to be that, they had to work for it. Amazing how many people who embrace that phrase have missed the point of it entirely.

I doubt the term "Americanism" would have meant anything to him.

Yet by the tens of millions they came and continue to do so.:rolleyes:

Immigrants come here in hopes of earning more money than they can in the old country. Some few also have political considerations in mind, but those are always secondary.

Immigrants come here in hopes of earning more money than they can in the old country. Some few also have political considerations in mind, but those are always secondary.

So now you speak for the World? Your delusions of grandeur are showing.

So now you speak for the World? Your delusions of grandeur are showing.

It is deluded to think immigrants come for any reasons but what I've described. Some come out of fear, but most for opportunity. This is all very common knowledge, and RWs often invoke it as a reason to keep immigrants out.

It is deluded to think immigrants come for any reasons but what I've described. Some come out of fear, but most for opportunity. This is all very common knowledge, and RWs often invoke it as a reason to keep immigrants out.

We only want to keep the illegals out. Not the legal immigrants. You are still wrong on the min point.

We only want to keep the illegals out. Not the legal immigrants. You are still wrong on the min point.

Both sets come for the same reasons, and your side wants to reduce even legal immigration, which would take us in exactly the wrong direction, as with most of your agenda.

Back