A Season of Bliss (Closed for smart_and_sexytxgirl)

Veleda couldn't help but get excited as she packed her bags, getting everything ready. They would leave the next morning and there was still so much to do. She ran around the Pole as if she was on speed, gathering things, saying goodbyes, and preparing for their fun trip.

-Bliss finished what he needed to and smiled to him self. It was so sureal right now as he sat on his bed and just dreamed about the trip they were going on. He packed everything he needed the bag he was given as a elf was a endless bag needing to pull all he wanted from it.-"I don't know what to expect but i get some time with Veleda....She has been so kind to me and she didn't have to be."-He can hear foot steps approaching his room and looked up seeing her.-"Hey Veleda....."

Veleda smiled at Bliss. "Do you have everything ready? The special flight to get us out of the protected zone will leave at 6am. Do you need me to help you with anything?"

"No i am good.....Um Veleda....Thank you....i mean that...Thank you for everything...With out you...I don't know..."-He suddenly latched on yo her and just held her he leaned his face to her shoulder his heart beat was quick and she can feel he was letting out tears.-"you saved me and helped me so much..i owe you everything.."

Veleda felt her own eyes tearing up but she choked it back. "It's ok Bliss. You didn't deserve to be treated that way. But you do deserve this vacation. So we are going to go and have fun and you're going to forget about the problems here." She hugged him tight. "I'm looking forward to spending time with you away from this stress." She smiled. "And you don't have to worry about thanking me any more. This all happened because of the person YOU are."

"Ok Veleda...Want to sleep with me tonight?"-He asked as Ginger a female elf knocked on the door and she stood there and blushed realizing she may of lost her chance.-"Um Bliss..." "yes Ginger?" "Thank you for your hard work i am sorry i couldn't do much." "its ok you did plenty thank you ginger."-She left and Bliss held her.-

Veleda blushed. "I guess we could...." Her response was cut off by the knock on the door. After Bliss spoke to Ginger, she wasn't sure what to do. She looked up at him. "We need to get to sleep soon if we're going to be ready to leave in the morning."

-he nods as Bliss was ready for bed as he laid in the bed and looked to her eyes as he cuddled up to her and bit his lip and sighed kissing her cheek and feel asleep.-

Veleda fell asleep next to him...she didn't sleep very well. She was afraid they would miss their departure. The alarm started buzzing way too soon and she rolled out of bed....groggy and not really ready to be up.

-He smiled and looked to her as he woke they got ready and Bliss kept her close as they did.-"are we ready?"-Bliss asked as he was dressed and ready.-

-Bliss helped her get things ready and soon they were on there flight. They got pillows and blankets and they had something small to eat Once in the air. Bliss cuddled Veleda and allowed her to rest.-

Back