A Season of Bliss (Closed for smart_and_sexytxgirl)

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Up in the north pole there lives the one and only Santa but what you do not know is the lives of Elves those little creatures smaller then most people are large enough to be considered kids. Elves have magic they can cast and heal and do many things with said magic. Out in the north pole there are villages upon villages of elves. At age 18 after school and everything your drafted to santa’s workshop. Now Elves are drafted to be one of many titles.

Title:
Toy Maker : makes toys and Helps load the sleigh
Leader: Leads a section of the workshop
Spirit raiser: These elves are made to spread cheer and spirits
Dreamer: These are rare they inspire and cheer and do anything they are needed.
Worker: bulky and strong these elves do heavy lifting
Fashion: These elves make clothes and decide how uniform goes.
Design: These elves decorate and clean

All these jobs are tough but important. One elf has been there for two years. Enter Bliss a young 20 year old elf Born with no magic at school and people he entered with he was teased and called names but one thing he had a knack for was toymaker. He was the best but the problem was with all the teasing his self esteem was in the dirt and many took advantage of him. Since May he saw a new Dreamer come in and she was gorgious but for not he was being shot down despite he didn’t see her much he was blocked and blocked out invisable practically. it was November 1st as Bliss once more being a bit sick and not eatig or drinking much he worked hard as he finished a few more toys. One bigger elf ended up puttig him down and when he ignored the elf he broke some of the toys by knocking them off the desk Bliss shed a few tears and picked up the pieces to recycle them. to be remade to parts. He spots another elf admiring a new action figure when he hands ot to the elf to check put he ran off and gasped as he showed it off as his own. Bliss sat against the wall tired and weak he bit his lip and cried a bit before stopping he just was tired of failing. Bliss is a young elf blonde hair and blue eyes very bright blue. With green elf clothes with a red collar and wrist cuffs.-

Veleda was a Dreamer, but not just any Dreamer. She was the first Dreamer Elf in over 100 years. Dreamers were the most rare of the Elvin classes, the gifting rarely manifesting itself. The Elves had a system. You know what you were meant to do at a young age, and then you trained at it, and once you were 18 you moved from the elf village to Santa's workshop. Not unlike Hogwarts, there were different places in the vast building that you lived, depending on your gifting. Veleda sighed. It was good to finally be at the workshop, but it was also lonely. She was the only Elf with her gifting currently alive, so she had a separate room, up in the attic, all by herself.

"You'll be great." She told herself. "You'll make them proud." Her parents had been ecstatic when they found out what her gifting was. Being a Dreamer wasn't just about you, it was about the potential you could see in others even when they couldn't see it in themselves. It was almost like her parents had known before she was born that she would be a Dreamer. They had named her Veleda. Which means "inspired wisdom."

Their expectations, Santa's expectations, the expectations of every elf weighed heavily on Veleda. She knew that she could use her skills to help the other Elves, and she was going to her best.

She got ready for the day, pulling on her favorite dress, a purple one that shimmered a little. She had dark red hair, and green eyes. For an Elf, she was very attractive, but in an artsy, earthy way. She was totally unaware of her appearance though, and moved through the building meeting Elf after Elf. The longer the day went, the more drained she became. It was like this every day. She had no idea it would be this hard to be helpful. She had been there for just six months, but had still not made any real friends. She kept meeting new Elves each day, and using her gifts to help them, but she still felt isolated.

Last edited:
-the other Elves did not befriend her per say but they loved having her around. The head elf of the shop had the others leave her alone as she was to provide refreshments for the work shop. She was to serve to the toy makers.-

-Bliss sighed as he finished a batch of toys as two elves who are Toy makers were bigger then bliss and purposely hit in to his bench and broke his toys he gasped and got mad he just cried though.-"You did that on purpose." "Yeah what if i did squirt... What will you do little baby." "Stop it stop pushing me around."-The bigger elf named Max punched him in the stomach and Bliss knelt down and whimpered.-"Don't you dare you non magical piece of shit your nothing but garbage and do not belong."-He walked away and Bliss winced hard as he watched Max take another prototype and show it off as his own he cried a bit and fixed his station neatly as he weakly did so. He had not eaten much he drank little to stressed and forgotten to care for him self. The work shop was like any other community The leaders and bosses of each section treated him fair enough but were not his friends. even most of the Girl elves had rumors around that because he didn't have magic he was like the plauge you could be drained of magic from being by him. Bliss sighed and began working again.-

Veleda enjoyed figuring out how to inspire someone. Today, they wanted her to serve refreshments to the toy makers. Unofficially, they wanted her to observe and come up with some new ideas. Management doesn't like to be obvious when they think that one division needs help more than the others, but it had been noticed that the toy division hadn't had as many new ideas lately.

Veleda moved around the rooms, offering beverages and snacks to all of the toy makers, and trying to observe without being blatantly obvious. Rounding a corner, she spotted one larger Elf beating up on a much smaller Elf. She was too far away to hear what they said, but she could tell that the smaller Elf was hurt. And that the other Elf had damaged his work. It even looked like he had taken something. She noticed the time, and planned to talk to security later. For now, she would see what she could do to help.

Walking over, she asked "Are you ok?" She helped him to his feet. "Who was that? And why did he beat you up?" Her face showed genuine concern, and she waited for the Elf to respond. "I'm Veleda by the way, and you are????"

Last edited:
-Bliss smiled only a bit as she walked over.-"I will be....it happens all the time...I probably deserved it......some how....That one's name is Max but he isn't the only one who does it....I am bliss it is nice to meet the Dreamer finally."-He smiled happily as his other toy creations lay on a separate table behind the work area he had.-"Thanks for checking on me but i am ok..."-His stomach made a very uncomfortable noise he winced a bit.-"Seriously i am ok.....thanks..."

Veleda listened to him as he said he deserved the treatment. "I don't agree with you. Nobody deserves to be treated like that! It's not right!" She fumed a little as he went on. "Nice to meet you Bliss." She said after he introduced himself. He kept saying that he was ok, but Veleda knew that there was more to the story. She would find out eventually. The sound of his stomach made them both chuckle. "Want some of the eggnog and gingerbread? It's pretty good. Or I could get a sandwich if you need something more substantial?" Veleda waited for his answer, absentmindedly picking up a toy from the bench and examining it.

"Um a sandwhich any kind is fine and some Gingerbread and Eggnog as well that would be amazing...I have forgotten to eat again it seems."-he blushed as he watched her race off he blushed seeing her put the toy down as he continued to work he blushed seeing how nice she was.-

Veleda returned quickly with the sandwich and other food. "Here you go, Bliss!" She said with a smile. "What are you working on?" She asked with a smile. "Everything on your bench looks good." She hummed along with one of the carols being pumped into the buildings sound system.

-He blushed.-"I am working on this set of ninja's that have Different armors inspired by animals and stuff each a color and element."-he smiled happily.-"I have the final one complete there ie one for each zodiac symbol in Chinese myth."

Veleda smiled. "I like that idea. It is different." She watched him explain the toy in detail, thinking that this guy didn't need help with inspiration. He already had it. She smiled and said "I hope you liked the food?"

-He had already dug in and nods.-"Its really good thanks....your so nice to me.....I thank you as a dreamer your amazing and also as a person and your quiet beautiful."

Veleda blushed. "Thank you, Bliss." She smiled at the small elf. "I think you're pretty great too. And please don't put me in a different category then you. We are both elves....we just have different jobs." She smiled wryly. "I've enjoyed talking with you. It has been taking a while to get to know people here. There hasn't been a Dreamer in so long, that some people almost seem afraid of me."

"You will be amazing go on you have others to get food orders from i won't keep you."-He smiled happily as he watched her walk off he smiled happily as he finished eating and worked as hard as ever.-

Unknown to Bliss, Veleda had started looking into Max and bullying from others. She was incensed that they would do that to anyone. But she didn't dare go to management unless she had proof. She walked off and went from department to department bringing snacks and chatting with people. She was really trying to get to know the other elves.

-He finished working on his batch of toys as the elves were called to the big room for a announcement As they stood Bliss was next to Veleda he looked happier and Max looked to Them he thought she should be his when they split they went to the work shop in the lounge area only Veleda and Max crossed paths every one else went back top work. Bliss could see them from the area he stood and observed as he saw Max grab her arm.-"You should just be My girlfriend and do what i want you need a strong elf to guard you from others."-when she resisted and tried to pull away Bliss bit his lip and walked over when she tried to hit Max to push him away Bliss jumped in front of her as he swung hitting Bliss clean unconscious Bliss had a busted lip as Max let go a bit shocked.-

Veleda stood with Bliss during the announcement but as everyone was leaving Max demanded that she be his girlfriend. "No Thank you." She said "I appreciate the compliment but no." Max didn't take it well and got physical with her. What happened next astonished all of them. Bliss intervened and got punched out by Max. This was the last straw. Veleda got the Elf medics to come and got ahold of management and security. This needed to stop. After the security took Max to their building to "talk" to him, she went with the medics and Bliss to the hospital wing. She waited to hear his condition.

-the doctor walked out a bit later.-"he is ok slight concusion and pain he will be fine..for a non magical elf he took the hit hard..."-He said-"Poor Bliss can't seem to stay out of here if its not sickness its violence..."-the doctor open the drawer she could see blis had a dictionary worth of papers to his name.-

Veleda frowned. "Why does this keep happening?" She demanded. "It doesn't seem right." The doctor tried to explain that it wasn't his place to see the people punished. Veleda just sighed. "When can I see him?" She asked. "Will you let him go back to his room?" She wrung her hands, clearly worried.

"He is awake and you can see him and yes he can go back to his room."-He said.-

Veleda went back to where Bliss was. "Are you ok?" She asked. "I'm going to do something!! Max can't get away with this anymore!" She shook her fist in the air. "Your doctor said that the concussion will need to be monitored...." Her voice trailed off. "I still can't believe this."

"Its because i am a Normzy....No magic Elf....The worse is...I am the best toymaker....they all know it...i can work 5 times the speed and accuracy as even the most skilled here....I am picked on and just treated unfairly...I wish no harm to come to any one so i just let it go..."-He blushed and felt her lean on the bed and blushed.-

Veleda frowned as he told the story. "Have you gone to management about this? Or Santa? Anyone?"
She knew as soon as she asked that he hadn't.
She leaned a little closer to him. "You've got to take care of yourself Bliss. Or I will." She sighed. "you're too nice to be putting with all of this."

"you shouldn't worry about just one elf i really am a nobody every on see's me as a Virus. I am surprised you never herd of me till now.....Its up to you but i feel....well...i just don't want you getting hurt....."-He saw her tear up and walk off where would she be going he needed to sit and be tested a bit more. Santa recieved a knock on his door as he told them to come in.-

Veleda couldn't believe how badly he thought of himself. "You're not a virus!" She exclaimed. "You're a talented toymaker and you should be respected! I'm not putting up with this!" She said, storming off.

Later they waited for a meeting with Santa. Veleda was very nervous. But committed to helping Bliss. Finally, he was available.

Veleda had brought footage from security, and notes from the doctor. She explained the whole situation to Santa, and requested that he rectify the matter. He didn't seem to be as concerned as she would want him to be. She waited for Bliss to add his two cents, hoping that Santa would come around.

-santa was concerned and looked.-"bliss i had no idea Well that is a sticky situation..."-Santa hands him a ribbon and tied it to his Wrist and it vanished.-"There now when any one with mean intentions tries to lay a hand on you you will be ok and they will get the hit back twice as hard. You are a wonderful toy maker i wish to see what you been doing i will be by later this week for inspection Bliss and I want you Veleda to assist in the work shop when you can.-

Back