A Season of Bliss (Closed for smart_and_sexytxgirl)

-Bliss blushed.-"Thank you so much...I can't thank you enough and i don't know if i ever can."

Veleda smiled as she handed Bliss the device. "I can think of a few ways you could pay me back." Veleda blushed as she said it, her mind going some places it maybe shouldn't.

"Please tell me i owe you everything and i want to...Just tell me Veleda please."-He held ger hand and sat up more looking at her with longing and want. He was not sure how to spill how he felt about her his feelings growing for her of genuine love but he didn't want to make it awkward.-

Veleda smiled. "How about a date?" She asked, looking deep into his eyes. "We could take a train ride away for a fun date away from all this craziness." She looked at him with a pleading look in her eyes. "What do you think?"

-he nods.-"I would like that a lot. Do you want to after Christmas since its two days away?"-He absent mindedly grabbed the box of parts and began building toys again.-"Because i would really love that...."

-Bliss was so happy he soed through his task of toys.-"How far along are we in production?"-He asked Veleda?"-he asked as he took the second task and worked on it.-

-he nods as Bliss worked on the task he finished that and the last box quickly and smiled.-"there we go please take those if you can."-he smiled and looked to her eyes.-"Thank you Veleda you have mo idea what i owe you."

Veleda took the items that Bliss had finished and had them added to the ones that needed to be wrapped. She was ready for this Christmas season to be over.

-Bliss got up and did some stretches as he herd a knock on the door and opened it. It was Santa he blushed and sat on the bed.-"Hi Santa how can i help you?" "No bliss how can i help you?" "Huh?" "Your a hard working Elf with me for several seasons and i want to do something for you with all your dedication." "Oh um...you don't have to Santa i like working for you." "how about after Christmas I give you some time away from here say a month.." -Bliss blushed.-"Is it ok if i bring Veleda? She has helped me a lot and admitedly i kinda like her." "Of course but promise me bliss you will not stay quiet and take care of your self if anything happens here." "yes santa."-He smiled and left and Bliss blushed looking at the ground gently kicking his feet.-

Veleda kept up with the rest of her duties until Christmas came and went. Finally they were at the appreciation dinner on the 27th. Santa needed some rest before meeting with everyone.

"Hello everyone!" boomed Santa. "This has been a pretty good year, with a few exceptions. I won't go into all the unpleasantness but rest assured that the people who conspired the horrendous actions will be dealt with. We had a good year and reached out to the children of the world to give them hope." He smiled. "Now I have someone special to recognize, Bliss, will you come up here?"

-Bliss had enjoyed the next few days especially christmas he sat in front of a fire and sipped cocoa and cuddled up to Veleda a bit he smiled and cooed as well as doing the tasks the day before christmas. At the christmas appreciation dinner he sat by Veleda and enjoyed the food but when Santa announced him he blushed and got up elves began to clap a bit as Bliss severely blushed what had been going on was beyond him.-

Santa gave a speech about how helpful Bliss had been this Christmas season, and how important elves like him were to the future of the holiday. At the end, he announced that Bliss would be receiving special time off for his excellent work and that he wanted to see more elves with a work ethic like Bliss.

Veleda clapped hard during the end, wanting every good thing for Bliss. She was really looking forward to their vacation.

-Bliss blushed and smiled a bit bowing and hugged Santa going to sit back down as he smiled to Veleda."-He smiled and continued to eat.-"This vacation with you is going to be awesome."-Bliss smiled and his cheeks stayed red.-

"Well.....I know we could explore any where we want i suppose...I am not sure....I only go to this place up here called Aurora village.."

Veleda laughed. "I'm thinking of something further away. Have you ever wanted to go to Hawaii, Cancun, Europe? Any places like that? We'll have a whole month, so we could go to a couple of places."

-He thinks.-"I never thought about it any where you want to go i will follow."-he smiled happily.-"i just want to spend time with you. I have plenty of money saved up."

Veleda frowned. "I don't just want to drag you all the places I want to go. Do you at least know if you want to go somewhere with beaches, history, mountains or something like that?"

"I told you i really don't know. I never been any where or looked in to it. so lets go where ever."-He leaned in to her.-

Veleda smiled. "Alright. I can see that you're not going to be of any help." She looked at some travel sites before pulling up some pictures of Scotland. "What do you think of going to Scotland?" She asked Bliss, showing him some pictures.

"Scottland does sound good..."-He smiled and nods.-"That would be a great start."-He smiled looking to her eyes.-"i want to explore it will be fun..."-He leaned to her.-"It will be fun to spend time with you."

Veleda smiled. "At last! We have a plan!" She cheered. "Remember to pack a rain jacket and your shoes that are waterproofed. Also, we need several changes of clothes, some hiking boots, a couple of nice outfits...." Veleda's voice trailed off as she kept adding items to the list of things to pack.

-Bliss's eyes wide and bit his lip once dinner was over he got up and rushed to his room and began packings a lot of things in a single back pack that just seem to vanish.-"i am excited this will be amazing."

Back