A recent comment just... just... just frosts my butt.

MrPixel

Just a Regular Guy
And I know from the few votes I get on that and similar stories, he one-bombed it. Not anonymous, though, to his credit.

"Too many characters, too much action to follow."

I found myself silently screaming at my computer, "You ninny! This was a swinger party story! You ever been to a swinger party, or even imagine one? What do you expect? In this genre, expect lots of people doing lots of things to each other in lots of ways, both serially and simultaneously. Were you expecting a quiet dinner out between two couples and a straight swap after cordials? That's not how it works!"

[grumble]

Yeah, you can't make all the people happy all the time, but unfortunately you can't steer away baseless, naïve assumptions from the clueless. At least it wasn't a personal attack. Those get the bye-bye button.

...sigh...

That was a... pretty mild comment if we disregard the 1* vote. You should see some of the comments I get from my eternal bomber ;)

Maybe he attended such a party and was shunned or shamed by exploitative fakers. I’ve been that guy. Not personally bitter enough about it to leave a bad review for anyone but the party hosts, but other people can have worse reactions.

And I know from the few votes I get on that and similar stories, he one-bombed it. Not anonymous, though, to his credit.

I found myself silently screaming at my computer, "You ninny! This was a swinger party story! You ever been to a swinger party, or even imagine one? What do you expect? In this genre, expect lots of people doing lots of things to each other in lots of ways, both serially and simultaneously. Were you expecting a quiet dinner out between two couples and a straight swap after cordials? That's not how it works!"

[grumble]

Yeah, you can't make all the people happy all the time, but unfortunately you can't steer away baseless, naïve assumptions from the clueless. At least it wasn't a personal attack. Those get the bye-bye button.

...sigh...
Can you recommend Cressie Craves Cream-pies to your admirer?

Emily

[grumble]

...sigh...
I wish we could reply like on AO3. Some of us writers would be cooking in the review section.

Well to play devil's advocate, group scenes are kind of challenging to write for that very reason. Which story was it? I'm always down for a group sex story.

Back