A question for any ladies who have been fucked by a huge cock.

Actually the first guy I was ever with was very large. 8 inches and quite thick with a very smooth protruding head. And my my was it a very tight squeeze the first time!
Since then, I cannot say any others I have experienced have been as thick or long.
Really though, the pleasure derived from sex isn't all physical, I derive a lot of pleasure from just giving pleasure, the excitement of the moment. Looking back, the feelings of the individual sizes of the penises I've experienced are not quite as noticable as their physical size differences.
Naturally, a larger penis feels a little better, thicknesses and textures make a difference, but as long as they know how to pleasure a woman, the size does not matter quite so much.

big ones

i have had a very big one before (about 9 inches...no joke). I was scared to death at first but found that i loved playing with it, touching it and giving oral. it helped me relax. once he put it in me he had to go very slow. i have never been so full in my life. Although it was good, a little smaller is better for me.

Back