a Question about Handcuffs

I have a pair of those trick metal handcuffs that can lock but if you move a small switch on the sides of each cuff they open easily. They also come with a key they do lock and can open very fast. They do not continue to close once you close a switch they look very real and have some weight to them. I got mine at the local adult shop for $20, so they also mite be an good idea for you?

i have a pair of those. they were a birthday gift one year. they were originally fuzzy, but A took the fuzzy part off. we rarely use them thuough. he prefers rope to tie my hands.

It comes in especially handy when corsets are about.

That's odd. I'm just remembering the last time I used handcuffs. I was all decked out in some serious corsetry.

Yeah, something that the Top can get on and off with ease (thinking one handed) so as not to disrupt the flow of a scene.

That's odd. I'm just remembering the last time I used handcuffs. I was all decked out in some serious corsetry.

Yeah, something that the Top can get on and off with ease (thinking one handed) so as not to disrupt the flow of a scene.

When cuffs are used, I've been known to attach them purposefully loose and double-lock them. She can slide out of them if need be. Not the safest practise for a coupla reasons, but safer than snugging them down tight in the situations we were in.

As to laced-up items, I've taken to replacing the lacing with destroyable thong, cord, etc, for scenes where I will not want it on the whole way. It's tough with serious corsets, but with the non-restricting pieces we've used (bodices and the like), it's no big deal, and it allows me to cut the laces nice and slow. Always good fun.

Back