A Picture is Worth a Thousand FAWCs

Nope, it's the same picture guys for any late to the party. :D

attachment.php

Thanks for posting the pic, Tx. It is indeed a challenge. I'll make sure to update the first post.

What better for a fall vacation than someplace warm and exotic.

But I like fall. I like cold mornings and frost glittering in the sunshine and the sound of leaves crunching under my boots.

But I like fall. I like cold mornings and frost glittering in the sunshine and the sound of leaves crunching under my boots.

SciFi approach: After a lovely stay in tropical Wherever, a climate change catastrophe occurs, freezing the lagoon. People huddle in the thatched-roof huts to keep warm. Lots of things crunch underfoot. ;)

(Yes, I know. The Day After Tomorrow.)

Prefers Fall foliage approach: "Why has my boyfriend dragged me to this tropical paradise when he knows I wanted to go to Vermont instead . . . hey, wait a minute, that looks like fun."

SciFi approach: After a lovely stay in tropical Wherever, a climate change catastrophe occurs, freezing the lagoon. People huddle in the thatched-roof huts to keep warm. Lots of things crunch underfoot. ;)

(Yes, I know. The Day After Tomorrow.)
I don't know sci-fi or your reference but thanks.

Prefers Fall foliage approach: "Why has my boyfriend dragged me to this tropical paradise when he knows I wanted to go to Vermont instead . . . hey, wait a minute, that looks like fun."

Thanks.

But, but, but... You were the one complaining about the "S" word last week. :D

I'm thinking flash story. No more epics for a while.

Got a couple of ideas percolating. Nothing that really grabs me yet.

Exactly what is the fall foliage in a place like Fiji? :cool:

No idea here yet either beyond some that are pretty ... predictable or average or something. Maybe something else will strike.

No idea here yet either beyond some that are pretty ... predictable or average or something. Maybe something else will strike.

OK, what are the predictable and/or average scenarios? (And are you going to burst my balloon on my idea?)

OK, what are the predictable and/or average scenarios? (And are you going to burst my balloon on my idea?)

No, your idea is fine. :) And I suppose it's not the idea so much, it's what you do with it. Any "ordinary" idea can have a little twist put to it and then it's not so ordinary anymore. I'm just not seeing any twists for me. Or perhaps I'm just drawing a blank.

No, your idea is fine. :) And I suppose it's not the idea so much, it's what you do with it. Any "ordinary" idea can have a little twist put to it and then it's not so ordinary anymore. I'm just not seeing any twists for me. Or perhaps I'm just drawing a blank.

But you don't know my idea--unless you've been peeking. The autumn idea was for ML.

I think I gots my twist.

But you don't know my idea--unless you've been peeking. The autumn idea was for ML.

I think I gots my twist.

Nope, not peeking. And with my cough, I could hardly be doing anything in secret.

Just reading all the banter so far has given me an idea or two. But I need to finish my final exam for one of my classes, first.

Due at midnight! :eek:

I think I gots my twist.

Got any others? You know, so I can take pieces from each idea, mix them up, and write something that doesn't resemble any of them. :D

Got any others? You know, so I can take pieces from each idea, mix them up, and write something that doesn't resemble any of them. :D

Not to share, no. ;)

JBJ claims to have a bunch to give away--unless, of course, you want to write erotica.

Back