A New Dimension - for DarelHute

"Actually... Roger did talk to you about it... Perhaps you don't remember this either... which is rather unfortunate, because if I knew that I wouldn't have brought it up..."

She watched him walk up to her and sit on the bed beside her. What he said about Roger talking to her about it didn't ring true. Why had he said that Roger thought that he should speak to her alone if that was the case?

"Apparently you guys talked at length about him sharing you with another man!... He said he was really turned on by other men giving you attention... being turned on by you... and that you told him that's hot, and that you enjoyed that as well! You apparently asked him if he would be OK about sharing you with another man, and he said that would turn him on. Roger seemed to be convinced this was your biggest fantasy!"

She shook her head incredulously. What kind of woman was this Julia?

"It's got nothing to do with the money, Julia! He said you guys were really into that sort of thing, but you could never find the right guy that you both liked. He told me you told him you liked me a lot... Is that changed?..."

She sighed heavily. She had liked him, but she could imagine just what Julia's opinion of such a fantastic looking guy was.

"I've only just met you."

She told him wearily.

" ... about ten minutes after I met my supposed husband for the first time this morning ... "

She was tiring of this game.

"I think you should give it some time Jack ... I'm sure that when Julia gets back she'll be more than happy to play the games you all planned..."

"I've only just met you. ... about ten minutes after I met my supposed husband for the first time this morning ... "

His eyes widened and he almost stopped breathing.

"I think you should give it some time Jack ... I'm sure that when Julia gets back she'll be more than happy to play the games you all planned..."

He scratched his head in total disbelief, averting his eyes from her.

"I think this is a lot more serious that we thought... this amnesia thing... I need to call Roger. "Excuse me, please!" he said and left the bedroom, walking out into the livingroom.

He took out his phone and dialed the lab's number.

"Yeah. Jack here. Let me talk to Roger..." he began and waited a few seconds. "Hi, Roger... I think this problem with Julia is much worse than we thought... I think she's like... totally a different person... I think she genuinely doesn't remember a thing! I think we need to get her to a hospital!" he said and then stopped, listening to the other end of the line.

"Look, she doesn't remember you or me! She called you her supposed husband! You're a stranger to her and so am I! This requires professional help!... Look, I know this... institution... they are the best in the country... OK, OK, I'll wait for you!" he said and hung up.

He sat down on the couch and sighed.

"I think this is a lot more serious that we thought... this amnesia thing... I need to call Roger. "Excuse me, please!"

She shook her head as he left the room. How typical that he would call Roger.
Yet again the two of them would get their heads together and made decisions for her. Or better still ...
In a sudden burst of decision she made her way back through to the living room just in time to overhear the last part of the conversation.

" ... This requires professional help!... Look, I know this... institution... they are the best in the country... OK, OK, I'll wait for you!"

She stood for long moments before he lifted his head.

"So any woman, sorry married woman who doesn't want to go with you, even with her husband's blessing needs professional help?"

She laughed.

"Funny how Roger comes when you call ... maybe if he paid more attention to his wife, then she wouldn't need to resort to extremes to get him to come home...?"

She watched his reaction to her comment. She was literally making this up as she went along.

"You know, Jack ... yesterday, I'd have been able to understand you completely ... I'd have really gotten how you were feeling, how you felt about this whole supposed friendship with Roger ... but today ... "

Today she didn't have the powers she needed, but she didn't tell him that.
If she was now Julia, perhaps Julia was now her? She hadn't thought of that ...
And had they switched at random, or ... was there some reasoning behind this craziness.

"Jack, I'd like you to leave."

She told him finally.

"I'd prefer to talk to my husband alone, assuming he is even concerned enough to come home to his delusional wife... "

"No, that's not what I meant... you need professional help because you can't recognize your husband or me... you can't remember who you are or what your preferences are... you can't remember your most recent discussions with your husband..." he rambled as he got up, looking at her with worry on his face.

He started walking towards the door and then he stopped.

"I called your husband because I respect his authority here... about what to do about your... condition..."

He turned to her with regret on his face.

"I clearly got the wrong impression, or something else is wrong here. It's clear you don't want me here, so I'll leave you two to deal with this..." he said and walked towards the door.

"No, that's not what I meant... you need professional help because you can't recognize your husband or me... you can't remember who you are or what your preferences are... you can't remember your most recent discussions with your husband..."

She took a backwards step as he stood up and watched him walk towards the door.

"I called your husband because I respect his authority here... about what to do about your... condition..."

She laughed at the idea of Roger having authority on anything where Jack was concerned.

"I clearly got the wrong impression, or something else is wrong here.
It's clear you don't want me here, so I'll leave you two to deal with this..."

She followed him as he walked towards the door.

"Whatever is going on here I think it is for me and Roger to sort out, don't you?"

She commented as she waited for him to leave.

"Yes, you're absolutely right. This is for you to sort out... Anyway... I'm next door if you need any help, OK?" he said as he turned to her one more time before opening the door and closing it behind him.

Twenty minutes later Roger arrives and rushes through the door.

"Honey, are you alright? Is that true, what Jack said? You really can't remember?" he asked in a rush, worry dominating his face.

"You can't even remember... me?" he added dumbfounded.

"Yes, you're absolutely right. This is for you to sort out... Anyway... I'm next door if you need any help, OK?"

She nodded.

"I know where you are."

She confirmed and exhaled as he finally left.

Returning to the bedroom, she pulled off the skirt and top and searching through the drawers found a comfortable tracksuit bottom and t-shirt. Again she lay out on the bed and closed her eyes. She was probably messing up Julia's life should she ever get back here, but she was tired and just wanted to be left in peace.

All too soon, though she heard Roger entering the bedroom and rushing over to her.

"Honey, are you alright? Is that true, what Jack said? You really can't remember?
You can't even remember... me?"

She opened her eyes wearily and saw the worry on his face.

"What I can't remember is you telling me that you'd agreed to letting Jack have sex with me."

She told him coldly.

"Go back to your lab Roger and leave me alone."

She turned her back on him and curled up with her eyes closed.
Let him make of that what he wanted.

Roger looked at her stunned, not moving a muscle for a few seconds.

"Oh, shit, this IS serious!" he said and turned around, leaving the bedroom.

He picked up his phone and dialed Jack's number.

"Hi... Jack. Sorry about this whole thing... but I think you're right. She really doesn't remember. Maybe she hit her head or something... I think we should get that doctor back and see if he can recommend something..." he said and then hung up, sitting down on the couch with his head in his lap.

There was a knock on the door. ROger stood and walked to the door, dragging his feet.

"Jack, thanks for coming!" Roger said, and moved out of the way.

"I'm not coming in, Roger. I don't think she wants me to come in!"

"What?? Seriously??"

"Yes. I think this is beyond a general practitioner, Roger. I think she needs a psychologist or..."

"No way. I'm not having her admitted in some mental institution. They'll pump her full of drugs and give her shock therapy and God knows what else..." Roger said with panic in his voice.

"You may just have to do that. This is beyond you or my doctor!"

"Oh, shit, this IS serious!"

Was all he said before he left the room.
Inaya suspected that he would call Jack, but she was past caring ...
Instead she closed her eyes and found that she was finally able to relax now she was finally alone ...

"I'll go check on Julia and I'll come over in a minute!" Roger said, to which Jack agreed.

Roger closed the door and walked into the bedroom, noticing Julia fully asleep on the bed. Maybe a good sleep will help... he thought as he covered her better.

He then closed the bedroom door behind him and walked to Jack's front door. He rang the bell, and then went inside when he heard Jack inviting him in. He sat with Jack on the couch, remaining in silence for a few seconds.

"Look, I think it would be better if you took her to this Clinic I know. If you take her to a public hospital they may admit her to a mental institution and she'll never get out until she's recovered. You don't want to go down that road!" Jack said.

"Yeah... maybe you're right!"

"When she wakes up, I can drive you both there, and we'll admit her. She'll be well taken care of!" Jack reassured him.

"OK... let's do that. I'll go back and check on her!" Roger said and got up, returning to their apartment. He took a seat on the sofa and leaned back, waiting for Julia to wake up.

She knew they were coming for her. They had taken her people, her family but now it was she they were seeking. Inaya could sense their hostility, event their enjoyment of the chase as she ran though corridors, looking into room after room and discounting it as hiding place. On she ran, up steps now, up and up and all the while they were just behind her.

"Inaya, in here!

Miraculously it was Morgan! She had thought him captured long since!

"In here, they are coming. I'll stop them, run, hide."

He urged her and she could do nothing but obey.
She heard him close the heavy door and instruct her to turn the lock.
But as the metal slid into place she heard he voices of her pursuers.

"Morgan! Morgan, noooo!!"

Urgently she tried to turn the lock back, tried to go out and offer herself in his stead. But it would not move.
And beyond that thick wood she could hear the sounds of them torturing him, of his long lingering death.
She dropped to the floor and covered her ears, screaming his name as tears streamed down her cheeks ...

From far away it seemed that someone was shaking her.
Someone was calling out a name. It wasn't her name and yet ... it was ...
Reluctantly she opened her eyes slowly.
She was no longer in the room. She was no longer trapped behind that door.
But as she realised where she was and that she was trapped as much as she had been in her dream.
And she knew she had lost her family all over again ...

Roger woke up suddenly with a weird sound, not realizing he had dozed off on the couch. He shook his head and waited to wake up fully before attempting to stand. Julia's situation worried him to no end, but so did the experiment from the previous day. It didn't help at all that Jack interrupted him in the lab, just when he was looking over the data and trying to make sense of it. Suddenly he realized what he was thinking, and was overcome with a sense of guilt.

What the fuck am I doing? My wife is sick, and my mind is still at the lab! Dammit! he thought to himself and stood, walking softly towards the bedroom, cracking the door open and looking inside. It seemed Julia was also waking up.

He walked inside and laid down on the bed next to her, leaving a few seconds of silence.

"Had a good nap?" he asked after awhile, staring at the ceiling.

Last edited:
"Had a good nap?"

She saw anxiety on Roger's face, but shook her head.

"No ... I had a nightmare.. "

Shakily she sat up, tears still threatening at the memory of those images and sounds. She met his eyes and she knew.

"You're sending me away aren't you, Roger?"

Her empathic powers were far from complete, but it was as if the dream had shaken her up and kick started her instincts.

"It's Jack isn't it? He's convinced you ... "

She accused incredulously, tears spilling over as she shook her head.

Roger sighed, his eyes still locked on the ceiling. He then turned his head to look at her, reaching out to caress her cheek and wipe her tears softly.

"I'm not going to do anything without your consent! Anything!" he said, looking straight into her eyes, wondering how she knew what he had discussed with Jack in the other apartment. It was as if she had been there.

"But when you say you don't know me, and you don't know Jack... That worries me. It makes me think you've had some kind of trauma or taken some weird drug that wiped your memory. This is serious, and I'm worried about you! Very worried! And it's not just that you don't remember. You behave... differently!" he said and stopped for a few seconds, sighing again.

"And not just with me. Before this morning you couldn't wait to tell me how you fantasized about Jack, and how hot he is. And now you tell me you don't know me and you don't want to be around him. It's... strange at best. You are like... a different person..." he rambled on.

"Doesn't that worry you? Don't you want to get to the bottom of this and figure it out?" he asked her.

"I'm not going to do anything without your consent! Anything!"

She so wanted to believe him, but accurate or not, she had the feeling that it wasn't the truth.

"But when you say you don't know me, and you don't know Jack... That worries me. It makes me think you've had some kind of trauma or taken some weird drug that wiped your memory. This is serious, and I'm worried about you! Very worried!"

She nodded and for the first time she wondered if the increasingly hazy 'reality' she thought she knew as her was actually something else ...

"And it's not just that you don't remember. You behave... differently!"

She couldn't disagree with him. She couldn't imagine that she had ever behaved as she suspected 'Julia' did with the two men ...

"And not just with me. Before this morning you couldn't wait to tell me how you fantasized about Jack, and how hot he is. And now you tell me you don't know me and you don't want to be around him. It's... strange at best. You are like... a different person..."

She sighed and averted her gaze. She didn't know what to say to him.

"Doesn't that worry you? Don't you want to get to the bottom of this and figure it out?"

She raised her eyes to his.

"Of course it worries me Roger!"

She responded.

"How do you think I feel with all this?"

She felt the tears spill over, but continued.

"I told you when I awoke this morning I had no memory of you or Jack.
And that I had ... other memories ... which I thought were mine ... "

She reached out and held his hand.

"Then one visit from the doctor ... and you told me not to tell him the truth ... and so obviously he thought everything was ok... but I wasn't and you knew I wasn't ... but you head off to the lab anyway and leave me with Jack ... is it any wonder things went so wrong?"

"Yes, you are right... I... I didn't think it was that serious... I... I thought it was the wine and I didn't want to make a fuss over it..." he rambled, squeezing her hand in response.

"And you're also right about me leaving you and going off to the lab. I was relying on what you told me the other day... that you want to be alone with Jack to get to know him... and get comfortable around him... Still... I left you alone when things were NOT alright! I read that all wrong, and I'm sorry!" he said and sat up, leaning over her and kissing her lips softly.

"I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't kiss you before asking if that's OK... This is so weird... asking permission to kiss my wife..." he said and chuckled a bit, the situation seeming funny in a strange way. "I'll send an application for sex later!" he tried to add a joke to the mix, in an attempt to lighten up the atmosphere as he sat up, still holding on to her hand, looking in her eyes warmly.

"Yes, you are right... I... I didn't think it was that serious... I... I thought it was the wine and I didn't want to make a fuss over it..."

She smiled as he squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"And you're also right about me leaving you and going off to the lab. I was relying on what you told me the other day... that you want to be alone with Jack to get to know him... and get comfortable around him... Still... I left you alone when things were NOT alright! I read that all wrong, and I'm sorry!"

She was relieved that he seemed to finally understand what was going on for her and smiled as he kissed her.

"I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't kiss you before asking if that's OK... This is so weird... asking permission to kiss my wife...I'll send an application for sex later!"

She blushed, but held onto his hand before leaning forward and kissing him softly.

"You're my husband. You don't have to ask. I just have to learn how to be your wife, the wife you had or want ... "

When he kissed her he held her tightly and would not let go.

"You're my husband. You don't have to ask. I just have to learn how to be your wife, the wife you had or want ... "

He pulled her closer and kissed her mouth again, squeezing her tighter.

"You shouldn't have to learn how to be my wife! You should be able to be yourself! That's what I want for you!" he smiled, looking in her eyes. "Whatever you think I had, forget about it! I want you as you are right now; not yesterday or the day before!" he said holding her gaze.

"I kinda liked you when you were more slutty, but I can live with that!" he grinned mischievously, pinning her down on the bed and kissing her again.

"Do you want to see the doctor or do you want to leave it for awhile and see how it goes?" he asked her.

When he kissed her he held her tightly and would not let go.

His arms were around her, holding her and even though 'Inaya' had no history or experience with him, somehow it felt ... right ... and even more so when he kissed her again.

"You shouldn't have to learn how to be my wife! You should be able to be yourself! That's what I want for you! Whatever you think I had, forget about it!
I want you as you are right now; not yesterday or the day before!"

She was touched by his words and was finding it harder and harder to hold on to the identity she knew was within her somewhere.

"I kinda liked you when you were more slutty, but I can live with that!"

She gasped in mock shock and giggled as he pinned her on the bed returning his kisses.

"Do you want to see the doctor or do you want to leave it for awhile and see how it goes?"

She lay beneath him and wondered if he were really giving her a choice.

" ... you know I don't want to see a doctor yet, Roger. I know it's ... strange ... but ... having my own things around me, being with my husband is surely a better way of dealing with this ... confusion ... than being taken off to some strange place ... being pumped with drugs or ... worse...?"

She searched his eyes to try to sense what he was thinking.

"... and as for seeing how it goes ... "

She blushed.

"I can't guarantee slutty, but ... I guess I at least owe Jack an apology ... that is if you can persuade him not to have me locked up ... "

She told him soberly.

He listened intensely, watching her closely:

"I can't guarantee slutty, but ... I guess I at least owe Jack an apology ... that is if you can persuade him not to have me locked up ... "

He grinned at her words.

"I think he'd rather fuck you than lock you up!" he giggled, and kissed her neck, nibbling at it playfully. "And quite frankly, so would I!" he said as he raised his head and then plunged in again, kissing and licking her neck.

He rose above her and looked in her eyes.

"Nobody is going to force you to do anything! If you want to see a doctor, we'll arrange it. If you don't, you don't! OK?" he said and kissed her again, lingering this time on her lips, slowly looking for her tongue.

"I think he'd rather fuck you than lock you up!"

She gasped then giggled with him. He was shocking, but delightfully so.
His mouth moved to her neck and she squirmed as he nibbled at it.

"And quite frankly, so would I!"

She gave a squeal as his mouth attacked her neck, that sensuous lick sending shiver through her body as she looked up into the increasingly familiar face above her.

"Nobody is going to force you to do anything! If you want to see a doctor, we'll arrange it. If you don't, you don't! OK?"

She smiled and nodded.

"OK."

She echoed, believing him this time and closing her eyes as his kissed her, her lips parting to allow his tongue access, then shyly moving hers to meet his. That first tentative touch sent sparks through her body such as she had never known, or rather couldn't remember having known.

"MMmmm ... Roger ... "

She breathed softly as their lips finally parted.

"I wish you didn't have to work such long hours ... are you nearly finished with your project yet?"

She asked hopefully.

"What is it you're working on anyway...?"

"Ohhh, I know I'm too busy... that's why I was so happy you took an interest in Jack..." he began with a smile on his face.

"It's one of the most exciting projects out there. You know how there's a theory that our universe is not all there is. That there are countless different dimensions, coexisting in ways we can't even imagine. I'm investigating the possibility to peek into other dimensions, and possibly even travel between them! It's very high tech and very hush hush, which is why I don't really talk about it!" he explained.

"But I will call in sick and spend the day with you!" he said smiling and leaned over to kiss her again. "We can do whatever you want! You name it, we'll do it!" he added.

"Ohhh, I know I'm too busy... that's why I was so happy you took an interest in Jack..."

She still found that strange.

"You like the idea of me with another man?"

She asked him, then listened stunned as he described his project.

"It's one of the most exciting projects out there. You know how there's a theory that our universe is not all there is. That there are countless different dimensions, coexisting in ways we can't even imagine. I'm investigating the possibility to peek into other dimensions, and possibly even travel between them! It's very high tech and very hush hush, which is why I don't really talk about it!"

She almost missed his offer to call in sick and to do whatever she wanted.

"... travel between dimensions ... how would that work? "

"You like the idea of me with another man?""... travel between dimensions ... how would that work? "

He smiled at her curiosity, both about his kinks and his science.

"Which one to answer first? Hm... Yes... I shared with you for a long time that it it would turn me on to watch you with another man... But I guess you can't remember that. Gosh... I could say lots of stuff and lie big time if you can't remember stuff!" he suddenly giggled.

"Did you know you promised yesterday you'd suck my cock today?" he asked and broke out laughing. "Yeah, Scouts honor, you promised!" he added, laughing hard as he dove in again to nibble on her neck.

"Which one to answer first? Hm... Yes... I shared with you for a long time that it it would turn me on to watch you with another man... But I guess you can't remember that. Gosh... I could say lots of stuff and lie big time if you can't remember stuff!"

She grinned as he giggled.

"Did you know you promised yesterday you'd suck my cock today? Yeah, Scouts honor, you promised!"

She giggled and squirmed against him.

"All promises before today are null and void."

She told him.

" ... we're gonna have to start over again ... but... that might be fun too.... "

She suggested...

Back