A new Daddy... (Ryanmo97 x Mairu)

Ryan smiled as Sasha kissed him, "Your welcome." Ryan continued to feed her and then he said, "After dinner I thought we might go back to my room and do some more cuddling... But this time with our clothes off... What do you think?"

Sasha continued to eat, but at his comment stopped. "O-okay." Sasha was a little scared. She hated pain and women said that the first time was always painful. Sasha tried not to show her fear as she kept eating. She was also very nervous. This was all going too quick for her. No one had ever touched her sexually, not even herself.

Ryan looked at Sasha and he could tell she was s little scared. "Sasha. I don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do. If you don't want to cuddle naked we don't have to. We can just cuddle with our clothes on if you like."

"It's not about the clothes. I've actually never had someone touch me sexually before. I also heard about the first time of sex being painful. I would like to take a step and cuddle with you without clothes. Its just the other stuff after that.... Also. I actually would like to sleep with you tonight."

Ryan smiled when Sasha said she wanted to cuddle with him without clothes on. "We can go as fast or a slow as you like," said Ryan, as he continued to feed her. "And you may sleep with me tonight. I'll leave your diaper on you while we cuddle."

Sasha ate as she listened to Daddy and smiled. "Alright then." She kept eating until it was all gone and then took a deep breath, waiting for Daddy.

Soon Sasha was done with her dinner. Ryan picked Sasha up out of the high chair. He took her to his room and laid her on the bed. He took off all of her clothes except her diaper. Ryan then took off all his clothes and Sasha got her first look at her Daddy's hard 9" cock.

Sasha wrapped herself around Daddy when he picked her up, taking her to his bedroom. He then layed her down on his bed taking off her clothes, but leaving the diaper on. He then took his clothes off and her eyes widened as she saw his cock. She had never actually seen a guy naked or even his cock and sat up lightly stroking the tip with one finger, gasping when it moved a little. "Wow. So this is what a cock looks like?"

Ryan nodded as Sasha touched it, "When you are ready, I will show you many ways to please Daddy with his cock." Ryan then laid down next to her. He pulled the covers over then and wrapped his arms around her.

Last edited:
Sasha was amazed by it and only nodded her head as he said he would show her many ways to please him with it when she was ready. He then layed down next to her and Sasha couldn't help herself and put her arms around him pressing her whole body against his.

Ryan smiled as she wrapped his arms around him. "Would you be alright with me touching your breasts?" he asked

Sasha looked up at him and then nodded. It was a step forward and after all, she had touched him. It was only fair that he get to touch her. As he did Sasha started to feel some sort of nice sensation. Like, pleasure? Hmm. Whatever was happening to her felt nice anyway and she sighed happily.

Ryan touched Sasha's breasts, "Mmm... Very nice..." Ryan then started to kiss her on the lips as he played with her breasts and nipples. "May I touch your vagina?" he asked as his right hand moved down her body to her diaper.

As Daddy kissed her she smiled melting into the kiss as he touched her. He then asked if he could touch her most intimate part and she nodded sheepishly. She then kissed the side of his lips, almost like she was slightly exploring him. She then kissed his lips and opened her mouth, wanting to feel what she called an adult kiss when she was little.

Ryan continued to kiss Sasha as his hand went inside her diaper until it reached her pussy and he started to touch her pussy lips. When she opened her mouth to kiss him, he knew what she wanted. He opened his mouth and they started to French kiss.

Sasha moaned as her Daddy's hand touched her pussy. It felt weird but also good. She pressed against his fingers involuntarily, her body moving on its own as he started to french kiss her. She started kissing him almost greedily, feeling something grow inside her that she had never felt before. She broke off the kiss, confused at what was happening. "Daddy what is this weird feeling I have? It keeps growing as you touch and kiss me."

Ryan was a little surprised, "Have you never played with yourself before, Sweetpea?" He continued to play with her pussy and kiss her. "You are getting turned on sexually... If I keep playing with you, you're going to orgasm."

Sasha shook her head at Daddy's question. "Never. Always too busy with work." Sasha moaned out as he continued to play with her, making her body move more. "O-orgasmmm?" Sasha was quivering now, she could feel something starting to build and kissed Daddy again.

"An orgasm is when you reach your sexual climax." he said as he continued to kiss her and play with her pussy. "Just relax and let it happen... It will one of the best moments in your life."

Sasha just listened as Daddy explained and she closed her eyes, breathing deeply, all of a sudden she felt her body tighten, coiling up and then something released and Sasha let out a series of loud moans, panting afterwards. "That was, intense."

Ryan smiled as Sasha came down from her first climax. "I'm glad you liked it." Ryan took his hand out of her diaper. Ryan kissed her and then pulled the covers over them

Sasha snuggled up closer to Daddy, thinking how happy she was. She yawned and fell asleep.

The next morning Sasha woke up, her diaper again dirty and this time to wake her Daddy up she planted little kisses all over his body. Hope this works, she thought as she placed little kisses on his face, neck, and chest.

Ryan woke up to Sasha kissing him. "Morning." he said with a smile, "You know... I was thinking... Since you are my baby now... What would you think about me giving you a new name?"

Sasha looked up as Daddy spoke, smiling. She thought about what he said and really she thought it was special if he gave her a new name. "That sounds good actually, also not to ruin your joy, but I need a diaper change Daddy."

Ryan smiled when she agreed to have him name her, "OK... What do you think of the name Annabelle?" Ryan got up and pulled his boxer shorts on. Then, he picked her up out of bed and carried her to the nursery.

Back