A new Daddy... (Ryanmo97 x Mairu)

Sasha looked at him as he knelt down, she was still blushing but smiled at him. "Thank yo Daddy." She then held on as he picked her up and let him change her diaper. His next action suprised her though. "Actually yes. I really like fantasy books and music Daddy. Those would be nice. If you wouldn't mind?" She hoped he didn't as it would be reslly nice to have them.

He smiled when she aske door some fanstsy books and some music. "Of course you can." He said, "I'll go order some for you from Amazon and they can be here on Monday. Is there any specific kind of music you would like?"

Sasha smiled widely when Daddy said she could have some music and books. "I like pop music. Even korean pop too. Mostly the groups though." Sasha smiled as she looked at him and decided to thsnk him. She gave him a little kiss on the cheek and then blushed as she pulled away. Sasha didn't want to admit it, but she was beginning to like this man. Just a tiny bit.

Ryan listened to Sasha's requests and he smiled when she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He was happy that she was starting to like it here. "Well, it's all most time for lunch. What would you like, my dear?"

Sasha thought about his next question and then thought of something. "Chicken nuggets, raw carrots, and white grape juice if you have it." Sasha hoped he did. She liked all of those things.

Ryan smiled, "OK Sweetpea..." Ryan gave her a kiss on the forehead. "If you need anything just call and I'll come." Ryan went in the kitchen and stared to make lunch for Sasha.

Sasha smiled as it seemed he had the stuff she said. "Okay." She watched as he left and she turned her attention to the toys and started playing. She wondered if he had a wife. If he did wouldn't she be angry if he had sex with her? Sasha also had a thought of wanting Daddy all to herself. She shook her head at that. Where had that come from? After some more playing she heard the door open and smiled looking up.

Ryan was carrying a tray of food. There was some chicken nuggets with ketchup, some baby raw carrots with ranch dressing and a sippy cup of white grape juice. "Lunchtime Sasha." Ryan set the food down. Then he picked up Sasha and placed her in the high chair. He set the food on the high chair tray. Ryan sat down on the stool and started to feed Sasha her lunch.

Sasha smiled when she saw Ryan and held on as he picked her up almost instinctively now. She then waited as he got everything ready and opened her mouth as he began to feed her. After a few bites Sasha decided to continue her questions. "I was curious. Do you have a girlfriend or a wife?" Sasha tilted her head just the slightest when she said it wondering what his answer was.

"Nope," said Ryan, when Sasha asked if he had a girlfriend or wife. "It's just you and Daddy, Baby Girl." He continued to feed her, "You are the only woman I need in my life. I promise to take very good care of you and anyone else who might come along as a result of our love making." Ryan hoped that comment about her possibly having his children didn't freak her out too bad.

Sasha listened as he continued to feed her and smiled when he said they were the only ones. The next thing scared her a little though since she had heard of pain from childbirth, but shrugged it off. She could worry about that later.

Soon, Lunch was over and Ryan picked up Sasha and put her back on the floor. Then he took the food tray out of the nursery. He walked back in and said, "So. What would you like to do this afternoon, Sweetpea?" he asked, "We can do almost anything you like."

Sasha was suprised when he asked what she wanted to do. She had not expected that. Sasha thought about it and smiled. "I would like to see your room and cuddle with you there." Sasha really wanted to see the rest of his house and what a better way to start then his room?

Ryan smiled. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." Ryan picked Sasha up and carried her out of the nursery. They didn't have to go that far because the nursery was attached to his room. He had an nice king size bed. He laid her on the bed and removed her shoes. Ryan then laid down next to Sasha, so she had her back to him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him.

Sasha grinned as Daddy picked her up and she then saw her room was connected to his. He then layed her down on the bed, taking off her shoes and then slipped in behind her. She pressed back against him smiling and closed her eyes cause it felt so comfy. She actually feel asleep after awhile and turned in her sleep to face Daddy wrapping arms around his neck and pressing her face to his chest.

Ryan smiled as he held Sasha in his arms. He drifted off to sleep as well. He dreamed of walking into the nursery. Sasha was in the nursery sitting on the floor holding a baby doll in her arms. When he walked up to her he saw that she was really nursing a real baby.

Sasha wakes up a few hours later snd feels her diaper is wet and shakes Daddy gentlly. "Daddy?"

Ryan woke up from his dream and to Sasha shaking him and calling to him. "What's wrong, sweetpea?" She told him that her diaper was wet. He took her back to the nursery and started to change her. "I had a pretty strange dream. I dreamed I came in here and you were nursing a real, little baby."

When he woke she told him about her diaper and he took her back to her room and changed her. He told about his dream and Sasha thought about it. "You must really want a baby I guess."

Ryan cleaned up Sasha's bottom and put a fresh diaper on her. "Yeah... I guess... But, for now... I'm happy with you..." He gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Daddy has some work to do..." he set her on the floor... "I'll be back later with your dinner." Ryan then left the nursery but he didn't lock the door.

Daddy finished cleaning her up and set her on the floor and went out. Sasha noticed or thought she did that he didn't lock the door. Sasha tilted her head and went over seeing she really could turn the handle. She shrugged it off and went over to her toys, now being able to walk. She sat down in the middle of her toys and played until her stomach growled and she looked down at it.

Ryan returned a few hours later with Sasha's dinner. Steak, a baked potato, baked beans and salad. "Hello, sweet pea." he said as he set her dinner down before picking her up, "I hope you are hungry..."

Sasha looked up as Daddy entered and smiled brightly. "Yep. I'm hungry Daddy. My stomach even gowled." Sasha giggled a little and he picked her up. It seemed so normal now.

Ryan laughed as he picked her up and put her in the high chair and started to feed her, "Guess what, sweetpea. I was talking to a friend of mine online and He has a little girl of his own about your age and he would love to bring her over and let the two of you play together sometime. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Sasha was smiling as he began to feed her, but was grinning after a few bites. "That sounds wonderful. Thank you Daddy." Sasha leaned in her high chair and gave him a tiny kiss on his lips this time and then sat back letting him continue to feed her, grinning widely.

Back