Ryanmo97

Literotica Guru
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He had a nice place in the suburbs and could have anything he wanted. The one thing he wanted a woman that he her like his little baby girl. He would dress her in little girl clothes, give her bottles and have sex with her. Sure, he could find a woman on the internet that would willingly be his baby girl but there was only one woman he wanted. She was an important business woman in the city. They had met a few times for different business functions but she never remember him. But, he couldn't forget her. He had to have her as his baby girl.

He had her followed so he knew her whole routine. He had someone pose as an exterminator so they could get the sizes he would need to get clothes for her. He had a special nursery built for her and once he was ready it was time to collect his baby. It was late at night, as Ryan sat inside a van waiting for the woman who would soon become his baby girl to get off of work.

Sasha Demond
Height: 5' 6"
Weight 150 lbs.
Hair: light brown
Eyes: light blue
Body Type: almost childlike

Sasha was a vey successful business woman and very exhausted at the moment. She worked all day and a lot of the night, which had made her very successful, but made room for nothing else except sleep. She was about to get off work thankfully so she would be able to get some sleep. She really needed some and to get laid she thoight but then laughed it off. She just didn't have the time. She sighed, wishing that she could be the secret her she dreamed of, but knew that she would never be able to. She got her things together and locked her office and walked out, not noticing the van and the man inside it as she was really tired. She unlocked her car and got in, but just stayed there closing her eyes for a minute so she would be able to get home safely and then fall asleep finally.

Last edited:
Ryan watched as Sasha walked to her car. He walked up to her car as she got in. It would be hard for her to see him because he was dressed in all black. He walked up to the car as she sat there and opend the door. Before she had time to reach, he was on top of her. He reached into his pocket and took out a needle and shoved it into her bottom. Sasha never had a chance and she was out like a light almost instantly. Ryan knew the drug would keep his little girl out for several hours. Then the real fun would begin. But in the mean time he had to get her home.

When he got back to his home, he pulled his van into the garage and took Emily to the secret nursery he had built. In the nursery there were all kinds of toys, a big comfy chair, a big crib and a large changing table. Ryan put Sasha in the crib, fully clothed with her shoes on. Inside the crib was all sorts of stuffed toys and a large mobile. Ryan raised the sides and let his little girl sleep. She would be asleep for several more hours when she woke up she would discover that it very hard for her to stand up for very long.

Sasha didn't notice the man till she heard her car door open and then he was on top of her before she even had time to react. Who the hell? She struggled but knew that it was futile, he was so much stronger than her and in a different situation she might have looked more, but shoved that thought away. Then she saw the needle and fought harder panicking but whatever had been in that put her out quickly and she fell asleep not knowing what was to come next.

Sasha's eyes fluttered and she opened them and sat up and then her eyes flew open. Where the hell was she? She looked around at the stuffed animals, toys, a changing table and a big chair and wait a second was she in a crib?! What the hell? How was she in a crib? Sasha stood up, suprisingly not stepping on any of the stuffed animals and grabbed the bars on the side of the crib. She quickly found out she wasn't able to stand for long and fell back down. What was wrong? Did this have something to do with what the guy had put in her? She was also worried about work. She didn't know what time it was and was worried she would be late as she looked around trying to find a way out.

Last edited:
The next morning, Ryan woke up and looked at the closed circuit cameras he had in the nursery and saw Sasha was awake. Ryan got dressed and walked into the room. He was wearing a blue polo shirt and jeans. He saw Sasha was awake and he smiled, "Daddy's big girl is awake..." He walked over to the crib, lowered the side and picked her up... "Now, I'm sure you are still tired and weak from your trip... That's fine... Daddy'll take care of you..." Ryan set her down on the changing table then he started to take Sasha's clothes off of her.

Sasha's head swiveled to the door as it opened and saw a tall and actually pretty attractive man come in and she realized that must be the man in her car and she scrambled away even though there wasn't much room. Wait, he was smiling? Did he just call himself Daddy and her his big girl? What the hell? Then he lowered the side of the crib and picked her up and she tried to get away, her attempts very feeble and not stopping him. Then he talked again and he seemed even crazier. Than he layed her down on the changing table and began taking her clothes off of her. "P-please stop, why are you doing this?" Sasha tried to push him away, but she felt so weak she couldn't do much, but lay there and let him do what he wanted, and though she would never admit it, she found this a little erotic. She had always imagined being someone's baby and dressing as a baby and being fed and drinking from a bottle. She was quite scared though, because she knew this man would likely kill her or sell her off when he was through with her and that might come quickly. She was sure her fear showed itself in her eyes as she looked at him, noting just how handsome he was even if he was her captor. She actually took the time to look at him as she knew she most likely wouldn't be getting out till he was through with her. He was very handsome and seemed really strong, sort of like an athlete, with brown hair and hazel eyes, he was a really nice looking man and Sasha just sort of stared.

Last edited:
Ryan was able to get Sasha's clothes off fairly easily. The drug Ryan gave her would keep her weak as a baby. "I've brought you here to by my little girl... Dress up time is over, Sasha... Time to get you out of these silly big girl clothes and get you dressed properly..." Ryan slipped her shoes off of her and dropped them on the floor. Then he unbuttoned her blazer and blouse and removed them. Next came her skirt then he removed her bra and panties. Then he stood there and looked at her nude body.

Sasha listened to this guy, very confused? Did he just call her clothes silly? Dressed properly? "W-what do you mean? Dressed properly?" Sasha just watched as he took her clothes off and blushed. When she was fully naked she watched him, an innocent look on her face, her legs pressed together tightly. She was blushing big time as he just looked at her naked and she got her arms to cover her breasts, trying to have some modesty.

Ryan looked at the hair above Sasha's pussy. He clicked his tongue, "This will never do... Daddy will have to take care that. Plus, Daddy has to wash all that nasty makeup off your face..." Ryan then put a strap around her waist and strapped her arms down to the table. "Can't have you rolling off the table..." Ryan kissed her on the forehead... "Daddy will be right back..." he smiled and walked out of the room.

Ryan returned with a bowl of water, some shaving cream, a cordless hair trimmer, a razor, soap, a washcloth and a towel. He then Ryan used the trimmer and shaved off all of her pussy hair. Then he put some shaving cream on her pussy and shaved off the stubble. Ryan then soaped up the washcloth and washed her face. When he was done with her face he said, "There... much better..."

Sasha watched as he seemed to look at her pussy and then clicked his tongue saying it wouldn't do. What was wrong with her pussy? She didn't get this guy at all. Then he said her make-up was nasty. What the hell? This guy was definitely crazy she thought. Oh goodie he then strapped her to a table so she had zero chance of getting away. Not that she had much of a chance anyway because of whatever he had put in her. He then went and she decided it wasn't worth it to struggle and just sighed.

He came back after a few minutes with some water, a towel shaving cream, a razor, a trimmer and some soap. It then clicked. He was going to shave her pussy, and she wasn't goung to be able to do anything to stop it. She grimanced but let him do it. Turning her head so she didn't have to watch. Once he was done there he went to her face and she let him. He was done quickly and she heard him say much better, almost with kindness it seemed.

Ryan walked over to a dresser and took out some clothes then he walked over to a closet and took out a purple dress. Ryan set the clothes down. And took out a large diaper. He unstrapped Sasha from the table , then slid the diaper under her bottom. Then he put some baby powder on her pussy and bottom. He gently patted it onto her private area, then closed the diaper around her.

Then, Ryan dressed her. He put a pair of white tights on her legs and then he pulled a purple dress on over her head. Ryan then took out a hair brush and started to brush her hair and put it into pig tails. Ryan smiled, "You look adorable..." Ryan then went to the closet and took out a pair of black Mary Janes and slipped them on her feet.

"I bet you are hungry..." Ryan picked Sasha up and put her on the floor near the toys, "You play with your toys and I'll get you some breakfast." Ryan then walked out of the nursery, locking the door behind him.

Sasha watched as 'Daddy' went over to a dresser and decided at that point to just stop struggling and deal with this. Who knew, she may even enjoy it, if she was right about what he was thinking she had dreamed of this. Why not enjoy it? She knew she would never get out and she didn't want him disliking her. She actually felt as though she wanted to please him. She pulled herself away from her thoughts as he came back. Her thoughts were confirmed as he put a diaper on her. She still didn't like this a ton, but she was softening and not fighting as she looked up at him.

After the diaper he put white tights on her and a purple dress. Then he took a brush and brushed her hair and put it into pigtails. At that point Sasha decided she liked the pampering part. He might have kidnapped her and put a drug in her that made her weak, but this was the best she had ever been in a while. After he was done with her hair he said she looked adorable and she blushed. She didn't say anything, but she didn't whine or anything either. He then put some almost princess like shoes on her, even if they were black.

He then picked her up then and she held onto him until he put her down near some toys and she let go looking up at him. He then said he would get breakfast and to play with her toys and with that he left and locked the door. She decided she would take what he said and turned her attention to the toys. She instantly saw a barbie doll like when she had when she was little and picked it up smiling. She looked around and saw a small toy hairbrush and picked it up and began brushing the doll's hair. She gasped as the door opened a bit later and put the doll down, acting like she hadn't been doing that and enjoyed it.

Ryan went into the kitchen and made some oatmeal for Sasha. He watched on the closed circuit TV as Sasha played with her new doll. It made him feel good to know that she starting to enjoy this. Ryan walked back into the room pushing a large high chair. He smiled when he saw her put the doll down, "You don't have to pretend, sweetheart." said Ryan. "If you are enjoying yourself don't hold back."

Ryan picked her up and put her into the high chair. Then he put a bib around her. "Daddy, made you a nice breakfast for you and I hope you like it." Ryan pulled up a stool and sat down. Then he took a big spoonful of oatmeal and put it up to her mouth.

Sasha blushed at Daddy's comment, still not knowing what to say. She was scared of saying the wrong thing. She looked at him with half worried half curious eyes. She made of decision to ask him one thing. After he said about breakfast she talked. "Once you get tired of me what will you do with me?" Anyone could hear the fear in Sasha's voice. She then saw the spoon and took the bite swallowing. Still having a very solemn face.

Ryan could sense the worried tone in her voice, "Don't worry, sweetpea." He said as he fed her another bite of food, "I will never get tired of you. I plan I keeping you for a long time. You are going to have a wonderful new life. You never have to work again. You just have to play with your toys and let Daddy take care of you. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

Sasha blew a sigh of relief in her mind, but she had just one more question. She took the next bite of food before answering. "Yes, actually it does sound nice. I have one more question though. Will I ever see beyond this room? I like this room, don't get my wrong, but after a while I think I would feel cramped. I would get your reasons for keeping me here, but even when the stuff you put in me wears off, if it wears off, I won't run. I would need your help anyway to get out of the room." Sasha looked at him with hopeful eyes, actually beginning to become more comfortable with him.

Ryan was glad that Sasha was starting to learn to love her new life. When she asked if she would get to see beyond the room. He nodded, "Yes, I have a wonderful backyard for you to play in. You don't have to worry about anyone seeing you. It has a big fence and I don't have any neighbors for miles around." Ryan fed her another spoonful of food. "The drug I gave you will wear off, you'll be able to stand and walk like normal in a few more hours" He said, "But there is a side effect, you no longer have any control over your bladder or bowels."

Sasha smiled as he talked and she listened quietly. She thought about what he said and nodded. She ate this next spoonful before talking."I can live with that I guess. It will take some getting used to though. Also. Will I ever see other people again? It doesn't matter, I actually like having just one person around, I'm just curious."

Ryan shook his head, "You won't be seeing anyone else again..." he said as he fed her another spoonful of oatmeal. "There is one more thing I should tell you... I will be having sex with you too. I hope you are fine with that..."

Sasha ate the next spoonful and was just a little sad, but froze when she heard about sex. "I see. Um also this is just a hypothetical thing, but what if there was a man in a woman in a similar situation with the guy being the daddy and the woman being the little girl. Would you ever consider playdates?" Sasha most likely knew the answer to her question, but still she asked.

Ryan thought about it a moment as he feed Sasha another spoonful of oatmeal, "Well, I guess if you would be intrested in meeting another little girl like you. I might be able to arrange something." Soon the bowl was empty. "Good Girl." Ryan took Sasha out of her high chair and set her on the floor. "OK, I have some work to take care of. If you need anything just call out, I have a baby monitor on and cameras to keep an eye on you."

Sasha was happy as he said that if she would like it he could arrange something. She ate the next spoonful She then spoke again. "Yeah that would be nice Daddy." She blushed after saying that though. When she was all done he picked her up and sat her on the floor and she looked up at him. "Okay Daddy." Sasha crawled over to the barbie doll as he left and picked it up, brushing its hair. She then put new clothes on it and had it sit down. She then looked around and sighed. One thing she missed. Books and music. She wondered if he would get her some if she asked. She shook that off though and saw a ken doll and dressed him up as well. He sat him beside the barbie doll and smiled widely she then loooked again and got a better idea. She soon had them sit in chairs with tiny teacups.

After playing some more she froze. Oh boy, she now knew what he meant by no control. Boy did it feel disgusting. She decided to call out for Daddy. She took a deep breath. "Daddy, I need your help." Sasha then waited wondering if he heard her.

Ryan was doing some work in his office. Every so often he would glance at the screen with the cameras that showed the nursery. He smiled as he watched her play. Then he heard her call out, "Daddy, I need your help." He looked and saw her sitting on the floor.

He walked into the nursery and walked up to her, "What's wrong, sweetpea?" he asked.

"Um," Sasha blushed and then got up some courage. "My diaper is dirty Daddy." Sasha looked away blushing like crazy as she waited for his answer about it. This was so embarrassing for her. She had never said anything like that before.

Ryan kelt down in front of Sasha. He could tell she was embarrassed by what happened, "Oh sweetie, you don't have to be embarrassed. Daddy will take care of you. That's what I'm here for." Ryan picked her up off the floor and set her on the changing table. He took her dress off, then her shoes and tights. He removed her diaper and put it in the diaper genie. He cleaned her up with some baby wipes, powered her, put a clean diapers on her, and dressed her. "There we go." He said as he sat her up. "So... Is there any thing I can get you to make your stay more comfortable?"

Back