A man who thinks he's straight stumbles upon a gay nightclub (Men only)

dodgeboy2

Literotica Guru
*A straight Rob finds himself with car trouble in a semi-unsavory area in a town unfamiliar to him and to top it off his cellphone is totally dead with no charger, it's 11pm and the only building appearing open is a night club called "Low swinging fruit", he walks towards it as he opens the door he sees only men (many seemingly very different from himself) and walks towards the bar*

Rob catching the eye of the bartender spoke, "I've seemed to have broken down can I maybe borrow your phone to call for a tow?".

"Sure but good luck trying to get a driver quickly, you may as well settle in for a bit maybe have a few drinks," the bartender tells him before setting the phone on the bar.

After calling and being told it would be about 2 1/2 hour before the driver will be there, Rob orders a JD & coke as he saw men dancing with other men on the dance floor while others at table were in various stages of what seemed to be flirting, making out, many groping others but what finally caught his eye was when the bathroom door opened he saw a man kneeling sucking another man's cock. He was totally confused as he felt a twinge inside his own loins when another man approached.......................................................

Yes that's a good idea married 56 with both a daughter & son in college, wife has been working and sex has been off the table due to her being tired and menopause setting in with no desire to service me. Never thought about being with a guy and when with his guy friends has sometimes ridiculed gay couples when he was with them.

However sometimes he did secretly wonder what it must be like to be with another man, but tonight something seemed oh so very different as he not intentionally seemed almost drawn to some of the men he has seen there!

How does that idea sound?

Rob was unfamiliar with the area and town, visiting on a business trip and away from his wife. That wasnā€™t unusual, traveling alone, though the bar was certainly not usual for Rob. He turned away quickly from disturbing scene heā€™d just observed, blushing with what might have been embarrassment. Or something else? The man approaching smiled as looked down at Robā€˜s left hand. As he walked by he patted Robā€™s ass and leaned in to whisper ā€œAre you sure you belong here?ā€

Rob replied ā€œI don't know? Maybe not?ā€ The man replied: ā€œYouā€™d be surprised how many married guys turn out to fit in and belong here.ā€ Rob turned and the man edged close to Rob, making him move against the wall in the corridor and place his muscular arms on either side of Robā€™s body, saying ā€œIā€™m Greg. Im buying you a drink, you need to relax and enjoy the scene with me.ā€ Rob tried to move away but Greg stayed close and unmovable, Rob seemed trapped.

ā€œSo that drink? Seems like you donā€™t have much of a choice. It will relax you for later.ā€

Rob was confused, ā€œLater what to you mean later?ā€

Before he knew it Rob had a drink in his hand, Greg tipped Rob's own hand towards his mouth Rob eyes were transfixed on Greg and without thought opened his mouth and down the shot glass full of JD. Before he knew Greg handed him another telling Rob his lips were beyond perfectly shaped, Rob downed the drink.

Moments later Greg leaned even closer as both men's crotches touched, Rob could feel a huge bulge growing ever more by the second beneath Greg's pants and instantly his own cock began growing, Rob thought how much bigger Greg's cock felt and reached to feel the bulge with his hand.

"You seem to like that," Greg said taking Rob's hand who followed his eyes almost transfixed as if in a hypnotic state.

Greg took Rob into the bathroom walking into the big handicap stall locking the door behind them, Rob's body shaking his mind unable to imagine what was to come.................

The latch clicked, Rob felt Gregā€™s strong arms on his shouldersā€¦forcing him gently, and without much resistance from Rob, to his knees. Rob sighedā€¦whimperedā€¦ā€no, oh no. Iā€˜m marriedā€¦.Iā€™m straight, no. No. Noā€¦ā€¦.ā€

Rob stared as Greg unbuckled his pants sliding them to the ground, out flopped a massively thick uncut almost 9" cock the biggest he had ever seen.

As he gazed at it Greg pushed closer now only a bit of thin air separated his lips from the throbbing foreskin of the massively muscled man standing before him.

Wanting to scream no the words could not escape his lips.

"Open wide my friend you know you want to I can see it in your eyes," Greg told Rob.

Without pause Rob parted his lips, as his tongue slid from his mouth it touched the slightly parted opening of his foreskin as just the slit on the massive head peered out. His tongue felt the slightly salty droplet of precum ooze out which he instinctively allowed onto the tip of it slowly bringing it back in to taste.

As the flavourful droplet swirled in his mouth Rob's own cock pushed against his own pants attempting to rip thru. Before he knew Greg pushed his way into Rob's mouth his foreskin pushing back as it rolled past his tongue.......

Rob's although never having a cock inside his mouth knew what this massively muscled man wanted as he began bobbing up & down Greg's massive throbbing manhood.

"That's right my friend I told you that you were going to like this and you want more don't you?" Greg said.

Unable to speak Rob nodded in the affirmative.

Remembering how much he loved receiving a good blowjob he flicked his tongue around the massive head and shaft as the cock slid in and out. After a short time Rob remembered how much he loved when his own 7" cock entered inside a woman's throat and he tried several times to no avail gagging a bit each time.

"Ah I see you are going to be a very good cock sucker," Greg said before tilting Rob's head up creating a straight line from his mouth into & down his throat.

Rob drove down as Greg's cock drove deep into him......

Greg's back arched as Rob took Greg's entire cock deeply into his throat, in milliseconds the realization hit there was no gagging. Rob's head bobbed up and down assaulting his own throat with Greg's massive fat cock. As he continued Rob was amazed how hard his own cock was at 1st feeling ashamed but as each second went by all he could think of was that he wanted that cock exploding, wanting to taste this huge man's cum filling him.

He could hear people mumbling outside the door but was so busy wanting to please the man in front of him to be concerned. Suddenly with the power of a firefighters hose Greg's cock exploded massive thick streams of cum filled Rob throat as the cock remained buried deep. Rob was amazed at how excited it made him.

After Greg pulled out he opened the stall door were Rob, while still on his knees saw four men waiting in line to enter inside with him.

Back