A Lucky Lad and a Charming Lass [Closed for Mother of Tears]

"This is my first time. I have been trying to do some research, but not much luck." I sighed as we leafed through the pages of my notebook.

"Ok tell me what you want to make the spells about give me one for example i will write it out."-He said and took a pen and began setting one up as he was very close to her now there bodies close and shoulders touching.-

I began writing down the spells. Mostly protection spells considering I knew there were more supernatural beings than just me and Lucky. They posed as humans, but I knew they were there especially around the school. Some were good, but there were a lot that were evil. My body pressed to his and I felt my pussy start to dampen slightly. I blushed because he was arousing me.

-Lucky smiled and kept her close as he helped her write the spells and they were done.-"so...pizza should almost be.."-The door bell sounds as they got the pizza they ordered and smiled as they sat down and began to eat.-"This is good...so..everything ok?"

"Things are a lot better since we are together." I said with a smile. I finished off my slice of pizza, so that we could work on homework among other kinkier things.

-They were friends and it was so special with there friendship.-"I am glad to hear you say that."-He smiled as they looked around.. They finished the homework then her few spells which she can try later.-"Well all done and were relaxing..what now."-He noticed her getting very close to him closer then before she was blushing and rubbing her legs together.-

I laid against Lucky relaxing. Curiosity was getting to me. I leaned in and kissed him. I wanted Lucky badly. I wanted to relax and have fun before doing spells.

-Lucky blushed and kissed her back it couldn't be happening he was embarrassed and he kept kissing her his hands roaming gently on her sides and back.-

As Lucky kissed me, moved his hands to my breasts. I moaned loving the feel of his touch.

-Lucky smiled and nibbled her neck a bit as his hands pinched her nipples slightly and lightly pulled.-

"Ohhh Lucky!" I moaned softly loving the feel of his touch and the way his mouth felt against my neck.

-his hands continued to work on her breasts and sucking her neck softly.-"Oh i am loving this every moment.."

I got onto Lucky's lap as he kept kissing my neck and fondling my breasts. I removed my top baring them fully for him.

-he sucked her breasts and runs his hand over her ass spanking it very lightly just trying the waters.-"oh Cat."

-He slapped her ass a few more times and enjoyed her body gripping her ass and sucked on her nipples.-

"Ohhhhhh, Lucky! Please fuck me! I need you." I cried out. I had a very good feeling about my relationship with him considering he was a mystical being as well. I did not have to hide what I was around him.

"do you want to suck on me?"-He groaned as he began to play with her pussy.-"69 me let me taste your pussy."

I agreed to it and got into position to where I could suck his cock while he licked my pussy. I caressed his cock from shaft to tip and explored it with my tongue before starting to suck him off.

-Lucky sucked her pussy lips and licked her clit as he dives two fingers in to her hot holes his free hand caressing her ass wanting to slap it but just kept rubbing it..-"mm Cat you taste so good."-He moaned softly as he kept fingering her and licked her clit.-

"Mmmm, Lucky!" I moaned taking his cock in my mouth again to suck on. His tongue felt so good against my clit.

-he moaned and sucked her clit gripping her ass lightly spanking it and enjoyed her body against his and his tongue in her cunt.-

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned as he licked my pussy harder. I sucked harder on his cock and moved it into my throat.

-Lucky enjoyed it soon he felt his cock twitch and moaned from it as his hands gripped her ass tight enjoying her ass in his hands.-

Back