A Lotus Pond

It’s freshly stolen :devil:

Do you like it :rose:

Liking the new avy too. Though the newspaper is upside down ;)

6c527f8a8e19a55f796822d956aa60bd8364fa71.gif

Fine wine and dine without confine within four walls :heart: yes, please!

Liking the new avy too. Though the newspaper is upside down ;)

Fine wine and dine without confine within four walls :heart: yes, please!

Thx U , I couldn’t find a symbolistic visual that represented the dark web , so I went with a back page kinda vibe….lol

I’m too elitist for Craig’s list , just so you know. :rose:

36f1d2777344e72c11b514c1598b8a4f-winter-lettering-winter-is-here-handwritten.png

And Lotus reappears :kiss:

Like a magical winter breeze she floated into her thread. :eek:

Pirate suitor's here and there , what to do , :rose:

Well typed the Pirate Captain , what will she do , that’s the question at hand. Arrrgh

lol

Last edited:
Cold December night
Moon, stars, twinkle, sparkle bright
Sleepless til sunlight.

*insert le sigh here*

Give love tonight. ;)
Make everything right.
Enjoy the festive holidays;
Wish your love forever stays! :kiss:

Lovely, cheers 🥂 What is the most erotic way you have celebrated or you wish to celebrate on New Year's Eve? Share a real memory or an out-of-this-world fantasy!

Last edited:
Wettest mouth,
---Burning needs;
-------------------Desiring.

Cruelest tongue,
---Dripping lips.
----------Salivating.
Between thighs,
---Bobbling head.
----------------Worshipping.
Yours.

Highest peak,
---Flowing juice;
--------------------Cumming.

Last edited:
Sky: Dark
Mood: Lonely
End Game: Stoic – Failed

We both move after being awaken by the storm. The winds and rains against the windows overtake the tranquil ocean waves.

“Morning.”

Your hand combs and caresses through my dark hair. Your dry lips graze my forehead. Your hand runs down my spine. You pull me closer by the small dip on my back. My bare breasts press delicately against your chest. My sleepy eyes gaze up at your sheepish smile.

Our lips lock.

Your hand snakes up to cup my breast. Gently your thumb brushes across my nipple. Back and forth. Circling, then rolling the sensitive peak between your digits. Then you taste me and explore my erected nipple with your lapping tongue. You trace figure-eights before devouring and nibbling.

My breathy moan rings soft. All the while my hand seeks and finds you between our bodies. With slow, long stroke, I caress your length. You’re aroused and hard. My thumb rolls across sticky drooling tip.

You knead me harder. Rougher.

I let go to bring one leg over and hook behind you. Your cock presses against my moist nether lips. My body tenses with anticipation. I consume your mushroom head. My nails hold onto your arm while your hand hikes my leg higher, parting me wider for your swollen head.

“Hmm. Mmmm.”

Slowly, firmly, you slip in me. Inch by inch. My slippery tunnel draws you in; holds you tight. I feel your burning flesh inside me. Your pulsating vines extend and expand me. You fill me. You slide back. My sticky warmth coats and glistens your arousal.

With force, you push! Hard. Deep. Each slow back and forth is harder, deeper than the last. I push back. Engulfing you. Making you explore my inviting depth.

Lips to lips. Tasting and savoring each other. Our movements sync . We hold on tightly. Savoring the sensation. Ecstasy flows and overtakes us.

Whispers. Grunts. “Fff…fuck.”

I have you all inside me. Again. And again. Your rigid shaft moves in and out. Our passion builds with each deliberate stroke. The fullness. The connection. Husky breaths. Soft words. Assuring we are close.

“Look at me.”

Our eyes lock. Our bodies melt. Ten folds our hearts race. You stretch me. I respond. My hips grind against you. Harder. Slow. Deep.

“I’m.”

Your fingers lace through my hair. Gently pull my head back. Teeth graze my skin. Your lips on my neck. Your hand on my throat; lightly tightens. My body trembles. Yours tense. Our bodies ache.

“Sh…shii.”

Our scream begs for a release. My leg-hook tightens. Your bear-hug stiffens.

"Cuuum..."

My pussy squeezes and pulsates. Pulling and clamping you firmly. Making you mine. Your head explodes. Releasing and marking me yours.

“Umm… Cumming.”

Our minds, our bodies, our passions sing in perfect harmony. For a full minute, we tremble and pant.

"I love you, too."

You kiss my forehead. Firmly you hold me. I close my sleepy eyes and breath you in. Our bodies stay still. Time stops. Savoring our deeds. Listening to our heartbeats and splattering rains.

Last edited:
Look up Confessions of a Skull Mask by Supervert some time. Its probably my favorite piece of prose right now.

You on my lips;
Warm, gooey,
your drippily drips.

You I savor;
Sweet, tangy.
Full of flavor.

Your cum,
Wet, bounty.
I succumb.

You I drink,
selfishly,
Until you shrink.

It's been awhile since I've seen you about, Lotus. Your work is always a pleasure to run across though. Hope the days have been treating you well.

It's been awhile since I've seen you about, Lotus. Your work is always a pleasure to run across though. Hope the days have been treating you well.
Lovely! Oh, how I've missed your words as well, Weaver. It's warming to know this thread still holds some attention 🥰

The days seem to be too short, and nights fleet within a blink. Is that why we tend to live in the past? Hold on to that memories like time has stand still. Don't mind me, I feel a bit ostentatious today.

Lovely! Oh, how I've missed your words as well, Weaver. It's warming to know this thread still holds some attention 🥰

The days seem to be too short, and nights fleet within a blink. Is that why we tend to live in the past? Hold on to that memories like time has stand still. Don't mind me, I feel a bit ostentatious today.

Sometimes the moment calls for a bit of ostentatiousness, and all the better when words are spun into wonderful prose to brighten the day.

Sometimes the moment calls for a bit of ostentatiousness, and all the better when words are spun into wonderful prose to brighten the day.
I definitely want to be that blinding light as you go through your day then!

I have come to say hi. Since OP said it was cool on her first post. :)
Hi! Welcome. It's super cool to drop in. Take it all in. Share a few. All sensual thoughts, words, and intentions are welcome here 😈

I definitely want to be that blinding light as you go through your day then!

Hi! Welcome. It's super cool to drop in. Take it all in. Share a few. All sensual thoughts, words, and intentions are welcome here 😈
My thoughts, words, and intentions are always a surprise to be sure. But a welcome one at that. :)

Back