a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that one or two Literoticians have actually met EA and perhaps know how to contact her. It would be nice if they could pass a message to her letting her know that she is missed -- and maybe passing back to us some word of her well-being!

I know that one or two Literoticians have actually met EA and perhaps know how to contact her. It would be nice if they could pass a message to her letting her know that she is missed -- and maybe passing back to us some word of her well-being!

Consider it done (((((((((((((((((Zuke)))))))))))))))) :heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
:rose::kiss::heart: (((((((((((((((((((((((ELVEN))))))))))))))))))))))):heart::kiss::rose:

Also, I have had a message back from the birthday girl today. It basically said that she is in Tunisia, has gastric flu and is feeling very sorry for herself. I wished her a speedy recovery and as good a birthday as she could manage!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
:rose::kiss::heart: (((((((((((((((((((((((ELVEN))))))))))))))))))))))):heart::kiss::rose:

Also, I have had a message back from the birthday girl today. It basically said that she is in Tunisia, has gastric flu and is feeling very sorry for herself. I wished her a speedy recovery and as good a birthday as she could manage!!

Happy Birthday Elven! A Big Hi And An Even Bigger Hug to make you feel All Better! Hope You Get Well Soon!

If you talk to her again bluefoxlady, could you plz tell her how much we miss her?! thanks!

Add another name to the people who miss the lovliest woman ever to grace the internet.

I enjoyed your picture thread immensely, EA -- especially the lab coat series. Feel free to use me as a laboratory experiment any time... ;)

I enjoyed your picture thread immensely, EA -- especially the lab coat series. Feel free to use me as a laboratory experiment any time... ;)

Aaah, as I recall, EA's more likely to enjoy being on the 'being used' end of that particular scenario....

Dang! She's missed...

Sorry to hear she was unwell. :(

Hope she's happy & continuing to be wonderful, wherever she is. :heart:

thanks zuke
i got the msg on my birthday and as Blue said i was feeling very sorry for myself
but i did get to enjoy some of my holiday in tunisia.

i am well mostly slightly crazy from writing up my thesis - 100,000 words of revision dull dull dull

needed a break from it today and typed in this address and saw all the messages over my abscence -
so thanks everyone
sorry for my abandonment
EA

Hi Elven!

Just wonderful thread... was just looking back through your index... wow...

just fantastic, sunning work! Thanks :)

my labcoat got hung up for a while as i write up my mad science but i have a new lab job starting next month!

Hi Elven!

Just wonderful thread... was just looking back through your index... wow...

just fantastic, sunning work! Thanks :)

thanks

i have been awol a long time but it's nice to be back and hopefully when my new job starts i can afford to buy a camera

Dang! She's missed...

Sorry to hear she was unwell. :(

Hope she's happy & continuing to be wonderful, wherever she is. :heart:

hey there,
just popped in to say hi to everyone.
Thanks for the wishes, they must have helped
as i got betteer a couple of days after

Hope you're well
EA xxx

What is your thesis on?

Always a nice place to take a break :)

i'm writing my thesis on making sunscreens and next month i start working on security tagging materials

it's definately nice to come here
not been by in a long long while but it's always nice

i'm writing my thesis on making sunscreens and next month i start working on security tagging materials

it's definately nice to come here
not been by in a long long while but it's always nice

Very interesting, good luck!

Well glad you chose today to pop in and say hello ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back