a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad! Well it's still great that you have time to peek in and post some :)

{Staggers back into EA's room, clothes torn, blood seeping from multiple wounds, a fine layer of dust covering his wrecked and battered body......}

But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the East, and EA is the sun!
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou her maid art far more fair than she.

Missing you my darling

XXXXXXXX

An EA sighting would be nice right about now ......

Missing you and your ginger nuts cutie.
xxx
:rose:

An EA sighting would be nice right about now ......

Missing you and your ginger nuts cutie.
xxx

Putting your lat and long in with your AV is an interesting strategy, Chainzz -- you're at the intersection of College and North Main, huh?

Putting your lat and long in with your AV is an interesting strategy, Chainzz -- you're at the intersection of College and North Main, huh?

lol
Give or take a few miles yes , that's actually the local police station coordinates , but I did have the privilege of spending a night or 3 several years ago ;). Being young and ignorant , who knew it was illegal to snort coke off of a hookers ass ?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
lol
Give or take a few miles yes , that's actually the local police station coordinates , but I did have the privilege of spending a night or 3 several years ago ;). Being young and ignorant , who knew it was illegal to snort coke off of a hookers ass ?? :rolleyes:

:eek: IT IS?!? :eek:

Fer cryin' out loud -- that gal oughta get a warning tattooed on her ass so next time we'll know!

I was just thinking about you today, EA.

Hope you're back soon... :kiss:

*sigh*

Looking quiet round here.

Best wishes of the season, sweet dove, and kisses all over your delightful body

*sigh*

I went scouting through Yorkshire right after New Year's hoping to find our favorite Yorkshire lass, but alas, no lass.

:eek:

Wow, I absolutely love your thread. The wallpaper was awesome. You are stunning. Thanks for sharing.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back