a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark197205 said:
Full of such detail, almost lifelike, makes you want to reach out and stro.. I mean touch them.. :D
:rolleyes:

:D

goto go - got to phone home before bed :(
have to work tomorrow :(

g'night mark i'll have to stro... touch your etchings next time
:p

have fun
:kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
:rolleyes:

goto go - got to phone home before bed :(
have to work tomorrow :(

g'night mark i'll have to stro... touch your etchings next time

have fun

I hope your phone call is a good one. :)

Sleep sweet and have a good day tomorrow, hopefully one of the kids wont dump you on your arse again, although.......... :p

You can do what ever the heck you like to my etchings at anytime.... ;)

ElvenAngel said:
Afternoon all
hope your havin a great weekend!

maybe it youle make a great scarf - but i makes a good veil
Monday here EA.

Sure did miss you this weekend. From the looks of things you had plenty of time to share with us all! LOVE the way you can make ANYTHING sexy! I sure can envision myself being that shawl (or skirt or anything else you desire) and being wrapped around you. Your figure is KILLER, and giving me some very serious thoughts of moving to Korea for the next few weeks! :devil:

Thank you, as always for posing, posting and just plain being the sexy YOU!

oo la la! Belly dancing pictures, EA, would be divine ^^. Does your new camera have a movie option? Lots of the newer digital cameras have a low res movie ability... I think I would die and go to heaven if beautiful EA were to give us a belly dancing movie show. :rose:

Dropped in for my daily EA fix ...
You never fail to put a big smile on me ...

You know how I am , picked my
fav from the vers. series and
wanted to play with ya ...
hope its ok

Have a great week ,
keep smiling cutie .

mark197205 said:
I hope your phone call is a good one. :)

Sleep sweet and have a good day tomorrow, hopefully one of the kids wont dump you on your arse again, although.......... :p

You can do what ever the heck you like to my etchings at anytime.... ;)

just a message from the 'rents i had to get

kids now know if they knock me over i'm not gonna make them a cake for my birthday - not sure how i got suckered into that one!

lancewannabe said:
Monday here EA.

Sure did miss you this weekend. From the looks of things you had plenty of time to share with us all! LOVE the way you can make ANYTHING sexy! I sure can envision myself being that shawl (or skirt or anything else you desire) and being wrapped around you. Your figure is KILLER, and giving me some very serious thoughts of moving to Korea for the next few weeks! :devil:

Thank you, as always for posing, posting and just plain being the sexy YOU!

thanks as always for looking and posting - without my 'fans' i'd have no reason to take the pics

tastylover said:
oo la la! Belly dancing pictures, EA, would be divine ^^. Does your new camera have a movie option? Lots of the newer digital cameras have a low res movie ability... I think I would die and go to heaven if beautiful EA were to give us a belly dancing movie show. :rose:

i do have a movie option and i'll do my best to get you a clip when i have taken some lessons - no promises though coz i am a technoclutz!

ElvenAngel said:
thanks as always for looking and posting - without my 'fans' i'd have no reason to take the pics
With that sexy body and wholesome sensual attitude you've got PLENTY of reasons to take pics. The fact that you share them is just a bonus for those of us that appreciate your beauty!

Chainzz said:
Dropped in for my daily EA fix ...
You never fail to put a big smile on me ...

You know how I am , picked my
fav from the vers. series and
wanted to play with ya ...
hope its ok

Have a great week ,
keep smiling cutie .

Chainzz i've told you before its always ok when you want to play with me ;)
i really like this one!

hope you have a great week :kiss:

looking4it said:
i'm going to say that depends greatly on who's opinion you are asking
:cool:

think my manager would fire me and i dont think the 6-12 year olds would understand

lancewannabe said:
With that sexy body and wholesome sensual attitude you've got PLENTY of reasons to take pics. The fact that you share them is just a bonus for those of us that appreciate your beauty!

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back