"somamabiaatch ! "
( sorry , I dont speak korean either )

ROTFLMAO

it's very hard to talk to korean guys and get eye contact :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ElvenAngel said:
mesmorized huh?

:D works as a skirt like this too

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!! please slide your hands down and slide that skirt down those wonderful hips of yours

mmmmmmmmmm

ElvenAngel said:
mesmorized huh?

:D works as a skirt like this too

WOW! Love the last few series. Very creative....and with you, lovely lady, mouth watering. Going home soon and be near BS....now I'm really jealous. ;)

btw....where did you get the nipple jewelry? I need to shop for someone. :devil:

69forever said:
WOW! Love the last few series. Very creative....and with you, lovely lady, mouth watering. Going home soon and be near BS....now I'm really jealous. ;)

btw....where did you get the nipple jewelry? I need to shop for someone. :devil:

shops actually gone out of business now :( but i magine the lit store 'll have some or the stock room

trackguy said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!! please slide your hands down and slide that skirt down those wonderful hips of yours

mmmmmmmmmm

this is the last pic i have for tonight and the last pic i have in the moment in the versatile series ( for the moment)

sleep sweet friends

Last edited:
ElvenAngel said:
this is the last pic i have for tonight and the last pic i have in the moment in the versatile series ( for the moment)

sleep swwet friends

Very sexy hun :rose: ...would love to grab a hold of those hips and......... :D

ElvenAngel said:

sleep swwet friends

Love this pic hun :kiss:

Sleep well and have a good week

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

bluefoxlady said:
Love this pic hun :kiss:

Sleep well and have a good week

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Blue}}}}}}}}}}}}}
just on my way out - but i'm gald to see you
:kiss: :kiss:
found some chocolate digestives today - want some?

...I loved your series...showing a really versatile piece of clothing...despite being a bit slippery!
Thanks for your pics + the fun they brought to me!
Have a good night!

ElvenAngel said:

sleep swwet friends

What a great series Angel, you had me laughing, moaning and in a constant state of lust going through it.

New fan

Miss ElvenAngel,

I am truly an avid admirer of your pictures, what a collection! You look stunning in all of them. I will definitely be returning to your thread more often. I can't believe I had not seen you before, I was missing out!

Yours,
Ian

I love the “versatile” series. A great imagination and a great bod.

Everytime

I see your pics, I am simply astonished at how far you have come. And more importantly, how beautiful you are.

The pics of you tugging on your nipple jewelry with your shoes on.....wow....

Having a foot fetish, and LOVING nipple jewelery.....goddesss.........I simply blew!

ElvenAngel said:

sleep swwet friends

Just shows what a teacher can accomplish with a small amount of cloth and a little amount of imagination! Fantastic series. :rose:

:D

What is a chocolate digestive? Is it like a chocolate kiss? I love chocolate kisses.

*shares a chocolate kiss with EA* :kiss:

:devil:

eroticone50 said:
What a great series Angel, you had me laughing, moaning and in a constant state of lust going through it.

i'm glad you enjoyed them, i had a lot of fun taking them
:kiss:

DemonicAngel said:
Miss ElvenAngel,

I am truly an avid admirer of your pictures, what a collection! You look stunning in all of them. I will definitely be returning to your thread more often. I can't believe I had not seen you before, I was missing out!

Yours,
Ian

Mr DemonicAngel
Thanks for stopping by i'm glad you like the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back