A Guy Taking Requests

pvt_addiction

Literotica Guru
So, I thought this might be fun. What are you into? Is it hands, arms, shoulders, a man’s chest? Maybe it’s a little man booty you’re looking for. Do you like to be teased? Just want to get straight to the point? Let me know what your requests are.

So, I thought this might be fun. What are you into? Is it hands, arms, shoulders, a man’s chest? Maybe it’s a little man booty you’re looking for. Do you like to be teased? Just want to get straight to the point? Let me know what your requests are.

Well I do like shirtless men in jeans.

Wait. Uhm. How about without your jeans on....just your briefs..so we can see that yummy fleshy thigh meat.
Jesus...that felt so dirty.😈

Wait. Uhm. How about without your jeans on....just your briefs..so we can see that yummy fleshy thigh meat.
Jesus...that felt so dirty.😈

And what’s between the thighs. Please. 😈😈

Thank you both for getting this thread started.

Like this?

The behind.
Good lord, YES!!!! It's so nice to see a man wearing jeans that fit his body, mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
*licks chops* :devil:

A twofer!! that is sexy, thank you!

Good lord, YES!!!! It's so nice to see a man wearing jeans that fit his body, mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

*licks chops* :devil:

A twofer!! that is sexy, thank you!
Hey you! It’s good to see you. Thanks for the compliments, I’m glad you like.

Very sexy pics, pvt. How about naked butt? It looks so good in jeans that I need to see what it looks without. ;)

Back