A GB Noob Guide to Alts.

'Tis funny how botany boy rules yours and dicks thoughts and world all day every day.

He doesn't even have to post on a subject but you two feel like you have to demean and justify your lit existence.

I take it that you two bump pee pees by pm.

What's "funny" is your concern for vettes boyfriend.. Touching too.

I don't have to justify anything... Isn't that awesome?

And you can go fuck yourself. :rolleyes:

What's "funny" is your concern for vettes boyfriend.. Touching too.

I don't have to justify anything... Isn't that awesome?

And you can go fuck yourself. :rolleyes:

How the fuck did you decipher that illiterate mess?

Oh booo hoo you fucking repulsive snowflake stalker and bully. You didn't like being treated the same way that you treat others, so you had to snitch?
Where's all that raw masculinity that you keep bragging about?

You've got one post, you're brand new to the board, how would you know anything about anyone?

Unless you're someone who breaks the rules, gets banned and keeps coming back.

You've got one post, you're brand new to the board, how would you know anything about anyone?

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!

Or is just too cowardly to say what they feel from one of their more established alts.

You know bloody well who I am.

Your kind disgust me.
You and the silvergurl bimbo keep bulllying and harassing genuine cancer survivors coz egoes.
I'm not including BobDownDouth here, because we all know that he's crazy.

I do?

Who are you?

Or is just too cowardly to say what they feel from one of their more established alts.

Hashtag has no more established alts. Once he's outed that identity gets wiped from the board. His mental problems won't let him stay away from the board so he has to come up with a new name every time.

Hashtag has no more established alts. Once he's outed that identity gets wiped from the board. His mental problems won't let him stay away from the board so he has to come up with a new name every time.

Hashtag alts are merely disposable single-use brushes now, and the General Board is simply a sprawling blank canvas for Que's daily 15 hour shitposting fests.

Notice how for the third year in a row, over the holiday season (roughly Thanksgiving through New Year), he amps up the output to an aggregate 200+ posts per day.

I worked as a locum GP and Medical Registrar.
Everything that Ann said checked out. Unless she had access to Medical Records.

Now you might decide to mock me and continue to call me the village idiot and con artist -I don't care much about that part- .
But at least - please: take Dolf(who's a competent, well rounded nurse)'s advice over the Jennifer character who's clearly incompetent and out of her depth.

So you believe that Bert has cancer?

You know bloody well who I am.

Your kind disgust me.
You and the silvergurl bimbo keep bulllying and harassing genuine cancer survivors coz egoes.
I'm not including BobDownDouth here, because we all know that he's crazy.

Meh. You are back.

I wonder why that guy’s autocorrect keeps changing ‘loco’ to ‘locum’.

I suppose autocorrect doesn’t make adjustments for idiocy and porkies.

Since this is apparently THE alt thread, the rory alt is officially back. :)

I'm an alt, an ancient alt, not one of the people who joined Lit in December 2017 and January 2018 pretending to be new.

I'm a character in one of jeanne_d_artois' stories and she's an alt of oggbashan, but of the three of us I'm more real because I'm based on a real, now deceased, person.

That's all you're getting from me until someone gives me some ciggies. Without a nicotine fix every few minutes I can become really unpleasant...

I'm an alt, an ancient alt, not one of the people who joined Lit in December 2017 and January 2018 pretending to be new.

I'm a character in one of jeanne_d_artois' stories and she's an alt of oggbashan, but of the three of us I'm more real because I'm based on a real, now deceased, person.

That's all you're getting from me until someone gives me some ciggies. Without a nicotine fix every few minutes I can become really unpleasant...

Nobody cares, George. :)

Another George!

Flipping channels and I heard a cartoon character tell a number of children's knock knock level jokes.

George and Martha

Point made about sharing humor...

Don't worry about Fag-Ash_Lil.

I found her some ancient Capstan Full Strength. They're now banned in the UK. She's gone away happily puffing.

co_capstan.jpg

Back