A GB Noob Guide to Alts.

richard_daily

Slut Whisperer
A GB Noob's Guide to Alts.

The GB (General Board) has a long, sordid past. Many posters on here have chosen new names over time, either to hide stupid things they've said in the past, or to take alter egos, sometimes known as sock-puppets and harass or annoy people. Perhaps their motivations stem from their lack of willingness to "speak" their mind from their main handle, or maybe they're actually as cowardly in real life. Who knows?

Some other posters get banned for violating some of the most basic of rules for the GB, which can be found here:
Forum Rules

This post will serve as a partial list of these alts, so that you can keep clear who is who. Knowledge is power.

I may update this at my discretion.

Please consider this post to be official and sanctioned.

Thank you.

•Lit's resident dateless wonder "LJ_Reloaded" is usually referred to as "LT" or occasionally as "LJ". He originally posted here under the name "lovingtongue", and later changed his name to "Le Jacquelope".

LT "dies". If only.

He also posts a lot about sex robots.

•Coocoo crazyhead "Cade Is Here" posted under several dozen alts, but we're pretty sure he's currently dead or in a mental institution.

•"Aella_", the village idiot, originally began posting under "hssh345" and "hsnh", and can be seen proclaiming victimhood throughout the GB.

He/she/it is also quite the racist.

•"Busybody", the notorious crossdresser, has been banned many times, and has come back under the following names:
"smartjuanxxx", "bunny slippers", "KnotAgain", "YetAgain", "putzpotus", "xbb", and "DumOH".
Busybody tells the truth.

•Racist, "JAMESBJOHNSON" (JBJ) has come back under "NOIRTRASH" after being banned. He has had many pretend lives. He's made many claims of different employments over the years. He's allegedly been a scientist, a soldier, a police officer, and a lawyer. We'll leave it to you to decide if any of his claims of ever having a job are true.

•The poster once known as "Ishmale" AKA shit dude, got banned for threatening to sic hackers on another poster. Needless to say, the only thing this old limp dick knows about hacking is what he saw in the 90s movie flick. He's come back as dontbackdown, which basically is code for "I'm a boorish ass".

•"Lacecastor" has come back as Magnussomethingorother. He is well known for being a short-statured creepy, stalker, rapist type dude. He has a plethora of emotional issues. Ladies should beware, as Lancie will try to steal your photos and then try to blackmail you with them. He's also back under: Liam something or other

He hates women

•"Eyer", a depressed crybaby, has come back dozens of times after being banned, under the assumed names: "daimoniotica", "walksonwater", "inexile", "allateup", "digitalia" "OjosMojo", "aburner", "eyerami", "irksomesauce", "ifrtbttrflys", "JeanLaFlu", and finally unabatable: more like unreadable. He can't follow the rules or control himself, so expect another dozen or so alts by year's end.

•Randroid transfolk "Andra_Jenny" (AJ) tried to alter their original screen name. This gender dysphoric libertarian "victim" has come back under: Cap'n AMatrixca, "Fawkin'Injun", "Frisco_Slug_Esq", WoundedKnee, and several others. They just got their most recent handle: "4est_4est_Gump" banned for discussing pedophilia, which is against the forum rules. They are currently posting as "Misspent_Ute", and woundedknee. They have as much native american in them as Elizabeth Warren.
They claim that they "gave their old passwords to Byron

and they don't like black people:
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1868396&stc=1&d=1464344437

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88529238&postcount=30

•Miles, whose mom and wife keep him locked in the basement with 56k internet, has come back as water505. He doesn't get out of the house much.

•"Karen Kraft", the blustering Ken Ten-int, has come back under the alt "ms_ann_thrope", and Saint Ann and was originally "Bert Notorius". The Lit committee, and the lit-overlords are still discussing the results of the inquiry, and what we'll be doing about his incursions into the GB under false pretences. We'll let you know once a decision has been reached.
Ken Outed

He suffers from Schizophrenia, which isn't too surprising seeing how much effort he puts into his alts.

He also posts here as: "polldancer".

•Vetteman, who cybered with Ken Kraft and was friends with him on Facebook, has comeback as "Rightguide", but really he just needs some Rightguard. He once bragged about buying women with cans of corn when deployed in Vietnam. He started a new alt to try to hide his "personal details", but he was outed within 10 posts, for his scatological proclivities, and desires to talk about men's penises. He's here to toss some libs

JhiQodL.png

•The computer program known as "NeverEndingMe" also posts here as the failed authorbot: "jeninflorida".​

Last edited:
The GB (General Board) has a long, sordid past. Many posters on here have chosen new names over time, either to hide stupid things they've said in the past, or to take alter egos, sometimes known as sock-puppets and harass or annoy people. Perhaps their motivations stem from their lack of willingness to "speak" their mind from their main handle, or maybe they're actually as cowardly in real life. Who knows?

Some other posters get banned for violating some of the most basic of rules for the GB, which can be found here:
Forum Rules

This post will serve as a partial list of these alts, so that you can keep clear who is who. Knowledge is power.

I may update this at my discretion.

Please consider this post to be official and sanctioned.

Thank you.

•"Busybody", the notorious crossdresser, has been banned many times, and has come back under the following names:
"smartjuanxxx" and "putzpotus"
Busybody tells the truth.

•Racist, "JAMESBJOHNSON" (JBJ) has come back under "NOIRTRASH" after being banned.

•"Eyer", a depressed crybaby, has come back several times after being banned, under the assumed names: "walksonwater", "inexile", "allateup", "digitalia", and "OjosMojo".

•Originally known as "Andra_Jenny" (AJ) tried to alter his original screen name. This confused libertarian has come back under: "Cap’n AMatrixca", "Frisco_Slug_Esq", and several others. He is currently using the handle: "4est_4est_Gump".

•Lit's resident dateless wonder "LJ_Reloaded", originally posted here under the name "loving tongue", and later changed his name to "Le Jacquelope".
LT "dies". If only.

•Resident crazyhead "Cade Is Here" posted under several dozen alts, but we're pretty sure he's currently dead or in a mental institution.

•"Aella_", the village idiot, originally began posting under "hssh345", and can be seen proclaiming victimhood throughout the GB.

•"Karen Kraft", the blustering Ken Ten-in, has come back under the alt "ms_ann_thrope", and is also alleged to have originally been "Bert Notorius". This is currently out for committee, and the lit-overlords are still discussing the results of the inquiry. We'll let you know once a decision has been reached.
Ken Outed

•The computer program known as NeverEndingMe also posts here as the failed authorbot: "jeninflorida".​

LAUREL changed my account after I exposed ^^^^^ as the male alt for WINGS, LOVESTOREAD, LADYVER, and DOLF. Or maybe it was the other way round.

Denny---<-----that's me! The male half

I had most of those fine upstanding Lit members figured out.
But what about resident reject Lancipoo?
Is his other new Alt Cuntfacetrella or is that his sister?

Thanks for the update. I'm sure it changes almost daily.

While I certainly wouldn't doubt that lance has alts, I would guess they're more to troll and harass women than anything else.

These are all confirmed alts. Conjecturing otherwise would be baseless and would serve just to muddy the waters and confuse people.

•"Eyer", a depressed crybaby, has come back several times after being banned, under the assumed names: "walksonwater", "inexile", "allateup", "digitalia", and "OjosMojo".

:D

You're missing exactly 23 others, dickie.

It's ok, wannabe: it's not like most aren't unfamiliar with your utter ignorance already.

Your a creepy old scab.

:D

You're missing exactly 23 others, dickie.

It's ok, wannabe: it's not like most aren't unfamiliar with your utter ignorance already.

I don't care enough about you.

Neither does anyone else.

Care to list them for us?

Good thread!

I've been here a few years, off and on, and didn't know much of this.

I've always wondered why people called 4est_4est_Gump, AJ. So, he's a bit of a girly man? Wanted to test the waters a bit?

Wow.

Startling.

Good thread!

I've been here a few years, off and on, and didn't know much of this.

I've always wondered why people called 4est_4est_Gump, AJ. So, he's a bit of a girly man? Wanted to test the waters a bit?

Wow.

Startling.

I'm just here to help.

•"Aella_", the village idiot, originally began posting under "hssh345", and can be seen proclaiming victimhood throughout the GB. .[/INDENT]
Village idiot..
After the initial annoyance I have to admit that it Does sound funny, actually.

Not sure if it's a promotion or a step down from being "a moron" and "a racist dipshit" LOl.

•"Aella_", the village idiot, originally began posting under "hssh345", and can be seen proclaiming victimhood throughout the GB.

The coming of Aella/hssh345 (in May 2015) was foretold in March 2015!

I actually talked to Subdued Passion at one time about whether I could pull off an Indian alt. It is in my to-do list, but an unaccomplished goal thus far.

Back