A GB Noob Guide to Alts.

Only if it’s not a lot of work.

I’m already lost because I don’t know Karen Kraft or Ken. Are they old gb people? If so, don’t link to her since I wouldn’t know her.

Usually the people who cross post in politics are the ones I recognize. I get someone you know and the iceskates mixed up. I think one of them is with Frodo (he’s so cute), but I can’t keep them straight. They both post such long novels.

Of course it's a lot of work, but I'm here for YOU.

LT has been updated. Let me know if that helps, and I'll get to the other weirdos later.

Ken Kraft/Karen Kraft (same person) got outed in 2012, so before your time here. They are here now under "Saint Ann".

Har! Mama Laurel yanked up Schmucky McTedium's weeds again!

tumblr_mjrph7ul8G1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

Thissa gonna be a good year for laughing at pathetics. :D

The alts are still at it, eh.

Rossky baybeh!

Yeah, the mold colonies are still persistin' in the dank corners...;)

Is this richarddaily guy considered a friend to women here?

For your reading pleasure...

And my cock came out of her mouth, with blood ALL over it... I was a bit worried, needless to say, and a bit freaked out.

It took a good two minutes of washing my cock to realize that it wasn't coming from me!

So she kept spitting into the sink, and blood kept coming.

Ok, so we've got the source of the problem isolated...

Apparently, when I was shoving my fingers into her mouth, I somehow cut the roof of her mouth...

And I don't even have fingernails!

I met up with a woman a few weeks ago. It was a "hookup" sort of situation. She was nice enough, we hung out, I liked her dog, we walked around for a while...

Went back to her place, we chatted, hung out in her room.

She complained a lot.

About things I did (the way I slapped her around, how I choked her), about the world in general, about how my friend treats his dog (never mind that she's never met my friend or his dog), etc etc...

So she calls me sort of out of the blue, because I figured she wasn't interested, and says she wants to get together... so we make a date. The more i think about it, the less I want to hang out with this woman. I'm just not interested in her.

I email her and tell her simply that I wasn't interested. Not in a mean way, just that I wasn't feeling a connection.

She asked "why not?"

Should I give her the truth? If so, how much of the truth?

What would you want to hear in this situation (not that you'd want to be in this situation).

I find it amusing, in an ironic and hypocritical way, that a cowardly alt wants to try to denigrate someone based on their posting history. It's easier to be self righteous and judgmental under the cover of anonymity. And of course it comes from an individual who endlessly deflects in the face of reality. Yet somehow, this cowardly alt thinks he deserves to be taken seriously and to not be treated with well earned derision.

Interesting monsters have interesting hairdos.

I find it amusing, in an ironic and hypocritical way, that a cowardly alt wants to try to denigrate someone based on their posting history. It's easier to be self righteous and judgmental under the cover of anonymity. And of course it comes from an individual who endlessly deflects in the face of reality. Yet somehow, this cowardly alt thinks he deserves to be taken seriously and to not be treated with well earned derision.

As Liam would say your post is a good source of irony, George.

I never really get the talk radio alt's point... or saint man ken for that matter.

I guess schizophrenia is tough to deal with?

It makes you wonder, what exactly is it that these folks are hiding by changing names all of the time?

What are they too embarrassed about themselves to admit? In the case of some (vetteman, busybody) its obvious... but in others, who knows what hasn't been dug up yet.

It makes you wonder, what exactly is it that these folks are hiding by changing names all of the time?

What are they too embarrassed about themselves to admit? In the case of some (vetteman, busybody) its obvious... but in others, who knows what hasn't been dug up yet.

Apparently they are too ashamed to present themselves as they are. It's entertaining to some degree, but mostly tedious and pathetic.

Apparently they are too ashamed to present themselves as they are. It's entertaining to some degree, but mostly tedious and pathetic.

Like the other day where you let us all see your black soul, George? Where does all that hate come from?

i remember samuelx. his story profile is mildly amusing if only because there's a shit ton of stories and nearly all of them have scores in the low 3's and downward. i'll honestly never understand the point of that shithead.

I'm gonna guess she "for real" has you on ignore. Just a guess. You keep posting away though, punkin.

Ignore is a lot of work. I think I only have 2 real people on ignore. Plus I would miss out on nice compliments like that. Men usually focus on the nipples and breasts are so much more.

Thank you Richard, I’ll let my tits know.

Of course it's a lot of work, but I'm here for YOU.

LT has been updated. Let me know if that helps, and I'll get to the other weirdos later.

Ken Kraft/Karen Kraft (same person) got outed in 2012, so before your time here. They are here now under "Saint Ann".

Mr. Reloaded seems to be an angry guy. I have seen him before. Saint ann is miss ann thrope? She had pretend cancer, but is one of the lucky survivors? I’ll wait for the update.

Next, work on pg alts! That will be a long list.

Thank you! I owe you a Starbucks card.

As I recall, it was five years ago this week. Undone by his own tomato garden vanity, what a way to go.

I wonder what ole Ken is up to these days. He's gotta be pushing 70.

Botanydummys political opinions are ridiculous at best... And his stories about himself are at least half bullshit.

He posted a picture a long while ago.. And I made mention of the biggest part of him being his big mouth.. Then suddenly he's a 6 foot 2 250 pound lard ass... 15 pounds overweight in the Army but the only person never to fall under the weight management program.

Plus other stuff..

'Tis funny how botany boy rules yours and dicks thoughts and world all day every day.

He doesn't even have to post on a subject but you two feel like you have to demean and justify your lit existence.

I take it that you two bump pee pees by pm.

Back