A couple of pics while bored at the office....

Good Morning Sexy! I hope the pressure of those buttons is not causing you any discomfort today ...

You are a vixen sweetie, I am sure you have all the guys at work just wondering what if..... Tell me do you have to put a finger under their chin to lift their eyes up ? :D

Today I'm wearing red.... Would have preferred someone else's lipstick on my nipple instead of my own :kiss:

attachment.php

Red is a very good color on/off you. So who's lipstick would you want on your delicious nipple? Anyone in particular?

It's a rainy day today. Black matches the weather.

And those who have been worried, I usually wear another shirt or a cardigan over my "booby shirts", love the term btw, so my boobs aren't spilling out for everyone to see all the time ;)

attachment.php

You act like your beautiful breasts spilling out for all to see is a bad thing. ;)

You look lovely in black

Good Morning Sexy! I hope the pressure of those buttons is not causing you any discomfort today ...
Good morning :)

Luckily we have casual Mondays in our office because there are rarely customer meetings then. Buttons have a day off today :D

Edit: That means I'm not wearing a shirt with buttons today, not that the buttons are open :eek:

You are a vixen sweetie, I am sure you have all the guys at work just wondering what if..... Tell me do you have to put a finger under their chin to lift their eyes up ? :D

Luckily no. Everyone's probably used to my boobs by now :p

Red is a very good color on/off you. So who's lipstick would you want on your delicious nipple? Anyone in particular?

I'm not picky..... :)

You act like your beautiful breasts spilling out for all to see is a bad thing. ;)

You look lovely in black

Thank you! :rose:

I took a pic of my shoes before leaving home this morning, because a couple of people had been asking about them

I'm sad to tell, I only wear pretty boring shoes. None of those secretary stilettos for me, sorry to break the illusion :)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
I took a pic of my shoes before leaving home this morning, because a couple of people had been asking about them

I'm sad to tell, I only wear pretty boring shoes. None of those secretary stilettos for me, sorry to break the illusion :)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Great photos.

Would love to see the bit between the tops & the shoes :kiss:

No buttons today.

If I'm gonna keep on making a mess with the lipstick, I gotta start bringing make up remover to work.....

Last edited:
What a great way to get my Monday going. Love the pictures. Would love to sneak away with you at the office and have some...****. Leave some other red marks on you ;)

I think buttons open would bring a whole new meaning to casual dress work days! I'm all for it. :cool:

Back