A beginner Beta Femboi Sub looking for chat..

Andreafreed

Virgin
Hi there, Im a beginner beta faggy slut in training,, i was just another Bi curious sissy bitch .. now i want let my bi ciriosity forever and embrace my gayness as a good submissive girly bottom.. i want to be fully feminized and emasculated ..my weakness grow everyday.. thats why i need to let it go,, and give in.. I thought maybe you can guide me and show me my place as a good pet and slave.. with task, suggestions, or just dirty chat.. if youre interested let me know. Dms open

Last edited:
Hi there, Im a beginner beta faggy slut in training,, i was just another Bi curious sissy bitch .. now i want let my bi ciriosity forever and embrace my gayness as a good submissive girly bottom.. i want to be fully feminized and emasculated ..my weakness grow everyday.. thats why i need to let it go,, and give in.. I thought maybe you can guide me and show me my place as a good pet and slave.. with task, suggestions, or just dirty chat.. if youre interested let me know. Dms open
Hello, do you feel like chatting?

I can help... with online chat, with PM guidance or (when you're ready and able) with IRL training in person.

Look at the top of this page and find the icon of an envelope. That should have a red number beside it, indicating a message was sent to you. Click on it and find my message to you

Back