8 things America gets terribly wrong about sex

Outwardly prudish: cops patrolling Virginia Beach to make sure the women's bathing suits don't show too much inappropriate skin and slut shaming those that "do"

Did you ever meet a Mediterranean Roman Catholic? They are not satisfying, they are so kinky they probably make both heads of an average American male spin. Downright dirty.

No, but feel free to make an introduction for me.

Born a scorpio, always a scorpio, but apparently being a leo is a temporary thing.

Given the context, I think LEO must be an acronym for "Law Enforcement Officer." But maybe you knew that and were just being cute.

The thing most people get wrong about sex, is thinking that people don't do it.

And let's not go near the fact that it's ok for kids to play games where people get their heads blown off and blood 'n' brains get splattered all over the place...... and then go crazy when those same kids see some nudity on tv :rolleyes:

Kids that are really young and can't distinguish between what's real and what's not shouldn't be exposed to violent TV. But once you realize its all make believe, I just don't see that it's that big of a deal. Maybe it's just me, but I can watch a horror movie and it doesn't phase me at all. But I have to turn away from the TV when they show a slow-motion replay of a football player getting his knee destroyed. And I still have nightmares about the Youtube video a saw a few years ago of a girl actually being stoned to death. Ugh... why did I click on that link.

Back