42 M Looking for a curvy fun smart whitty female for chatting

Midnightmoon02

Experienced
Hey there,

Let me start by introducing myself, im Mark (on here) if we talk and get comfortable I'll give you my real name. Im 42, 5'7 155lbs. Im fit and I do enjoy keeping myself in shape (running, hiking, biking, working out). I love the outdoors when im able to escape work and get outside. I live in the north east so winter hapers that a bit but I do also love the snow and find myself snowboarding as well when I can. So oth my other hobbies include, reading, building things with my hands and doing home renovations. I love to cook and bake and do find myself trying new recipes and having either a dark beer or a whisky neat, a nice dark red wine is always good too šŸ˜‰. Im generally a laid back person as my peers at work will say, given I work in a hospital lol. I like to goof around and enjoy time with my friends but im also one who doesn't mind just relaxing in my pajamas after work, having a beverage and watching a show on Netflix (Wednesday, and stranger things) were awesome šŸ‘Œ, what are some of your favorite shows you enjoy? I'm an open person and will generally answer any questions you have.

So now that you know alittle about me, hmmm let's see what I'm looking for lol.

I generally don't look towards any specific age group, I get along with all type of people. But I want someone who is willing to put in some effort to have a conversation and share about yourself. Good and the bad, we all have our baggage, and I know im not perfect. Im looking for her to be whitty and a smartass always lightens the mood šŸ™‚. She could be athletic or a homebody but someone that takes pride in herself and knows her worth. I do likecurvy women but im not stuck on one type. She would like the outdoors, doesn't have to be to the level of camping but a hike or bikeride or even a walk in the park works. I want someone who generally has similar interests but also interests that we could introduce to each other.

If any of this strikes a chord, don't hesitate to reach out and message me, you might be surprised.

Hey there,

Let me start by introducing myself, im Mark (on here) if we talk and get comfortable I'll give you my real name. Im 42, 5'7 155lbs. Im fit and I do enjoy keeping myself in shape (running, hiking, biking, working out). I love the outdoors when im able to escape work and get outside. I live in the north east so winter hapers that a bit but I do also love the snow and find myself snowboarding as well when I can. So oth my other hobbies include, reading, building things with my hands and doing home renovations. I love to cook and bake and do find myself trying new recipes and having either a dark beer or a whisky neat, a nice dark red wine is always good too šŸ˜‰. Im generally a laid back person as my peers at work will say, given I work in a hospital lol. I like to goof around and enjoy time with my friends but im also one who doesn't mind just relaxing in my pajamas after work, having a beverage and watching a show on Netflix (Wednesday, and stranger things) were awesome šŸ‘Œ, what are some of your favorite shows you enjoy? I'm an open person and will generally answer any questions you have.

I generally don't look towards any specific age group, I get along with all type of people. But I want someone who is willing to put in some effort to have a conversation and share about yourself. Good and the bad, we all have our baggage, and I know im not perfect. Im looking for her to be whitty and a smartass always lightens the mood šŸ™‚. She could be athletic or a homebody but someone that takes pride in herself and knows her worth. I do likecurvy women but im not stuck on one type. She would like the outdoors, doesn't have to be to the level of camping but a hike or bikeride or even a walk in the park works. I want someone who generally has similar interests but also interests that we could introduce to each other.

If any of this strikes a chord, don't hesitate to reach out and message me, you might be surprised.

Hi there, Mark! I have chosen to use the name ā€œMistyā€ for chatting, though its not my real name. It was chosen because if I have sensual and erotic chats, things become Misty! I was intrigued by your interest in corresponding with a woman who fits the description of an eternal ā€œsmart assā€ and canā€™t resist making a comment on anything that seems to be a ā€˜straight lineā€™. I am also 42 and live in VA so at least we are on the same time zone, so thatā€™s a start. Iā€™m brunette, shoulder length hair, in decent shape but still havenā€™t been chosen to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated. I may have missed that window of opportunity by 20 years or so and not being blonde and having a spectacular breast enhancement. Just a guess! Iā€™m 5ā€™4ā€, weigh 129 before pizza night, and still feel comfortable wearing a two-piece on the beachā€¦.so far!
I work from home doing medical insurance billing for a group of physicians so my free time at home gives me options of taking breaks to check emails and snoop around looking for interesting (reasonably naughty guys). I am married and my husband works at a business during the normal Mon-Fri hours, about 30 miles away, so privacy for me often begins after breakfast and stops at dinner time when he returns.
Iā€™m not unhappy in my marriage but we have been married 19 years and soā€¦.. we have become ā€˜very familiarā€™ with each other (a polite way to admit that sex is satisfactory but very routine. Itā€™s not his fault nor do I consider it mine, it just happens. They say you canā€™t teach and old dog new tricks, but I think that is the case mainly when both dogs are ā€œoldā€ and donā€™t know any new tricks to teach!
My interest would be in having someone to chat with about subjects that you canā€™t simply bring up with others at a social gathering of friends. I prefer exploring and discussing areas that you may have experienced or had fantasies about and finding out what it is that excites you. I will be forthcoming in sharing the same about myself.
My most favorite sexual activity is very much centered on all forms of oral sex. That has been my most exciting activity since I was probably too young to admit I knew about it! I love giving and receiving with the same degree of passion and I find the strength of orgasm from skillful oral sex to be amazingly satisfying. In addition, I also have loved giving and receiving erotic fully nude massages over the years with my husband. I have never had sex with another man since our marriage but my fantasies have been in some outstanding situations!!
I hope this message goes through. If you wish to reply on here that is fine, and I also have established a hidden email account on (donā€™t laugh) AOL Mail! I know nobody uses that relic these days but it makes it a great place to hide personal things! If you want to chat there just send to mistymartin240@aol.com. I will check there and on here to see if you responded either place. I think you would be a nice addition to my day and definitely more fun than looking up an ICD-9 code in order to bill insurance for a hip replacement!

The search continues I guess

Attachments

• EDC44FC6-3DDC-4B19-9709-031045949C33.jpeg
    EDC44FC6-3DDC-4B19-9709-031045949C33.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 71
Hey there,

Hi! Hope you found someone<3

Hi there, Mark! I have chosen to use the name ā€œMistyā€ for chatting, though its not my real name. It was chosen because if I have sensual and erotic chats, things become Misty! I was intrigued by your interest in corresponding with a woman who fits the description of an eternal ā€œsmart assā€ and canā€™t resist making a comment on anything that seems to be a ā€˜straight lineā€™. I am also 42 and live in VA so at least we are on the same time zone, so thatā€™s a start. Iā€™m brunette, shoulder length hair, in decent shape but still havenā€™t been chosen to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated. I may have missed that window of opportunity by 20 years or so and not being blonde and having a spectacular breast enhancement. Just a guess! Iā€™m 5ā€™4ā€, weigh 129 before pizza night, and still feel comfortable wearing a two-piece on the beachā€¦.so far!
I work from home doing medical insurance billing for a group of physicians so my free time at home gives me options of taking breaks to check emails and snoop around looking for interesting (reasonably naughty guys). I am married and my husband works at a business during the normal Mon-Fri hours, about 30 miles away, so privacy for me often begins after breakfast and stops at dinner time when he returns.
Iā€™m not unhappy in my marriage but we have been married 19 years and soā€¦.. we have become ā€˜very familiarā€™ with each other (a polite way to admit that sex is satisfactory but very routine. Itā€™s not his fault nor do I consider it mine, it just happens. They say you canā€™t teach and old dog new tricks, but I think that is the case mainly when both dogs are ā€œoldā€ and donā€™t know any new tricks to teach!
My interest would be in having someone to chat with about subjects that you canā€™t simply bring up with others at a social gathering of friends. I prefer exploring and discussing areas that you may have experienced or had fantasies about and finding out what it is that excites you. I will be forthcoming in sharing the same about myself.
My most favorite sexual activity is very much centered on all forms of oral sex. That has been my most exciting activity since I was probably too young to admit I knew about it! I love giving and receiving with the same degree of passion and I find the strength of orgasm from skillful oral sex to be amazingly satisfying. In addition, I also have loved giving and receiving erotic fully nude massages over the years with my husband. I have never had sex with another man since our marriage but my fantasies have been in some outstanding situations!!
I hope this message goes through. If you wish to reply on here that is fine, and I also have established a hidden email account on (donā€™t laugh) AOL Mail! I know nobody uses that relic these days but it makes it a great place to hide personal things! If you want to chat there just send to mistymartin240@aol.com. I will check there and on here to see if you responded either place. I think you would be a nice addition to my day and definitely more fun than looking up an ICD-9 code in order to bill insurance for a hip replacement!
Hey how are you?

Back