Looking for a fun curvy woman

Midnightmoon02

Experienced
Hey there,

Let me start by introducing myself, Im 43, 5'7 155lbs. Im fit and I do enjoy keeping myself in shape (running, hiking, biking, working out). I love the outdoors when im able to escape work and get outside. I live in the north east so winter hapers that a bit but I do also love the snow and find myself snowboarding as well when I can. So oth my other hobbies include, reading, building things with my hands and doing home renovations. I love to cook and bake and do find myself trying new recipes and having either a dark beer or a whisky neat, a nice dark red wine is always good too 😉. Im generally a laid back person as my peers at work will say, given I work in a hospital lol. I like to goof around and enjoy time with my friends but im also one who doesn't mind just relaxing in my pajamas after work, having a beverage and watching a show on Netflix (Wednesday, and stranger things) were awesome 👌, what are some of your favorite shows you enjoy? I'm an open person and will generally answer any questions you have.

So now that you know alittle about me, hmmm let's see what I'm looking for lol.

I generally don't look towards any specific age group, I get along with all type of people. But I want someone who is willing to put in some effort to have a conversation and share about yourself. Good and the bad, we all have our baggage, and I know im not perfect. Im looking for her to be whitty and a smartass always lightens the mood 🙂. She could be athletic or a homebody but someone that takes pride in herself and knows her worth. I do likecurvy women but im not stuck on one type. She would like the outdoors, doesn't have to be to the level of camping but a hike or bikeride or even a walk in the park works. I want someone who generally has similar interests but also interests that we could introduce to each other.

If any of this strikes a chord, don't hesitate to reach out and message me, you might be surprised.

Back