4 more years of a coon in a White house equals a World stock market crash.

I'm curious who your top ten is Rory.

It changes somewhat, but here it is in a pinch:

1. busybody
2. CIH
3. JAMESBJOHNSON
4. AJ
5. koalabear
6. amicus
7. vetteman
8. LJ_Reloaded
9. renard_ruse
10. Ishmael

Ginny doesn't make the list; she was disgraced, and pretty much became a no-show afterwards. Other non-frequenters who'd be high up are pellso27, Drixxx, Holy Devil, and MakersandIce. 11-30 would be easy to fill out. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow. That list is. . .why is Amicus so low? You know what? I take that back. It's a stiff competition.

Wow. That list is. . .why is Amicus so low? You know what? I take that back. It's a stiff competition.

That's pretty much what goes through my head when I try to place him. He's sort of a clown. Busybody wants to be, but his hate is tangible...that, plus the "hiding-in-the shadows" racists springboard off of him because they have no balls. For being a catalyst to that, he gets #1.

pellso27 is worse than amicus, but he gets run off of here pretty quickly. MakersandIce bragged about MLKJr's death being in Tennessee with "At least we got rid of King". He'd rank higher than a few of them too...if he were a regular.

Shagly should be up there, too - that's probably my biggest error, come to think of it.

Is there anything better than thrusting your blade deep, deep into a man until you feel his bodily fluids oozing down your shaft while he gasps for air?

male on male sword fighting....i.e two gay dudes in the shower. the only oozing is from your lover

male on male sword fighting....i.e two gay dudes in the shower. the only oozing is from your lover

With my superior upper body strength sword fighting a woman would be unfair.. . .i.e. bullshit. She'd be dead long before I got sweaty and climaxed she might not even be oozing since it'd be over so quick.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

It changes somewhat, but here it is in a pinch:

1. busybody
2. CIH
3. JAMESBJOHNSON
4. AJ
5. koalabear
6. amicus
7. vetteman
8. LJ_Reloaded
9. renard_ruse
10. Ishmael

Ginny doesn't make the list; she was disgraced, and pretty much became a no-show afterwards. Other non-frequenters who'd be high up are pellso27, Drixxx, Holy Devil, and MakersandIce. 11-30 would be easy to fill out. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to the top ten.

Are those the same coons he was talking about in his "Martin Luther Coon" threads?

I didn't know Silent Cal kept raccoons...

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure Cal was not a Lutheran.

Weird, huh? Pet raccoons must have been pretty uncommon, even back then. The more I read about the presidents, the more I find out how crazy they were.

By the way, I think James is number one. I don't think that busybody is really all that racist. I think he definitely has some racist blood, but I'd bet that most of his craziness is just an act.

Congratulations to the top ten.

You're not relevant, and never will be.

Maybe try a new alt name?

By the way, I think James is number one. I don't think that busybody is really all that racist.

Yeah he is.

This used to be debated, even by folks like Peregrinator. It's not any longer - there are just too many posts where he goes pure-blood racist without any "act" benefit to the posts whatsoever.

He once celebrated either the murder or potential murder of a minority child. :rolleyes:

You're not relevant, and never will be.

Maybe try a new alt name?

Yeah he is.

This used to be debated, even by folks like Peregrinator. It's not any longer - there are just too many posts where he goes pure-blood racist without any "act" benefit to the posts whatsoever.

He once celebrated either the murder or potential murder of a minority child. :rolleyes:

You may be right, but I just don't see it. He seems like a caricature of a racist. Maybe it's just because I haven't been around for that long. At any rate, his new TurnerLeaf name is a lot milder.

You may be right, but I just don't see it. He seems like a caricature of a racist.

For a caricature to be defined as such, it must have purpose.

What would his purpose be? What would the point of the satire be, especially considering that he gets along with other racists on the board? If he didn't, it'd be different.

That's where it breaks down for me.

For a caricature to be defined as such, it must have purpose.

What would his purpose be? What would the point of the satire be, especially considering that he gets along with other racists on the board? If he didn't, it'd be different.

That's where it breaks down for me.

I've known a lot of racists, but none of them are that crazy. I'm not sure what his angle would be, but maybe he's just playing for giggles. I don't know him very well, so I can't say for sure. He just doesn't seem like a bad guy to me. James, amicus and Ishmael do seem that way to me. I think that they are actually very vile men.

Agreed. I also became black in this thread so I might keep this forever. :)

Sorry.

I got you mixed up with the other person that has "kiss" (Irezumikiss) as part of their username.

Too many people to keep straight.

I'm curious who your top ten is Rory.

I would guess you, since you have no problem with Israel expelling blacks to keep the purity of the "Jewish state."

Actually, scratch that, Rory is a hypocrite piece of dog poo who could care less about REAL racial discrimination.

I think they are part black if you go back far enough.

Cajuns and Creole's are both french but there language and where there from are different.
I can't remember which one but there from what is Canada today.

I would guess you, since you have no problem with Israel expelling blacks to keep the purity of the "Jewish state."

Actually, scratch that, Rory is a hypocrite piece of dog poo who could care less about REAL racial discrimination.

Honestly haven't kept up with that story at all. Think you can give me the foot notes as objectively as you can?

Back