4 more years of a coon in a White house equals a World stock market crash.

this thread makes me want to put a whole crop of arseholes on ignore. however, i think i need to keep them visible as a constant reminder - lest i forget.

this thread makes me want to put a whole crop of arseholes on ignore. however, i think i need to keep them visible as a constant reminder - lest i forget.

Agreed. I also became black in this thread so I might keep this forever. :)

C'mon over to the Dark Side.

Oh, I hope I'm still outraged by bigotry, racism and misogny when I'm 90.

for the most part i grew out of bright outrage, but the deep burn of slow anger and disgust still glows hot despite being tempered by sadness at how vile some humans really are.

for the most part i grew out of bright outrage, but the deep burn of slow anger and disgust still glows hot despite being tempered by sadness at how vile some humans really are.

I can accept that it's probably impossible to maintain that "acute" sense of injustice all the time. I just don't want to become accepting of things that are simply wrong and ugly.
I respect hot glowing disgust and sadness whenever it speaks up. :)

The racist, bigoted fucks on this board still have the capacity to shock me.

Oh! We didnt start out as racist assholes, it took plenty of Nigga Encounters to do it. They have a way of helping you get your mind right about their worth.

He didn't say they were dumb, or dumber. He said they weren't testing as well as white students.

I'll let you try to figure that out for a bit. Then, I'll help if you need me to.
Bra-man is only a troll, and not worth any effort.

Where's his criticism of Shagly or JamesBJohnson?

To be fair to the OP, I should note that Calvin Coolidge kept two pet raccoons in the White House. He could have been referencing that in the thread title.

To be fair to the OP, I should note that Calvin Coolidge kept two pet raccoons in the White House. He could have been referencing that in the thread title.

Are those the same coons he was talking about in his "Martin Luther Coon" threads?

I didn't know Silent Cal kept raccoons...

Back